Motorized drop-down mount for TVs 55"-100"
Our take on the MantelMount MM850 by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Compatible with select smart home control systems.
Position your TV by remote control
Imagine having your TV mounted above your fireplace and moving it down to an optimal viewing angle — by remote control. The motorized MantelMount MM850 makes it possible. It comes with its own remote. And it's compatible with smart home controller such as Creston, Contro4, RTI. It even works with Amazon Alexa, so you can position your TV with a simple voice command.
Position the screen for optimal viewing
You can program the mount with up to three preset positions. You can even have the mount move the TV down to a preset position when the TV's turned on, and back again when it's off. The MM850 can be tilted down as much as 2° to eliminate glare. And once the mount's extended, you can swivel your TV up to 30° in either direction.
Vertical stops prevent the mount from extending too far down and damaging your mantel. Side stops keep your TV from swiveling into your mantel and getting damaged.
The hand grip is heat-sensitive and turns red if the temperature is above 110°. If you have your TV in front of your fireplace while a fire's lit, it can warn you when the temperature reaches a dangerous level for your electronics.
Looks great even when not in use
The MM850 includes a built-in bracket for a sound bar. Paintable covers hide the wall assembly, making for a more finished appearance when the mount's pulled down.
- designed for TVs 55"-100"
- supports up to 130 lbs.
- dual electronic actuators
- compatible with Creston, Contro4, RTI controllers
- voice command with Amazon Alexa
- 3 position presets
- can be programmed to automatically move into position when TV is turned on
- swivel range: ± 30°
- tilt: ±2°
- off-the-wall distance: 19"-22"
- vertical and side stop screws to ensure that neither the mount nor TV touches your mantel
- built-in sound bar attachment
- in-arm wire channel conceals cables without inhibiting movement
- heat-sensing handles
- recess braces with paintable wall covers
- Ethernet port for control modules and updates
- stud-mounting required
- remote control
- mounting hardware included
- 34"W x 31"H x 5-1/2"D
- weight: 70 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee