Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
Our take on the Shure PG27 by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
Get off on the right foot with PG Series microphones
Need a good mic, but you're on a budget? Shure built their PG Series microphones for your rehearsals, recording sessions, or performances. They're designed to reject noise and limit feedback, and they boast the durability that's made Shure microphones the industry standard for many years.
The PG27's cardioid polar pattern ensures you'll only capture the sounds you want to hear.
Versatility in one microphone
If you want one mic for a variety of applications, take a close look at Shure's PG27 side address microphone. It can handle a variety of electric and acoustic instruments, along with your vocal work too. It boasts a flat frequency response for exceptionally natural sound, and it can handle high sound pressure levels without a problem. The large diaphragm capsule ensures a wide dynamic range, so highs are clear and lows are strong. This Shure mic is built tough, so it'll stand up to heavy use in your home, studio, or on a gig, too.
- designed for acoustic guitar, live vocals, studio instruments
- side-address condenser microphone
- cardioid pattern for noise and feedback rejection
- large diaphragm capsule for clear highs and strong lows
- -20 dB switchable attenuator
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: -41 dBV/Pa
- maximum SPL: 144 dB
- requires 48-volt phantom power on your mixer or audio interface
- weight: 16.5 oz
- male XLR connector
- stand adapter
- storage bag
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Application||For live & studio use|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|