Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Digital media receiver
Watch a product demo
Sony Tune Tray receivers, USB, and the iPhone 5
From Sony: Tips for choosing the best car audio
Sony: How to get music your iPod in your car
Our take on the Sony DSX-S210X by Crutchfield's Zak Billmeier
On the outside, Sony's DSX-210X looks a lot like your typical in-dash receiver. But it's what's behind the faceplate that counts on this neat design — flip the face forward, and out pops what Sony calls the "Tune Tray," a custom-made pocket for your iPod® or iPhone®. Once connected, your player stays charged and tucks neatly behind the display. You can even use the Tune Tray without an iPod, since it features a standard USB connector.
Breeze through your music library
With your iPod safely stowed, you can access your music library using the stereo's controls. You can fly through your library with Jump Mode, which lets you skip around in 10% increments. An additional USB input on the front panel lets you connect your iPhone® or another USB device. Sony's Quick-BrowZer™ also lets you search by artist, album, genre, song, or playlist.
Control PANDORA® Internet radio
With your iPhone connected, you can use the stereo's controls to dial in your PANDORA® stations, rate songs, and skip tracks just like you do online. One small caveat: you need to connect via the second USB slot located on the front panel. A small price to pay for convenience, eh? You can still plug another player (or even another iPod) into the Tune Tray's USB input.
Bright, 4-line display
Sony's Organic Electro-Luminescent (OEL) display shows you 4 lines of text, so you can stay informed whether you're making a hands-free call, streaming a PANDORA® station, or listening to your iPod. You can also choose between red and blue button illumination.
Fine-tune your sound
Sony's Advanced Sound Engine gives you some cool tools for adjusting the sound in your car. You can set the timing of your speakers for your listening position, so you're always sitting in the sweet spot. Low- and high-pass filters let you block frequencies your speakers and subs can't handle, helping them run more efficiently. Use the Rear Bass Enhancer to dial in more bottom end to fill out your sound, and tweak the overall tone with a robust, 7-band parametric equalizer.
Want to keep your car's steering wheel audio controls?
In most vehicles, you can an adapter (not included) to connect your vehicle's steering wheel controls to this Sony stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the Sony, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls.
This digital media receiver will not play CDs. If you want to play CDs in your vehicle, we offer a wide selection of CD receivers.iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information. Check our video for some info on use of the Tune Tray with Lighting connector equipped iPods or iPhones.
First, I'm not a stereo guy, but this thing is awesome. It is very user friendly and out preforms any stock head unit. The controls are very user friendly , and sounds great - the tune tray is great
Gabe, Alva OK
What's in the Box:
- AM/FM digital media receiver (with 10-amp fuse inserted into chassis)
- Sleeve (attached)
- Trim ring (attached)
- Wiring harness
- Wireless remote control (RM-X172)
- CR2025 Lithium battery (installed in remote)
- USB/iPod adapter (XA-50iP)
- 2 Radio removal tools
- 4 Flathead ISO-mount screws
- 2 Face-fixing screws
- Operating Instructions (Eng/Spa)
- Installation/Connections sheet (Eng/Spa)
- US Limited Warranty sheet
- Face-fixing screws note
- Notes on the Tune Tray (inside Tune Tray)
- digital media receiver (doesn't play CDs)
- built-in amplifier (17 watts RMS CEA-2006/52 peak x 4 channels)
- plays MP3, WMA, and AAC files
- Tune Tray compartment holds your iPod, Sony Walkman MP3 player (adapter required), or USB thumb drive inside the receiver
- fold-down detachable face with OEL (Organic Electroluminescent Light) 4-line display
- selectable red or blue button illumination
- remote control
- PANDORA® control for iPhone when connected via front USB input
- EQ7 (seven preset tone curves and a 7-band parametric equalizer)
- 24-bit D/A converter
- DM+ Advanced (Digital Music Plus Advanced) improves detail and high-frequency sound from compressed audio
- high- and low-pass filters
- digital time alignment
- compatible with Sony satellite radio and HD Radio tuners
- inputs: front-panel USB input, internal USB input
- outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
Other features and specs:
Sony DSX-S210X Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power Output||17 watts|
|Peak Output||52 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||20-20kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Preamp Voltage||4 volts|
|Display Color||OEL White|
|Key Button Color||Blue or Red|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||Adapter required|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|FM Sensitivity||10 dBf|
|Radio Data System||Yes|
Detachable Fold-Down Face: The Sony DSX-S210X digital media receiver features a detachable fold-down face for theft prevention. Two face-fixing screws are supplied for making the face non-detachable, if desired. The digital media receiver's face folds-down to access the unit's USB port. The fold-down face requires 1.6875" of space to open. No face case is included with this unit. An optional soft face case (142DFC1X, sold separately) can be purchased for this unit.
Caution Alarm: If you turn the ignition switch to the Off position without detaching the front-panel, the caution alarm will sound for a few seconds. The alarm will only sound if the built-in amplifier is used.
OEL Display: The 4-line OEL (organic electroluminescent light) display makes it easy to read station & song information.
Image Display: The Sony DSX-S210X offers various display images to choose from. You can select between Movie, Spectrum Analyzer (1-3), Wall Paper (1-4), All (displays rotation of all images), or Off.
Auto Scroll: This feature allows long displayed items to scroll automatically across the display when the track is changed on a disc.
Dimmer: You can manually dim the display at night, if desired. You can operate the display dimmer automatically, when the vehicle's lights are turned on, or manually. If the dimmer is set to automatic, the orange/white wire in the power harness must be connected to the vehicle's headlight circuit in order to properly work.
Display Illumination/Clock Display: Pressing the Off button for 1 second will turn off audio output, but the clock display and button illumination remain on. This makes the clock display and face/button illumination "Keyed" instead of "Unit On" only. To turn the unit off completely, you must press the Off button for two seconds.
Selectable Button Illumination: The Sony DSX-S210X offers selectable blue or red key illumination to compliment your vehicle's interior lighting.
Auto Off: When installing in a vehicle without an accessory power wire at the radio location, you can set the unit to turn off all lighting a set amount of time after you turn the power off. The Auto Off feature can be set to 30 seconds, 30 minutes, 60 minutes, or No.
True Fidelity Sound Construction: The Sony DSX-S210X FM/AM compact disc player features a newly developed sound processor for less distortion, an S-MOSFET IC for smooth signal transmission, and a large-sized capacitor for deep bass sound.
24 Bit D/A Converter: The Sony DSX-S210X utilizes a 24-bit digital to analog converter for superior sound quality.
CEA2006 Compliant Amplifier: The power specifications for the Sony DSX-S210X are compliant with the CEA2006 Mobile Amplifier Power Testing and Measurement standards from the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA). These standards were developed as a way to equitably compare power specs from model to model and between manufacturers. The power output specs for the DSX-S210X are as follows:
- Continuous Power Output: 17 watts RMS x 4 channels (at 4 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 1% THD-N)
- Peak Power Output: 52 watts x 4-channels (208 total watts)
Three 4-Volt Preamp Outputs with Adjustable Crossovers: The Sony DSX-S210X is equipped with 4-volt Front, Rear, and Sub pre-amp outputs with selectable LPF/HPF (Low Pass Filter/High Pass Filter) functionality, giving you the ability to customize the sound output to your external amplifiers.
- High-Pass Filter: The front and rear speaker outputs offer a selectable high-pass crossover frequency of 50Hz, 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, or Off.
- Low Pass Filter: The subwoofer output is non-fading with a low pass filter with a selectable cut-off frequency of 50Hz, 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, or Off. You can also adjust the subwoofer preamp output's Phase (Normal/Reverse).
Sound Balance/Fader: The sound balance between the left and right speakers (Balance) and front and rear speakers (Fader) can be adjusted to your preference. You can also adjust the volume level (+/-10dB) of the subwoofer preamp output.
Advanced Sound Engine: Sony's Advanced Sound Engine creates an ideal in-car sound field with digital signal processing. Advanced Sound Engine contains the following features: EQ7, Listening Position, DM+ Advanced, Rear Bass Enhancer, and Dynamic Loudness.
- EQ7 (Parametric Tune): You can select an equalizer curve from eight music types - Xplod, Vocal, Edge, Cruise, Space, Gravity, Custom, or Off (Flat). The Custom EQ7 mode allows you to make your own equalizer settings. You can adjust the level (+/-6dB) of seven different frequency bands - Band1 (40Hz or 62Hz), Band2 (100Hz or 160Hz), Band3 (250Hz or 400Hz), Band4 (630Hz or 1kHz), Band5 (1.6kHz or 2.5khz), Band6 (4.0kHz or 6.3khz), and Band7 (10.0kHz or 16.0kHz).
- Listening Position (Time Alignment): This unit can change the localization of sound by delaying the sound output from each speaker to suit your position, and simulate a natural sound field with the feeling of being in the center of it wherever you sit in the car. You can choose from Front Right, Front Left, Front Center, Custom or Off. The Custom Mode lets you precisely calibrate your listening position from each speaker so that the sound delay reach the listener more correctly. The distance is adjustable between 0.99-9.9'. You can also set the subwoofer distance of the subwoofer to Near, Normal, or Far
- RBE (Rear Bass Enhancer): RBE enhances the bass sound by applying the low-pass filter setting to the rear speakers. This function allows the rear speakers to work as a subwoofer even if there is no subwoofer connected.
- Dynamic Loudness: Dynamic Loudness refers to compensating for volume level and signal gain.
- DM+ Advanced: DM+ Advanced improves digitally compressed sound by restoring high frequencies lost in the compression process (works only for USB).
Beep Tone: The in-dash head unit provides an audible beep to confirm button operation. This function can be turned On or Off.
SSIR-EXA AM/FM Tuner with RDS: The Sony DSX-S210X features a built-in SSIR-EXA AM/FM Tuner with RDS. Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title, and album when listening to compatible AM/FM stations. The DSX-S210X offers manual, seek and preset tuning.
Radio Data System (RDS): The Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such as artist, title, and album when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
Preset Tuning: The radio features 5 memory bands to store and receive AM/FM stations. You can store up to 6 presets each in FM1, FM2, FM3, AM1 and AM2 (total: 18 FM/12 AM). Preset tuning can be done manually or automatically.
- Best Tuning Memory (BTM): This feature selects stations with the best signals within the selected band and stores them in order of their frequency. You can select from FM1, FM2, FM3, AM1, and AM2.
- Manual Tuning: You can manually tune and find your favorite radio stations one by one for FM1, FM2, FM3, AM1, and AM2.
Note: The head unit does features preset buttons. You can access your store preset stations using the head unit's multi-way encoder knob.
Auto Tuning: You can use the seek button to help you search quickly through the available stations and then choose your own presets from these available stations.
Local Seek Mode: In the Local Seek Mode, the unit will only tune in stations with very strong signals during Seek tuning.
Mono Mode: The Mono Mode allows you improve poor FM reception by selecting a monaural signal instead of a stereo signal.
HD Radio Ready: The DSX-S210X is compatible with Sony's optional XT-100HD add-on HD Tuner (158XT100HD, sold separately) through its UniLink Bus connection. HD Radio technology, where available, offers higher quality sound than conventional analog broadcasts and receives text data. HD Radio provides FM broadcasts that are equal to CD sound quality and AM broadcasts that are as good as analog FM stereo broadcasts. HD Radio also provides a variety of data, including station name, song title, artist name, album name, etc. Once connected, all AM and FM broadcasts are received by the XT-100HD. HD appears as an additional source, with five preset banks; HD1 (FM1), HD2 (FM2), HD3 (FM3), HD4 (AM1), and HD5 (AM2). In addition to conventional broadcasts, with HD Radio broadcasting it is possible to choose from up to 8 multicast programs (HD1 to HD8 and analog). There are also data programs for each program.
Note: Right now there are about 2,000 radio stations broadcasting using digital HD Radio technology in the U.S. To find HD Radio stations in your area, visit the HD Radio website (HDRadio.com).
Tune Tray: The Sony DSX-S210X digital media receiver features an integrated Tune Tray to securely store your iPod, Sony Walkman MP3 player, or other compatible USB (MSC/MTP) device neatly within the receiver, eliminating loose wires. It even includes a reminder alert, which ensures you don't leave your device behind. You can easily connect, charge, and control your digital music player with a USB 1-wire connection, located within the Tune Tray. This innovative feature displays metadata like song title, artist, & track number on your front display when your music is playing. Capacity of the tray: approximately 2.5625" (w) x 0.625" (h) x 4.625" (d); will fit iPod video, classic, nano, or touch. The DSX-S210X needs approximately 2.5" of open space in front of it for the Tune Tray to open properly.
Note: Do not leave your iPod or other USB device inside the Tune Tray in a parked vehicle, as malfunction may result. Do not place a cellular phone (iPhone) or a device with wireless communication functions in the Tune Tray, as it may not receive phone signals or communications may be terminated. Due to an increase in the vehicle's interior temperature, charging of the USB device battery, may not work, depending on the USB device specification
Dual USB Ports: The Sony DSX-S210X features dual USB (type-A) ports. One is located inside the head unit's Tune Tray and the other is on the front of the unit's faceplate. The receiver's integrated USB (type-A) inputs can be used for plugging in MSC (Mass Storage Class) or MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) type USB devices. The head unit can play music files stored on the USB device in MP3, WMA, or AAC formats (up to 320 kbps). When playing a USB device, the display can indicate track/album/artist/genre number, track/artist/album/genre name, elapsed playing time, text information, or clock. The head unit can recognize up to 5,000 folders (recommended) and a maximum of 5,000 tracks when connected to a USB MSC or MTP device.
- Search Modes:
- Quick-BrowZer: allows you to search for a track on a connected USB device easily by category (Genre, Artist, Album, or Playlist)
- Jump Mode: gets you closer to the song you want by allowing you to fast forward through a music category in 10 percent increments
- Zappin: play music (files or folders) in 6, 15, or 30-second clips until you find the song you are looking for on your connected USB device
- Playback Modes:
- Repeat: repeat a single track or repeat an entire album
- Random: shuffle all tracks or a specific album
- Display Information:
- Numeric Text: track number and elapsed playing time
- Alphanumeric Text: song title, artist name, and album label
Note: This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub. Not all MP3, WMA, AAC files may playback due to file variations. Copyright protected ACC-LC files cannot be played back.
iPod/iPhone USB 1-Wire Connection: The Sony DSX-S210X lets you directly connect, charge, and control select iPods or iPhones via either USB input and included adapter (XA-50IP) or your iPod/iPhone's USB/Dock cable; as well as view metadata like song title & artist on the front display. If you have an iPod nano (7th gen), iPod touch (5th gen), or iPhone 5/5C/5S; use the Lightning-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device to connect to the head unit's front-panel USB port (will not work in Tune-Tray). The DSX-S210X provides audio playback, control, information display, & charging of your connected iPod or iPhone.
Note: Any iPhone should be connected to the head unit's front-panel USB port (not the Tune Tray USB port), so you can still receive phone calls. If you plan on placing the iPhone in the Tune Tray, then the iPhone should be set to "Airplane" mode (no phone functionality).
Bypass iPod DAC: The USB connection allows your iPod/iPhone's stored music to be loaded instantly to the head unit and sound quality to be maximized through the head unit's 24-bit D/A converter (bypassing iPod/iPhone DAC), allowing for a Signal to Noise ratio up to 120dB.
Audio Playback: The Sony head unit supports audio playback of music, podcast, & audiobook files stored on your iPod or iPhone.
Music Navigation: You can control your connected iPod/iPhone from the head unit. You can also operate your iPod/iPhone which is connected to the front-panel USB input directly from its touchscreen or clickwheel. Your iPod/iPhone's controls will be locked during connection to the Tune Tray USB input.
- Quick-BrowZer: The unit's Quick-BrowZer feature allow you to search for a track on your connected iPod/iPhone easily by category (Artist, Album, Genre, Track, Podcast, or Playlist).
- Alphabetical Search: You can search within a specific Quick-BrowZer category or All tracks alphabetically (A-Z).
- Zappin: With the Zappin feature, you can play music (files or albums) in 6, 15, or 30-second clips until you find the song you are looking for on your connected iPod/iPhone.
- Jump Mode: Jump Mode gets you closer to the song you want by allowing you to fast forward through a music category on your iPod/iPhone in 10 percent increments.
- Repeat & Shuffle Play: The DSX-S210X offers Repeat (Track/Album/Podcast/Artist/Playlist/Genre) and Shuffle (Album/Podcast/Artist/Playlist/Genre/Device) playback modes for your connected iPod/iPhone
Information Display: The head unit will also display your iPod/iPhone's music file information, including - Track number, Elapsed playing time, Song title, Artist name, & Album label.
Charging: While connected and the ignition switch is set to ACC or ON, the head unit's USB connection will power and charge your iPod/iPhone. If your iPod/iPhone has no initial battery charge, then this unit will not recognize it.
Pandora App: Pandora is the leading Internet Radio music service in the United States, giving people music they love anytime, anywhere, through personalized radio stations. The Sony DSX-S210X provides complete access to your Pandora account using your iPhone, via the head unit's USB ports. To access Pandora you must have an Apple iPhone (iOS3 or later) with the latest version of the Pandora application from Apple's iTunes App Store. Your iPhone will need an active Data Plan account with connection to the Internet via 3G, EDGE, or WiFi. You will also need a Pandora music service account. The DSX-S210X will provide control over the Pandora music service & display Artist/Album/Song information.
- Station List: You can select Pandora stations from your Station List by date or alphabetically (A-Z).
- QuickMix: QuickMix allows you to listen to songs played on one or more Pandora stations in your Station List randomly. You will need to edit your QuickMix station selections on the iPhone before connection.
- Skip Songs: You can skip song tracks within a station. You cannot skip back to a previous song. Pandora limits the number of skips allowed.
- Thumbs Up/Down: You can give songs a thumbs up or thumbs down to help Pandora personalize stations to suit your preferences.
- Bookmarking: The song or artist currently being played can be bookmarked & stored in your Pandora account.
Note: Access to the Pandora service will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone to connect to the Internet. Pandora is not supported in Canada & only available in the United States.
iPod/iPhone Compatibility Chart: The Sony DSX-S210X is "Made for iPod/iPhone" compatible and supports the following iPod/iPhone model features (as of 10/8/2013):
|Apple Device||Generation||Tested Version||Media Type||Control Type||Display Type||Charge|
|Audio||Video||Head Unit||iPod||Pandora App||Artist/Song Text||Track Info|
Note: Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
- *If you have an iPod nano (7th gen), iPod touch (5th gen), or iPhone 5/5C/5S/5C/5S; use the Lighting-to-USB cable that came with your Apple device to connect to the head unit's front-panel USB port (will not work in Tune-Tray).
- **iPads must be connected to the unit's front-panel USB port; will not fit in Tune-tray.
- Apple iPod/iPhone software updates may change functionality results. If you download a newer software version, you may need to reset the head unit and your iPod/iPhone to regain functionality. If this doesn't work, you may need to wait until a newer software update is available.
Sony Walkman Compatible: The optional Sony Walkman USB Adapter (158XA50WM, sold separately) lets you connect your compatible Sony Walkman music player to the Sony digital media receiver's Tune Tray USB port. Using the optional adapter, the Sony digital media receiver supports X & S series Walkman players. The unit offers audio playback, basic control, and battery charging of your compatible Sony Walkman music player.
Wireless Remote Control: The head unit comes supplied with an IR wireless remote control (RM-X172) for easy operation. The included wireless remote allows you to control the basic functions of the Sony Xplod head unit and your connected devices while keeping your eyes on the road.
Steering Wheel Remote Compatibility: The head unit features an OEM steering wheel remote control input on the rear of the unit that lets you keep your vehicle's factory radio steering wheel remote controls when used with an optional steering wheel audio control adapter (sold separately). Please consult Crutchfield's Outfit My Car to see if your vehicle is compatible.
Content Transfer/SensMe Online Software: The Content Transfer/SensMe online software can organize your music into playlists that perfectly match your mood, scene, and location, making it easier to choose the music that fits the moment. SensMe actually looks at the beats-per-minute and automatically groups your music (stored on your windows-based computer) into channels, making listening and managing all of your content even simpler. Once you have downloaded & used the SensMe software to organize your PC's music, you can then transfer that music to your USB (Not iPod/iPhone) device for playback on the Sony head unit. You can select & play a channel that fits your mood from the following categories.
- Time of Day: Tracks are recommended for each time of day. Choose from Morning, Daytime, Evening, Night, or Midnight.
- Music Type: Plays tracks according to the music type. Choose from Energetic, Relax, Upbeat, Mellow, Lounge, Emotional, Dance, and Extreme.
- Driving Type: Plays track that are suitable for type of driving. Choose from Freeway, Chillout Drive, Weekend Trip, Midnight Cruise, Party Ride, Morning Commute, and Going Home.
Note: Download of the Content Transfer/SensMe online software to your windows-based computer is required to enable the SensMe function on this head unit. The software must be downloaded to your PC & then music content must be transferred to a USB (MSC) device. The SensMe software is not compatible with iPod or iPhone.
System Requirements: Your Windows-based computer must meet the following system requirements.
|CPU||Intel Pentium III Processor 450 MHz or higher|
|OS||Windows 7 (SP1), Windows Vista (SP1 or later), Windows XP (SP2 or later)|
|RAM||256 MB or more (for Windows XP), 512 MB or more (for Windows Vista or later)|
|Monitor||High color (16-bit) or more, 800 x 600 dots or more|
Note: 64-bit & Media Center versions of Windows XP are not supported. Not compatible Mac.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
5 questions already asked
Yes it has a subwoofer level control. [ CARNEILYES Jan 17, 2014 ]
Yes the sub can be controlled through head unit. Volume and crossover frequency. [ Steve Jan 17, 2014 ]
Yes it does. [ BRUCE Jan 17, 2014 ]
If you have a amplifier hooked up then yes it will be. [ BRYSON Dec 15, 2013 ]
It should, but I exchanged it for MEX-BT3100P - which does. . . [ WARD A Dec 06, 2013 ]
If you mean amplified through the internal amp yes. The head unit put out around 20watts rms. I haven't used a mini jack or even seen one on the head unit. Perhaps it's on the back and I didn't notice during install though happy buying! Hope this helps! [ WESLEY Dec 06, 2013 ]
If it is Bluetooth enabled that may be the microphone jack. I have the mic plugged into the jack from the rear and my XM SkyFi plugged into the Aux port on the front [ GARTH P Dec 06, 2013 ]
You can hook up an MP3 player with a speaker jack [ STEPHEN Dec 04, 2013 ]
Yes, there is a aux in put in the rear of this unit. It is a rca connection. [ KERRIE Dec 04, 2013 ]
This unit does have a UniLink connection, so it may be able to control a changer. Please contact an Advisor by phone or chat for further details on compatibility. [ Jeff Nov 18, 2013 ] Staff
Thanks for your question. If you purchased the radio from Crutchfield, please give our Tech Support team a call. They will be able to help troubleshoot this for you. In addition the manual is available for download on the details page, and it may contain information on how to do this. [ Jeff Nov 15, 2013 ] Staff