Shure BETA 56A
Supercardioid dynamic microphone
Our take on the Shure BETA 56A by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
High output BETA Series mics
Shure has been setting the standard for audio for over 80 years. They engineered their BETA® Series mics to provide powerful output and resistance to feedback, and their rugged construction ensures they'll stand up to the tough conditions you'll find on the road.
The hardened mesh grille is designed to withstand hard knocks, even a whack from an errant drum stick.
Shure designed the BETA 56A dynamic microphone for close miking instruments in a live show or a recording session. The integrated stand adapter keeps it securely in place, while the advanced pneumatic shock mount system minimizes vibrations — even when you're miking drums. The BETA 56A features a frequency response curve that'll make your drums and instruments sound their best, while its supercardioid pattern rejects sounds from other instruments.
- designed for close miking with drums and instruments
- high-output dynamic microphone
- supercardioid pattern for superior noise rejection and high gain before feedback
- dynamic locking stand adapter with integral male XLR connector
- pneumatic shock mount system rejects external noise and vibration
- hardened steel mesh grille
- frequency response: 50-16,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -51 dBV/Pa
- output impedance: 150 ohms
- maximum SPL: NA
- weight: 1.6 lbs
- male XLR connector
- storage bag
- 5/8" to 3/8" thread adapter
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Max SPL||Not given|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|