Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3
Wireless in-ear monitoring system (556-608 MHz, "G" band)
Item # 143300IG3G | MFR # 503423
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 by Crutchfield's Bob Bihlmayer
Experience, innovation, and German engineering
For almost 70 years Sennheiser has manufactured microphones and audio gear. Their years of experience and innovation combine with German engineering to create audio solutions that offer superb performance and exceptional reliability.
Listen to yourself
You have to be able to hear yourself to perform well, and Sennheiser's in-ear monitoring (IEM) systems are at the front of the pack. Their EW 300 IEM G3 system includes a receiver, a transmitter, a set of ear-canal headphones, assorted ear pads, and rack-mount hardware. The adaptive diversity receiver in its rugged metal housing constantly searches for the best possible signal, with a headphone cable that acts as the secondary antenna.
You'll hear your performance through a set of ear-canal headphones, which come with a selection of ear pads to ensure a comfortable fit. The receiver offers a Hi Boost control, an adjustable limiter, a balance control, and two switchable modes which allow limited mixing capabilities for the user, such as panning between their vocals and the instrumentation.
Setup is simple. The transmitter automatically scans for available frequencies, synchronizes with the receiver, and you're all set. The system gets 4 to 6 hours of operation from two AA batteries. And the Auto-Lock function keeps you from accidentally changing the settings.
It's hard enough to get heard in the world of music, so you shouldn't have to struggle to hear yourself. The EW 300 IEM G3 will let you listen with a new clarity and focus.
- includes a receiver, a transmitter, a set of ear-canal headphones, assorted ear pads, and rack-mount hardware
- 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 tuneable UHF frequencies
- frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- automatic frequency scan searches for available frequencies
- wireless receiver synchronization with transmitter
- 5-band graphic EQ in transmitter
- receiver features volume, Hi Boost, limiter, balance, and Stereo/Focus mode controls
- XLR receiver outputs
- 4-6 hours transmitter operation on 2x AA batteries
- transmitter Ethernet port connects to computer running Wireless System Manager (Mac/PC compatible)
- frequency response: 25-15000 Hz
- dimensions (transmitter): 1-3/4"H x 8-3/8"W x 8"D
- dimensions (receiver): 3-1/4"H x 2"W x 1"D
- weight: transmitter 2 lb. 7 oz.; receiver 5-2/3 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee