Sony XQD Memory Card
32GB high-speed N-Series card for compatible cameras
- records high-speed HD images, perfect for DSLR burst mode and 4K video
- 32GB storage capacity
- data reading speeds up to 125 MB/s
- data writing speeds up to 60 MB/s
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 32GB XQD N-series memory card in clear plastic case
- Operating Instructions
- Limited Warranty
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Sony XQD memory card is the newest generation of media for digital cameras, camcorders, and other devices. They are designed for professional photographers using high-end DSLR cameras and 4K camcorders. Physically, XQD cards are smaller than Compact Flash, but larger than SD cards.
Note: XQD cards can presently be used in the Nikon D4 and D4s DSLRs and the Sony FDR-AX1 4K camcorder.
Transfer Speeds: The 32GB N-series XQD Memory card has a write speed of up to 60 MB/s, and read speeds of up to 125MB/s. The XQD memory card's higher data transfer speeds lets you achieve stable continuous shooting.
Associated Products: In addition to the XQD card, Sony is offering two associated products:
- XQD Card Reader (MRW-E80): This USB 2.0/3.0 compatible XQD card reader lets you quickly and easily transfer large quantities of very high capacity data to your PC.
- XQD ExpressCard Adapter (QDA-EX1): This adapter lets you insert an XQD card into a laptop or desktop computer through an ExpressCard 34 card slot.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to +149°F (-25°C to +65°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C)
- Dimensions: Width=1.168", Height=1.52", Depth=0.149"
- Weight: 0.35 ounces (10g)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.