Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Garmin Forerunner 310XT Bundle
GPS multisport watch bundle
Item # 150FR310XB | MFR # GRM0074101
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Garmin Forerunner 310XT Bundle by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
Get into your multisport groove
Forerunner 310XT is built with the multisport athlete in mind. It's more than a running watch — it's equally at home in the pool or open water too. Forerunner 310Xt is water-resistant to 50 meters and accurately estimates your swim distance and speed, through a combination of GPS location and motion sensors. On the bike, the 310XT records heart-rate data with the included monitor, plus your speed, and tracks your power numbers when used with a compatible ANT+ enabled power meter. Forerunner 310XT offers up to 20 hours of battery life, so it's ready for any race up and through iron-distance triathlons.
Forerunner 310XT is at home in the water or on land. This package includes a heart rate monitor.
Collect and share your data
Not only does Forerunner 310XT track your position precisely with GPS satellite data, it also and records distance, heart rate, and pace. High-sensitivity GPS and HotFix® satellite prediction mean Forerunner acquires satellites quickly and tracks your movement even near tall buildings or under tree cover.
You'll also be able to track weight, body fat, and other body metrics if you use Forerunner 310XT with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. Your readings are stored on Forerunner 310XT, ready to send to Garmin Connect™ when in range of your computer.
When you're work's done, Forerunner wirelessly transfers data to your computer when in range. You can then upload that info to many popular training programs, or share through our online community Garmin Connect or through social media.
- GPS multisport watch with illuminated display
- includes Garmin's premium heart rate monitor (monitor does not record heart rate when swimming)
- 1.3" x .8" monochrome (160 x 100 pixel) LCD screen
- multisport (swim, bike, and run) modes
- customizable display fields
- waterproof to 50 meters
- built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery allows up to 20 hours of use
- compatible with Garmin Training Partner and Garmin Connect
- AutoLap, AutoPause, Virtual Partner, Virtual Racer, Training Effect, vibration alert, Auto Scroll, calorie computation, course memory
- wireless USB ANT stick and AC charging cradle included
- works with optional foot pod, bike speed/cadence sensor
- ANT+ power meter compatible
- 2-1/8"W x 7/8"D x 2-1/4"H
- weight 2.5 oz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee