Overview: The RMT-DSLR2 is a wireless Remote Commander for select Sony
Alpha series cameras. It can be used to shoot images, start and stop video
recordings, play back images, and enlarge or reduce images during playback. It
can also be used for various menu functions.
Compatibility: The RMT-DSLR2 is compatible with the
following Sony Alpha Series cameras: SLTA57, SLTA65, SLTA77, SLTA99, NEX-5N,
NEX-5R, NEX-6, and NEX-7.
Functions: The RMT-DSLR2 has the following functions:
- Shutter Release: Separate buttons for immediate shutter release
and 2-second delayed shutter release
- Start/Stop: Pressing the button starts movie recording. Pressing
it again stops recording.
- Display: Changes the display type.
- Histogram: Enables the histogram display.
- Index: Allows you to view multiple images at once.
- Rotate: Rotates the image to portrait or landscape orientation.
- Playback: Switches the camera from recording mode to playback
mode or from playback to recording mode.
- Slide Show: Starts and stops a slide show while camera is
connected to a TV via HDMI or video cable.
- Menu: Displays the camera menu.
- Print: Prints the current image on a PictBridge-compatible
- Scale Up/Down: Scales the selected image size up and down.
- Delete: Deletes the selected image.
- 4-way Multi-selector: Navigates up/down/left/right through the
menu selections or still image and movie files.
Battery: The RMT-DSLR2 is powered by a coin-type 3-volt CR2025 Lithium
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.