Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
4-channel car amplifier 60 watts RMS x 4
Our take on the Kicker 11ZX350.4 by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
Better sound in your car
This Kicker ZX350.4 4-channel amplifier will power up your music with 60 watts RMS for each of your four speakers or components, so it's perfect for handling your front and rear speakers. As another option, you can put the amp in 2-channel mode to drive a couple of subwoofers with up to 175 watts RMS each. This amp will run reliably even when pushed hard, due to its heavy-duty internal components and the efficient cooling system it uses as it boosts your music's power.
Works with almost any stereo
Kicker employs their Fail-Safe Integration Technology (FIT™) to reject noise and stop any interference generated by your car's electronics, so you'll enjoy your music clean and pure. Speaker-level inputs make it simpler to hook this amp up to a factory system. You can tune for almost any speaker or subwoofer with the variable high- and low-pass filters. A bass boost gives you even more kick, if you're in the mood.
What's in the Box:
- 4-Channel amplifier
- Two 20-amp fuses (installed)
- Owner's manual (English/ Spanish/ German/ French)
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (90 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 175 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class AB amp technology
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 13-1/2"W x 2-1/8"H x 9-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years (extends to 3 years when purchased with a Kicker PK8 amp wiring kit)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
60 x 4
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||90 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||175 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||4|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||95 dB|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||50-200 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||12 dB/octave|
|Bass Boost||0-18 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||40 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||RCA|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
4-Channel Amp: The front and rear sections of the amplifier (labeled Amp1 and Amp2) have independent gain, crossover, and bass boost controls.
Gain: The rotary gain controls are continuously variable from 125 mV to 5 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to Low and 250 mV to 10 V when the Input Sensitivity switch is set to High.
Crossovers: The front and rear crossovers can be independently set to high-pass, low-pass, or turned off (full range). The crossover points are continuously variable from 50 to 200 Hz and the slope is 12dB per octave.
Auto Turn-on Switch: The amp offers three automatic turn-on modes; select from:
- +12V: connect a wire from the remote turn-on lead from your source unit to the REM terminal on the amplifier; this is the preferred turn-on method
- DC Offset: turns the amp on when a 6-volt DC offset is detected at the high-level speaker inputs when the source unit is turned on
- Audio: detects the incoming audio signal from your source unit and automatically turns the amp on; will not work if the input gain control is not set properly
Bass Boost: The bass boost circuits provide up to 18dB boost at 40Hz.
Fader: When powering four speakers and using both the front and rear inputs, turn the fader switch on. To supply all four channels from only one input, turn the fader switch off.
Left Side of Amplifier:
- +12V (power): set screw terminal
- REM (remote turn-on): set screw terminal
- GND (ground): set screw terminal
- Fuse: two 20-amp ATO fuses
Right Side of Amplifier:
- Speaker Outputs: four pair of set screw terminals
- RCA Input: two pair of stereo RCA input jacks; also used for speaker level input (item number 20609ZiSL needed, sold separately)
Amp Wiring Kit: Kicker recommends using an 8-gauge wiring kit with this amplifier.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.