Shure BETA 27
Large-diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone
Our take on the Shure BETA 27 by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
High output BETA Series mics
Shure has been setting the standard for audio for over 80 years. They engineered their BETA® Series mics to provide powerful output and resistance to feedback, and their rugged construction ensures they'll stand up to the tough conditions you'll find on the road.
The BETA 27's supercardioid design lets you pick out only the sounds you want to hear.
Precision engineered for quality sound
Whether you need to capture the warmth of an acoustic bass, the reedy growl of a tenor sax, or the shimmer of a piano obbligato, Shure's BETA 27 microphone is ready for the job. This versatile side-address condenser mic offers the exceptionally flat frequency response required to accurately capture the sound of acoustic instruments, percussion, keyboards, and the human voice.
For stage or studio
Its tight supercardioid pattern does a great job of isolating the instrument that's miked, rejecting sound from other instruments on stage or in the studio. A switchable attenuator allows this mic to handle very high sound pressure levels, and you can use the 3-position low-frequency filter to tailor the mic for the job at hand.
- designed for acoustic instruments, keyboards, and studio vocals
- side-address condenser microphone
- gold-plated Mylar diaphragm
- supercardioid pattern for superior noise rejection and high gain before feedback
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter
- -15 dB switchable attenuator
- gold-plated internal and external connectors
- internal pop filter
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -37 dBV/Pa
- output impedance: 160 ohms
- maximum SPL: 140 dB
- requires 48-volt phantom power on your mixer or audio interface
- weight: 16.1 oz
- male XLR connector
- adjustable stand adapter
- storage bag
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|