Garmin Vivofit® 4
Water-resistant activity tracker (White - small/medium)
Our take on the Garmin Vivofit® 4 by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
Move IQ for intelligent tracking
Counting steps is a great way to get moving and improve your fitness. But if you're like me and enjoy variety in your workouts, Garmin's vivofit 4 activity tracker is with you for the long haul. Garmin's Move IQ detects different types of activities and records them automatically. Walking, running, swimming, biking, using an elliptical — they're all recorded as distinct activities, and automatically uploaded to Garmin Connect. When you've finished your day, a couple swipes of your phone's touchscreen and you'll have an accurate record of all you're doing to improve your health.
Garmin Connect does more than just log your data. You can use it to join challenges or start competitions with your friends or your kids. Compete for virtual badges or just for bragging rights — it's a great motivator.
Your 24/7 companion
vivofit 4's color display keeps you in the loop, while the one-year battery life means no downtime for charging. Customize the display with different color themes, phrases, and watch faces, or swap bands for a different look. vivofit 4 is highly water-resistant too, so you can wear it swimming or in the shower.
The activity timer lets you record the duration of a walk, run, bike ride, or other activity. Even if you're deskbound,
- activity tracker wristband
- safe for showering or swimming
- customizable color display
- daily Smart Features:
- check weather
- find your phone
- countdown timer and reminders
- wirelessly syncs with Garmin Connect online community
- Move IQ automatically detects different types of activities
- tracks intensity minutes
- audible move bar alerts, compatible with your smartphone
- activity timer for walks, runs, or other exercise
- selectable display: daily step count, goal countdown, distance, calories, time of day
- compatible with optional ANT+ heart rate monitor
- heart rate based calorie consumption
- batteries last up to 1 year (uses two replaceable coin cell batteries)
- wrist size (circumference): small/medium 4.8-7.4"; large 5.8-8.5"
- weight: small/medium 25 grams; large 25.5 grams
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee