Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
StreetWires ZeroNoise® 5 Series Audio/Video Cables
High-performance 3-channel cables with superior noise rejection (19.7 feet)
Item # 211ZN5AV60 | MFR # ZN5AV60
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the StreetWires ZeroNoise® 5 Series Audio/Video Cablesby Crutchfield's Kristen Schaub
Don't compromise your mobile video setup with inferior connecting cables. Streetwires ZeroNoise® 5 series audio/video cables feature silver-soldered connections, oxygen-free copper wire, and high-density insulation to get the best possible performance from your system.
Use these 3-channel cables to connect the audio and video signals from your vehicle's video source to an amplifier and monitor. The 75-ohm construction maximizes video performance, while twisted pair design rejects background interference from your car's electrical components.
- 19.7 foot 3-channel audio/video cables
- 75-ohm signal transfer for superior video
- oxygen-free copper wire
- twisted-pair construction
- high-density insulation
- silver-soldered connections
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 19.69' Audio/Video cable with a male composite video and stereo RCA connectors on each end
StreetWires ZN5 A/V Interconnects: StreetWires ZN5 A/V Interconnect cables are designed for audio that is accurate and video with bright color and detail. The ZeroNoise 5 series A/V cables feature a male composite video connector and stereo RCA audio connectors on each end to connect between your audio/video components.
Audio/Video Features: The StreetWires ZN5 A/V Interconnects utilize the following features for accurate audio and detailed video quality.
- Oxygen-Free Copper: The Oxygen-free copper which is used in the ZN5 A/V cables eliminates oxidation that causes corrosion and signal loss.
- Phase Flow L.D.P.E.: The video cable's low density polyethylene dielectric maintains 75-ohm standard.
- Braided Outer Conductor: The video cable's braided outer conductor provides proper shielding from noise when transferring wide bandwidth video signals.
- Twisted pair Design: The twisted pair design of the audio cables protect against automotive interference and noise.
- Ultra Flex Dual Jacket: The A/V cables ultra flex dual jacket maintains perfect geometry.
- Spit Center Pin: The ZN5 audio/video cable's RCA connectors features a split center pin to ensure superior surface contact for better signal transfer.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.