Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Single 10" subwoofer enclosure with 90-watt amp
Item # 20611PT10 | MFR # 11PT10
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Kicker 11PT10 by Crutchfield's John Pollard
Do you want to add some bass to your ride without losing storage space? Take a look at the Kicker PT10 powered subwoofer — its heavy-duty enclosure is slim enough to fit in many locations and powerful enough to help fill in the low end of your sound system.
A perfect match
It can be tough matching subs, amps, and enclosures together. Kicker's taken the guesswork out of the process by matching a 90-watt RMS amplifier with a 10" subwoofer, and housing them together in a rugged, compact box. This way, you won't have to waste time juggling specs — just focus on enjoying your bass.
Out in a jiffy
A quick-connect power harness and removable straps make it easy to pull this sub out of your vehicle, so you can get some storage space back in a pinch. The enclosure is only 7-3/8" deep so it'll fit in a variety of spaces, while the carpet covering will protect the enclosure and your vehicle against scratches and dents.
Just hooked it up in a 18 wheeler sounds amazing. In side the truck cannot ask for anything better . thinking about getting another one wish it was a 12inch
Corbett, Wilmington NC
What's in the Box:
- Subwoofer enclosure loaded with one 10" woofer and built-in amplifier
- Two 7.5 amp ATO fuses (one installed in enclosure)
- Wiring harness
- In-line fuse holder
- 15 amp ATO fuse (installed in fuse holder)
- Remote bass level control
- Metal bracket (for mounting remote bass level control)
- 20' Remote bass level control cable (3.5mm plug on both ends)
- Two 3/8" Self-tapping screws
- Four 1-3/8" Self-tapping screws
- 4 Washers
- 2 Velcro mounting straps
- 2 Crimp-on ring terminals (10-12 AWG)
- 1 Crimp-on Butt Splice connector (10-12 AWG)
- Instruction manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- powered 10" subwoofer enclosure
- Class D amplifier (90 watts RMS)
- remote bass-level control included
- variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- phase switch (0°, 180°)
- variable bass boost (0-6 dB)
- frequency response: 25-120 Hz
- 19-3/8"W x 12-3/4"H x 7-3/8"D1 x 4-1/2"D2
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Kicker 11PT10 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Frequency Response||25-120 Hz|
|Amplifier Power (RMS)||90 watts|
|Second Voice Coil Impedance||N/A|
|Crossover Point||50-120 Hz|
Amplifier: The power output from the built-in class-D amplifier is 90 watts RMS @ 14.4 volts with no more than 1% THD (100 watts RMS @ 14.4 volts and 10% THD).
Signal Input: The signal input wires on the included harness can be used with a speaker level or line level signal. Standard speaker wire is used in the harness, so an RCA to speaker wire adapter is needed when using a line level signal (item number 20609ZISL, sold separately).
Low Pass Crossover: The amplifier's low pass crossover point is continuously variable from 50 to 120 Hz; the crossover slope is 12 dB per octave.
Subsonic Filter: In addition to the low pass crossover, the PT10 features a 24 dB/octave subsonic filter fixed at 25 Hz. Ultra-low frequencies that cannot be reproduced by a subwoofer do not become sound, but unnecessary oscillations that cause distortion. These frequencies also waste amplifier power and can damage the speaker. The built-in subsonic filter removes the frequencies below 25 Hz to improve the sound quality by eliminating harmful distortion.
Bass Boost: The bass boost circuit provides a variable (0-6 dB) signal boost centered at 40 Hz.
Status Indicator Light: There is a status indicator LED on the control panel on the left side of the enclosure; it lights green to indicate that the amplifier is turned on and operating normally and lights Red to indicate the amplifier's protection circuitry has been activated.
Remote Bass Level Control: The included remote bass level control lets you adjust the output level of the amplifier from anywhere in the vehicle. A 20' cable is included and when it's plugged in, the gain control on the side of the enclosure is bypassed. The remote bass level control can be mounted under the dash with the included mounting hardware, it has the following dimensions:
- Width: 2.215"
- Height: 1.193"
- Depth: 1.718" (3.076" including the knob and cable)
Controls: All the PT10's controls and connections are located on the left side:
- Auto Turn-On: two position switch; choose +12V (amp turns on when +12 volts is applied to the remote turn-on wire) or DC Offset (amp turns on when a 6 volt surge is detected from a speaker-level source on the signal inputs; in this mode the amp's remote turn-on wire acts as a +12 volt output to turn on another component)
- Input Level: two position switch; choose Hi when using a speaker level input, Lo when using a line level input
- Phase: two position switch, the sub's phase can be easily inverted; 0° or 180°
- Gain: rotary knob; continuously variable from 125mV to 5V when the Input Level switch is set to Lo, 250mV-10V when the Input Level switch is set to Hi
- X-Over Frequency: rotary knob; set the low pass x-over point; continuously variable from 50 Hz to 120 Hz
- Bass Boost: rotary knob; continuously variable from 0 to +6 dB
- Remote Bass: 3.5mm mini-jack for use with the included remote bass level control
- Fuse: a single 7.5 amp ATO style fuse protects the amplifier
- Wiring Input: Molex plug for use with the included
power/ground/remote turn-on/signal input harness; the wire length varies
- Ground: 18"
- Signal Input: 16'
- Power: 19'
- Remote Turn-on: 20'
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.