Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for Shure GLXD1/GLXD2 transmitters
Our take on the Shure SB902 by Crutchfield's Bob Bihlmayer
Shure's SB902 lithium-ion battery serves as a replacement or spare battery for the GLXD1 and GLXD2 wireless transmitters. The battery provides up to 16 hours of continuous operation when fully charged, and its 3-hour charging time allows you to charge a spare battery with plenty of time before the current battery runs out. Warranty: 2 years.
What's in the Box:
- One Lithium-ion battery
- Specification sheet
- Safety and warnings
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
- Type: Rechargeable Li-ion
- Nominal Capacity: 1900 mAh (7.1 Wh)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Charging Temperature Range: 32˚ F to 113˚ F
- Discharging Temperature Range: 0˚ F to 135˚ F
- Operating Temperature Range: 0˚ F to 122˚ F
- Dimensions: Length - 2.88", Width - 0.75", Depth - 0.75"
- Weight: 1.6 oz.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.