Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Bazooka "Tubbie" Mounting Brackets
For mounting Tubbie speakers onto Malibu boat towers
Item # 204MTCLMAL | MFR # MT-CLMAL-SS
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Bazooka "Tubbie" Mounting Brackets by Crutchfield's Leigh Schoettinger
These stainless steel brackets allow you to attach Bazooka's MT-8002B and MT-8002S Tubbie wakeboard speaker systems to Malibu boat towers. You'll enjoy plenty of mounting possibilities as the brackets' unique design enables them to be rotated and aimed. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the Box:
- 2 Clamp assemblies for Bazooka Marine Tubbie speakers
- 4 Hex-head 5/16-18 x 1" bolts
- 4 Hex-head M8 x 1" lag bolts
- 4 Split lock washers
- 2 Allen-head swivel bolts
- 2 Foam gaskets
- 2 Hitch pins
- 6mm Allen wrench
- Assembly instructions
Overview: These two clamp assemblies allow you to mount the SAS Bazooka Tubbies to a Malibu boat tower. This package contains enough hardware to mount two Bazooka Tubbies speakers.
Materials: The clamp assemblies are made of polished stainless steel to protect them from rust and corrosion.
Hardware Included: The package includes the following hardware:
- 2 Clamp Assemblies
- 2 Swivel Bolts: to attach the bracket to the speaker's adjustable swivel mount (tightened with the supplied 6mm Allen wrench)
- 2 Gaskets: to make a tight seal between the bracket and the Malibu boat tower
- 2 Hitch Pins: to be inserted in hole in the clamp assembly bolt to prevent the bolt from backing out
- Bolts: to attach bracket
to the Malibu boat tower (tightened with socket or wrench)
- Four 1" bolts with lock washers when threaded screw holes or hex nuts (not supplied) can be used
- Four 1" self-tapping lag bolts when installing to solid wood (no threaded screw holes or hex nuts available)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.