Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
StreetWires ZeroNoise 3 ZN3K-08
8-gauge amplifier wiring kit red power/brown ground
Item # 211ZN3K08 | MFR # ZN3K-08
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the StreetWires ZeroNoise 3 ZN3K-08 by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire or patch cables. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
StreetWires uses a blend of oxygen-free copper and copper-coated aluminum wires in their ZeroNoise 3 power cables, so your amp gets maximum power at a minimum price. ZN3 cables meet the strict CEA-2015 standards for strand count so you can be sure you'll get all the electrical conductivity and sonic transparency you demand in your power applications.
This 8-gauge amp kit includes the insulated ground and power cables, fuseholder and fuse, remote turn-on lead, and the connectors you'll need to power an amplifier with a fuse rating of up to 60 amperes.
Works great don't have any engine noise
Anonymous, yuma az
What's in the Box:
- One 18' length of 8AWG power wire in a translucent red jacket (has attached 5/16" battery ring terminal)
- One 4' length of 8AWG ground wire in a translucent brown jacket (has attached 3/16" ring terminal)
- 16' length of 18AWG remote turn-on lead wire in a blue jacket (has bare wire on each end)
- In-line 8AWG AFS fuse holder
- One 60-amp AFS fuse
- Two 8AWG crimp-on spade connectors (one has a black insulator boot and one has a translucent blue insulator boot)
- One 18AWG crimp-on spade connector (has a translucent blue insulator boot)
- One 18AWG red butt connector
- 8 Wire-ties
- Instructions on package
- amplifier wiring kit with power and ground connections
- 18 feet of 8-gauge red power cable with ring terminal
- 4 feet of 8-gauge brown ground cable with ring terminal
- cable composition: 60% oxygen-free copper and 40% copper-coated aluminum
- AFS in-line fuse holder with 60-amp AFS fuse
- 16 feet of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on wire
- assorted connectors, spade terminals, and wire ties
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
StreetWires ZeroNoise 3 ZN3K-08 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: This is an 8-AWG single amplifier wiring kit that includes the power & ground cables, remote turn-on lead, and accessories required to install one amplifier.
Note: Speaker wire and interconnect RCA cables are sold separately.
In-line Fuse Holder: The in-line fuse holder is waterproof and comes with a 60-amp AFS fuse. The fuse holder's set screw input and output accept bare 4-gauge wire (no ring terminal required). Integrated tabs allow you to mount the fuse holder using optional self-tapping screws. The fuse holder measures 1.625" (w) x 1.25" (h) x 3.125" (d).
Note: The set screws require 3mm allen wrenches.
8-AWG Power and Ground Cables: The 18' 8-gauge power cable has a translucent red insulation jacket while the 4' 8-gauge ground cable has a translucent brown insulation jacket.
18-AWG Remote Turn-On Lead: The amplifier comes supplied with a 16' 18-gauge remote turn-on lead wire.
Crimp-on Terminal Dimensions: The crimp-on terminals have the following dimensions:
- 8-AWG Power Ring Terminal (installed): Outer Diameter = 0.625", Inner Diameter = 0.3125"
- 8-AWG Ground Ring Terminal (installed): Outer Diameter 0.5625", Inner Diameter = 0.1875"
- 8-AWG Spade Terminals: Outer Width = 0.375", Inner Width = 0.215"
- 18-AWG Spade Terminal: Outer Width = 0.285", Inner Width = 0.165"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.