Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
StreetWires Power Station PSK04Bi
4-gauge amplifier wiring kit with patch cable blue power/silver ground
Item # 211PSK04BI | MFR # PSK04BI
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the StreetWires Power Station PSK04Bi by Crutchfield's Ken Nail
StreetWires Power Station amp kits provide the insulated power cables, fuses and connectors you need to install your amplifier and add an impressive, professional edge to your installation. Fine-strand, silver-plated oxygen-free wire reduces interference, so your power flows clean and pure at higher power levels.
The Power Station PSK04Bi amp wiring kit handles amplifier systems with a rating of up to 600 watts, and includes a stereo patch cable with built-in turn-on lead for hooking up the audio signal from your receiver. Each 4-gauge power and ground cable is protected by a durable, Poly Flex jacket, and the cables are finished with nickel-plate ring terminals for a secure connection to your amplifier. Streetwires also includes a firewall bushing, and assorted connectors and cable ties.
Note: One stereo patch cable is provided you'll need a second patch cable if you're installing a 4-channel amp.
What's in the Box:
- One 17.75' length of 4-gauge power wire in a translucent blue jacket (has attached battery ring terminal)
- One 4' length of 4-gauge ground wire in a clear jacket (has attached ring terminal)
- 16' Interconnect cable with turn-on wire (has left and right RCA audio connectors on each end)
- In-line AFS fuse holder
- One 100-amp AFS fuse
- Two 4-gauge crimp-on spade terminals (one has a black insulator boot and one has a translucent blue insulator boot)
- One 18-gauge crimp-on spade terminal (has a translucent blue insulator boot)
- 1 Red butt connector
- Six 4.5" wire ties
- Instructions on package
- amplifier wiring kit with power, ground, and audio connections
- 17.75-foot 4-gauge blue power cable with attached ring terminal
- 4-foot 4-gauge silver ground cable with attached ring terminal
- 16-foot RCA patch cable (clear jacket, silver conductors, molded black connectors) with turn-on lead
- AFS in-line fuse holder and 100-amp AFS fuse
- assorted connectors, spade terminals, and wire ties
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
StreetWires Power Station PSK04Bi Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
General Overview: This is a single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power and ground cables, interconnect cable with integrated turn-on lead, and accessories required to install one amplifier. Speaker wire is sold separately.
In-line Fuse Holder: The in-line fuse holder is waterproof and comes with a 100-amp AFS fuse. The fuse holder's set screw input and output accept bare 4-gauge wire (no ring terminal required). Integrated tabs allow you to mount the fuse holder using optional self-tapping screws. The fuse holder has the following dimensions: L=3.335", W=1.887" (including integrated mounting tabs), H=0.994".
Note: The set screws require 3mm and 5/32" Allen wrenches.
Power and Ground Cables: The 4-gauge power cable has a translucent blue insulation jacket while the 4-gauge ground cable has a clear insulation jacket.
Interconnect Cable: The interconnect cable has a clear insulation jacket. An 18-gauge wire is attached to the interconnect cable for use as a remote turn-on lead, so you don't have to run an extra wire.
Crimp-on Terminal Dimensions: The crimp-on terminals have the following dimensions:
- Power Ring Terminal (installed): W=0.655", Inner Diameter=0.335"
- Ground Ring Terminal (installed): W=0.655", Inner Diameter=0.199"
- 4-gauge Spade Terminals: W=0.515", Prong Spacing=0.253"
- 18-gauge Spade Terminal: W=0.275", Prong Spacing=0.147"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.