Ring Motion Detector
Detects motion inside your home (2 detectors)
Our take on the Ring Motion Detector by Crutchfield's Emily S.
Cover all the angles
Your Ring Alarm kit only came with one motion detector, but chances are you've got more than one room in your home you want to monitor. Add additional motion detectors and get real-time security alerts on your mobile device whenever motion is detected indoors. Whether you're asleep upstairs or away on vacation, you'll be able to see which detector was triggered in the Ring mobile app. Depending on your system settings, motion can also trigger an alarm siren from your base station.
That blaring siren might be enough to scare off an intruder, but if you have a Ring Protect Plus plan, you'll also have 24/7 backup. The monitoring center will contact you when a motion detector is triggered. If they can't reach you or the other listed emergency contacts, they will dispatch emergency responders to your address.
Avoid false alarms
Motion detectors use passive infrared scanning to detect changes in temperature. The idea, of course, is that the warm body of an intruder will trigger the alarm. But what about your pets? Ring has included a sensitivity slider so that you can find the point at which your cat or small dog no longer triggers the alarm.
- 2-pack of motion detectors for Ring Alarm System
- sends you a mobile alert when motion is detected
- advanced motion sensitivity helps prevent false alarms from pets under 33 pounds
- mounts to indoor walls or corners
- 3V lithium battery Included
- operating temperature range: 32°F to 120°F
- 250-foot range to base station
- 2-3/4"W x 4"H x 2"D
- weight: 2.8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee