Polaroid Helmet Mount
Mount for Cube cameras
Our take on the Polaroid Helmet Mount by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This accessory mount lets you attach a Polaroid Cube or Cube+ camera to your safety helmet. You can bike, skate, and skydive — and record every thrilling minute — and keep your hands free. Strong adhesive holds the mount in place, and you can snap the camera in and out quickly, thanks to the mount's quick-release design.
- mount for Polaroid Cube and Cube+ cameras fits any style of helmet
- attaches securely via adhesive sticker
- platform rotates so you can aim the camera
- quick-release clip lets you attach and remove camera quickly
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Helmet mount for Polaroid Cube/Cube+ action cameras
- Two 1.5" square 3M adhesive pads (1 installed)
- Graphic instructions
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: This Helmet Mount is designed to attach a Polaroid Cube or Cube+ action camera to a helmet. It has a rounded base with a 1.5" square 3M adhesive pad. A spare 3M adhesive pad is included. Once mounted, you can rotate the camera left or right on the platform to get the best angle. There are 18 click-stop camera angle positions to choose from. The helmet mount has the Polaroid Universal Quick-release Clip for attaching the Cube/Cube+ to the mount.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.