Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Dual 12" subwoofer enclosure with 200-watt amp
Item #: 20611PHD12
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Kicker 11PHD12 by Crutchfield's John Pollard
A perfect match
Do you want to add some bass to your ride without going through the confusing process of picking the right amp, sub, and enclosure? Take a look at this PHD12 powered subwoofer — Kicker's taken the guesswork out of the process by matching a 200-watt RMS amplifier with two 12" subwoofers, and housing them together in a rugged, compact box. This way, you won't have to waste time juggling specs — just focus on enjoying your bass.
Big bass with plenty of control
At less than a foot deep, this powered sub is slim enough to fit in some tight locations and powerful enough to add some serious bass to your sound system. The low-pass crossover, a bass boost, and a phase switch ensure that your bass will mesh perfectly with your existing system. You can use the included wired remote control to adjust the sub's level from the driver's seat.
Out in a jiffy
A quick-connect power harness and removable straps make it easy to pull this sub out of your vehicle, so you can get some storage space back in a pinch. The carpet covering protects the enclosure and your vehicle against scratches and dents.
What's in the Box:
- Subwoofer enclosure loaded with two 12" woofers and a built-in amplifier
- Wiring harness
- In-line fuse holder
- Two 15 amp ATO fuses (installed)
- Remote bass level control
- Metal bracket (for mounting remote bass level control)
- 20' Remote bass level control cable (3.5mm plug on both ends)
- Two 3/8" Self-tapping screws
- Four 1-3/8" Self-tapping screws
- 4 Washers
- 2 Velcro mounting straps
- 2 Crimp-on ring terminals (10-12 AWG)
- 1 Crimp-on Butt Splice connector (10-12 AWG)
- Instruction manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- powered dual 12" subwoofer enclosure
- Class D amplifier (200 watts RMS)
- remote bass-level control (with 20-foot cable) included
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB at 40 Hz)
- variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- 31-1/2"W x 14-15/16"H x 11-1/4"D1 x 7-11/16"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12 x 2|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||200 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
Signal Input: The signal input wires on the included harness can be used with a speaker level or line level signal. Standard speaker wire is used in the harness, so an RCA to speaker wire adapter is needed when using a line level signal (item number 20609ZISL, sold separately).
Subsonic Filter: In addition to the low pass crossover, the 11PHD12 features a 24 dB/octave subsonic filter fixed at 25 Hz. Ultra-low frequencies that cannot be reproduced by a subwoofer do not become sound, but unnecessary oscillations that cause distortion. These frequencies also waste amplifier power and can damage the speaker. The built-in subsonic filter removes the frequencies below 25 Hz to improve the sound quality by eliminating harmful distortion.
Input Level: The input gain is continuously variable from 125mV to 5V when the Input Level switch is set to Lo, 250mV-10V when the Input Level switch is set to Hi.
Wiring Harness: The length of the included power/ground/remote turn-on/signal input harness varies by function:
- Ground: 18"
- Signal Input: 16'
- Power: 19'
- Remote Turn-on: 20'
Auto Turn-on Switch: The amp offers two turn-on modes:
- +12V: connect the remote turn-on lead from the included harness to the remote turn-on output from the source unit; this is the preferred turn-on method
- DC Offset: turns the amp on when a 6-volt DC offset is detected at the high-level speaker inputs when the source unit is turned on
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.