Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Mono subwoofer amplifier 2500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Item # 2061ZX25K1 | MFR # 11ZX25001
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Kicker 11ZX2500.1 by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
Caution: big bass ahead
This Kicker ZX2500.1 mono subwoofer amplifier will pump your bass up to competition level with up to 2500 watts RMS. This reliable war horse of a sub amp will remain cool even when pushed hard, due to its tough internal components and the efficient Class-D amp technology it uses to boost your bass.
Works with almost any stereo
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it simpler to hook this amp up to a factory radio.
You can tune for almost any enclosure and bass driver with the steeply-sloped subsonic and low-pass filters. A bass boost gives you even more kick, when you're in the mood. A wired remote level controller is included so you can crank up the level of fun from the front seat.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 1250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (2,500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- fixed subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class D amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- preamp outputs
- wired remote sub level control included
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads and a 300-amp fuse recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 300-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 27-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with a Kicker 09PKD1 or PKD1 wiring kit)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- ZXRC Wired remote control
- ZXRC cable with RJ-14 plugs on both ends
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
1250 x 1 |
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||2500 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||25-200 Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||65 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||24 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-18 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Gain: The rotary gain control is continuously variable from 125 mV to 5 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to Low and 250 mV to 10 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to High.
Crossovers: The crossover is always engaged (cannot be bypassed). The crossover point is continuously variable from 50 to 200 Hz and the slope is 24dB per octave.
Auto Turn-on Switch: The amp offers three automatic turn-on modes; select from:
- +12V: connect a wire from the remote turn-on lead from your source unit to the REM terminal on the amplifier; this is the preferred turn-on method
- DC Offset: turns the amp on when a 6-volt DC offset is detected at the high-level speaker inputs when the source unit is turned on
- Audio: detects the incoming audio signal from your source unit and automatically turns the amp on; will not work if the input gain control is not set properly
Bass Boost: The bass boost circuit provides up to 18dB boost at 40Hz.
ZXRC Remote Bass Control: The bass output level can be controlled remotely using the included wired remote bass control.
Left Side of Amplifier:
- Speaker Outputs: one pair of set screw terminals
- +12V (power): set screw terminal
- REM (remote turn-on): set screw terminal
- GND (ground): set screw terminal
Note: The Amplifier is not equipped with an internal fuse. An external 300-amp fuse (not included) must be installed on the power wire. If the system has only this amp and a wiring kit is used that includes a fuse with a value other than 300-amps, the original should be replaced with a 300-amp fuse.
Right Side of Amplifier:
- RCA Input: one pair of stereo RCA input jacks; also used for speaker level input (item number 20609ZiSL needed, sold separately)
- RCA Output: one pair of stereo RCA output jacks
Amp Wiring Kit: Kicker recommends using a 1/0-gauge wiring kit with this amplifier.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.