Wireless lavalier condenser microphone
Our take on the Shure CVL by Crutchfield's Bob Bihlmayer
Looking for an unobtrusive wireless microphone with high-quality sound reproduction? Shure's CVL condenser microphone offers a small, discreet design that's ideal for instructors, educators, and any speaker who doesn't want to be tethered to a mic onstage.
High-quality vocal reproduction
The CVL features a TQG connector to allow you to connect to Shure's BLX1 transmitter and BLX4/BLX4R receiver (sold separately). The mic's unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects off-axis noise, and its electret condenser element provides clear, high-quality reproduction perfect for spoken-word applications. The tailored frequency response enhances vocal clarity. The package also includes a windscreen to filter background noise, and a clothing clip to attach the mic.
- wireless lavalier microphone
- for use with Shure BLX system transmitter and receiver (not included)
- electret condenser microphone element for clear vocal reproduction
- unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise
- frequency response: 50-20,000 Hz
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- CVL Lavalier microphone with attached 52" cable (TA4F plug)
- 2 Foam windscreens
- Clothing clip
- CVL User Guide
- Limited Warranty sheet
- Warnings and Safety Instructions sheet
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Shure Centraverse CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone is part of a wireless lavalier microphone system for hands-free speech and presentation applications. The mic is unobtrusive, and can be attached to your clothing. Its unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when used with a stage monitor. The CVL comes with two foam windscreens and a clothing clip to keep the cable secure. The 52" cable is terminated by a 4-pin TA4F connector that plugs into the BLX1 bodypack transmitter.
Note: The CVL is not a stand-alone product. It requires a wireless transmitter (which provides its needed power) and a wireless receiver.
- Frequency Response: 50-20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 72 dB
- Maximum SPL: 139.0dB
- Dynamic Range: 117.0dB
- Dimensions/Weight: Diameter 0.51", Length 1.088", Weight 0.88 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
As a backup for the first one we purchased. [ Willie Jan 12, 2018 ]
Its a great mic [ D Oct 17, 2017 ]