Garmin Power Cable
32-foot cable for VIRB X and VIRB XE cameras
Our take on the Garmin Power Cable by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
This is one super-adaptable power cable. It's 32 feet long, so you can use it just about anywhere you need it, and it uses a bare-wire connection to allow you to connect to a variety of power sources ranging from 10-30 volts. It's a great option for keeping your Garmin VIRB X or VIRB XE camera charged and ready to shoot video wherever you go.
- rugged accessory power cable for Garmin VIRB X and VIRB XE cameras
- bare wire connection allows use of 10-30 volt power sources with ± terminals
- 32 foot length lets you move and use the camera while it's charging
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 32' (10 meter) Power cable for VIRB X / XE action camera
- 2A ATM blade fuse (installed in-line)
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: This 32-foot (10 meter) power cable is designed to work with the Garmin VIRB X/XE action camera for charging its battery or powering it with a DC power source. The cable has a proprietary clip on one end that attaches to the camera, and red/black bare wire on the other end. A 2A ATM (mini-blade) fuse is installed in line. The power cable works with DC power sources ranging from 10V to 30V.
- Input: 10-30VDC, max 1.5A
- Output: 4.3-5.75VDC, 1.0A
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.