Ring Alarm Range Extender
Extends the signal from your Ring Base Station
Our take on the Ring Alarm Range Extender by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Cover more ground
The base station that comes with your Ring Alarm system communicates wirelessly with its accessory components. Those components have a functioning range of 250 feet from the base station. Ideally, your base station would be as close as possible to the center point between all your devices, but that's not always possible.
If any of your system components are set up far away from your base station — say you have contact sensors on a bank of windows in the master bedroom — plug the range extender into an outlet halfway between them and the base station. It will extend the base station's signal up to another 250 feet to reach those distant Ring Alarm devices.
- range extender for Ring Alarm System
- lengthens the range of the secure mesh network created by your Ring Alarm system
- extends the signal range by up to 250 feet from base station to components
- Z-Wave technology provides a low-energy, long-range wireless connection between devices
- operating temperature range: 32°F to 104°F
- AC adapter (includes 24-hour backup battery)
- 1-13/16"W x 3-3/16"H x 1-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee