Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
StreetWires ZeroNoise 5 ZN5K00
1/0-gauge amplifier wiring kit blue power/clear ground
Our take on the StreetWires ZeroNoise 5 ZN5K00 by Crutchfield's Buck Pomerantz
This wiring kit does not include speaker wire or patch cables. You will need to purchase those separately, in order to complete your amplifier installation.
You bought a great amplifier, so why starve it for power? These ZeroNoise 5 cables from StreetWires employ 100% oxygen-free copper wires in their construction to promote a free and easy flow of power without any bottlenecks caused by corrosion or contaminants. All StreetWires cables meet the strict CEA-2015 standards for strand count so you can be sure you'll get all the electrical conductivity and sonic transparency you'll need for top performance.
This 1/0-gauge amp kit includes the insulated ground and power cables, fuseholder and fuse, remote turn-on lead, and the connectors you'll need to power an amplifier with a total fuse rating of up to 250 amperes.
What's in the Box:
- 18' Length of 1/0-Gauge power wire with blue translucent jacket
- 3' Length of 1/0-Gauge ground wire with clear jacket
- 5/16" Ring terminal (installed on power wire)
- 3/16" Ring terminal (installed on ground wire)
- 16' Length of 18-gauge blue turn-on wire on a spool
- Clear plastic ANL fuse holder
- 250-Amp "Hi-Amp" ANL fuse (installed in fuse holder)
- 1/0-Gauge firewall grommet
- 18-Gauge red butt connector
- Two 18-Gauge spade terminals
- Eight 7-1/2" Cable-ties
- Installation instructions
- amplifier wiring kit with power and ground connections
- 18 feet of 1/0-gauge blue power cable with ring terminal
- 4 feet of 1/0-gauge clear ground cable with ring terminal
- cable composition: 100% oxygen-free copper
- ANL in-line fuse holder with 250-amp ANL fuse
- 16 feet of 18-gauge blue remote turn-on wire
- assorted connectors, spade terminals, and wire ties
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
General Overview: This amplifier wiring kit includes the power and ground wiring required to install a high-powered amplifier with a current rating of up to 250 amps. It does not include speaker wire or signal cable.
Power and Ground Cable: The 18' 1/0-gauge power cable has a translucent blue insulation jacket while the 3' 1/0-gauge ground cable has a clear insulation jacket.
In-line Fuse Holder: The in-line fuse holder is waterproof and comes with a 250-amp ANL fuse installed. The fuse holder's set screw input and output accept bare 1/0-gauge wire (no ring terminal required). The integrated base allows mounting the fuse holder using four screws (not included).
Note: The set screws require a 5mm Allen wrench.
ANL Fuse: The supplied 250-amp ANL fuse is installed in the fuse holder. ANL fuses are available up to 300 Amps if needed.
18-AWG Remote Turn-On Lead: The kit includes a 16' spool of 18-gauge remote turn-on lead wire.
- 1/0-AWG Power and Ground Wire: 0.575" diameter
- Fuse Holder:
- Width: 1.375" (the base is 2.1875" wide)
- Height: 1.6875"
- Length: 6.0625" (the base is 2.595" long)
- Power Ring Terminal (installed):
- Width: 0.715"
- Inner Diameter: 0.326" (slightly more than 5/16")
- Ground Ring Terminal (installed):
- Width: 0.715"
- Inner Diameter: 0.191" (slightly more than 3/16")
- 18-AWG Spade Terminals:
- Outer Width: 0.285"
- Inner Width: 0.165"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.