Every one of the screw holes cracked before the screw was even halfway in, let alone tight (using a manual screwdriver) requiring that I mask off and epoxy the tiny screw "towers" for strength.
The factory climate controls, vent, and hazard light switch fit well, but again, every screw hole cracked as the screws were installed.
The mounting instructions and included plastic brackets called for mounting the double-DIN receiver from behind, which would have made installation and any future changes as fussy and time-consuming as the factory stereo. I did not want to do this, so I modified the plastic brackets (which seemed too flimsy to me) by enlarging the holes so that I could mount the slide-in chassis for the double-DIN unit. I then used 3/16 pop rivets to secure the sides of the chassis to the plastic brackets. The L-shaped tabs that meet up with two small bolts from below were way too flexible to trust supporting a double-DIN, so I cut them away, removed the steel bracket from the factory stereo, and installed that to the slide-in chassis with 3/16 pop-rivets, which worked great and meant that the new unit was just as solidly supported from below as the factory one. With all of that done and installed, the unit slid into the chassis from the front and clicked solidly into place as designed. The trim piece visually finished it off nicely, but did not snap in very well and feels loose to the touch. Finally, it places the face of the head unit at a sun-glare-prone angle
Pros: inexpensive, good physical fit with factory controls and dashboard, saves time versus fabricating one from scratch.
Cons: brittle plastic, mediocre color match, flimsy support brackets for double-DIN, hours of work required to mount head unit as solidly as original factory one.