Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
2-channel amplifier/controller with Bluetooth® — 25 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
Item # 206PXIB502 | MFR # 40PXIBT502
$249.99 Earn up to 250 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
Our take on the Kicker 40PXIBT50.2 by Crutchfield's Dave Delamere
Tough and versatile
Kicker's 40PXIBT50.2 2-channel amp can add music to just about any vehicle with a 12-volt electrical system. This compact, water-resistant amp can be installed on many types of ATVs, motorcycles, tractors, and riding mowers — we even installed one in a cooler. For its small size, the 40PXIBT50.2 gives you up to 25 watts RMS per channel to drive a wide variety of speakers, including Kicker's PS52504 multipurpose speakers. You'll also get a pair of preamp outputs, in case you need another amp for a subwoofer or more speakers.
Even more adaptability
This little Kicker features built-in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming and an auxiliary input, so you can enjoy music from various devices. If you want to go wireless, you can stream your tunes from your compatible Bluetooth device or smartphone. You can also plug almost any player into the auxiliary input.
Don't worry about controlling your music from your player's touchscreen — the included back-lit wired remote lets you control your music, while your connected device can be conveniently tucked away. You can also charge various devices by using the 5-volt USB port included on the amplifier.
What's in the Box:
- 2-Channel amplified controller for Bluetooth devices
- Wired remote/controller with attached 5.5' cable
- Plastic mounting bracket for wired remote/controller
- Handlebar mounting clamp
- Wiring harness with power/ ground/ aux input/ remote input/ preamp output
- Four 5/8" Pan-washer screws
- 4 Split lock washers
- Four 1/4" Pan-head screws
- 2-channel amplifier/controller with Bluetooth
- 15 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (25 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- works in any vehicle with a 12-volt charging system
- 5-volt USB input for charging portable devices
- auxiliary input and outputs
- back-lit blue LED wired remote with large rubber buttons
- 12-gauge power and ground wires and a 10-amp in-line fuse recommended
- amp: 6-1/8"W x 2-1/8"H x 3-5/8"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Features and Specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||
15 x 2
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||---|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||25 x 2|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N/A|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||---|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Best Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||---|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90 dB|
|Amplifier Class||Not Given|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost Frequency||N/A|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Kicker PXiBT50.2 is a simple 2-channel amplifier that allows you to listen to your Bluetooth device in a vehicle without a built-in music source. This Amplified Controller can be installed in boats, ATVs, utility vehicles, golf carts, tractors, snowmobiles, hot rods, motorcycles, and riding lawnmowers. The unit also provides a 5-volt/1-amp USB port to power and charge your source.
Components: The PXiBT50.2 consists of the following components:
- Amplifier: a small 2-channel amp with a weather-resistant cover
- Remote Controller: the 6-button wired remote is weather-resistant and backlit in blue; the attached cable is 5.5 feet long; it can be flush-mounted using the included bracket, mounted to a pipe or handlebars (1.5" diameter max) with the included clamp-type mount, or surface mounted using adhesive or Velcro (not included)
- Wiring Harness:
- Power/Speaker Output: 24" wires for constant power (with 10 amp in-line fuse), switched power, ground, remote output (to turn on an outboard amp), right and left speaker output
- Preamp Output: 8" stereo RCA outputs (female)
- Aux Input: 3.5mm mini-jack aux input on 9" pigtail
- Remote: 3.5mm mini-jack wired remote input on 9" pigtail
- Illumination: 11" remote illumination wire
Remote Controller: The 6-button wired remote offers control of your Bluetooth connected player; power on/off, raise/lower the volume, next/previous track, and play/pause the track. The dimensions vary with mounting method:
- Flush Mounting Bracket:
- Width: 3-7/8"
- Height: 1-7/8"
- Mounting Height (protrusion): 3/8"
- Depth (into mounting surface): 3/4"
- Handlebar Clamp:
- Width: 3-3/16"
- Height: 1-5/8"
- Depth: 1-1/4"
Additional Input/Output: In addition to the Bluetooth connection, the PXiBT50.2 has a 3.5mm auxiliary input for adding an additional source, such as a portable CD or satellite radio. There is also a pair of stereo RCA preamp outputs for use with additional amplifiers.
- Power Output: 15 watts RMS x 2 (4 ohms); 25 watts RMS x 2 (2 ohms)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+/- 1dB)
- RCA Output Voltage: 2.5V RMS
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 90dB
- Max Current Draw: 10A
- Aux-Input Sensitivity: 500mV to 1.75V
- USB Charging: 5V @ 1A
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Perfect for my golf cart without a big head unit. I can stream Pandora or iheart or my music off my phone. Simple [ William May 17, 2016 ]