Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
XM Direct 2 Alpine Adapter Cable
Connects your Alpine receiver to the universal XM car radio
What's in the Box:
- XMDirect2 connection cable for Alpine XM-ready car stereos (harness has 6" female Ai-NET pass-through cable/3' male Ai-NET cable/6' yellow and black power/ground wires)
- 14" Yellow power wire with in-line fuse holder and 1-amp fuse
- Installation guide (English/Spanish/French)
- connects XM Direct2 universal XM radio to compatible Alpine receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
XM Direct 2 Alpine Adapter Cable Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Overview: The Audiovox XMDirect2 Alpine Connection Cable (CNPALP1) allows you to connect the Audiovox XMDirect2 Universal XM Satellite Radio tuner (220CNP2UCA, sold separately) to select, compatible, satellite-ready Alpine car stereo receivers.
Compatibility: As the firmware is released to complete the compatibility between the XMDirect2 tuner and a specific head unit, this adapter and the tuner are added to the accessory list for the head unit; please check there to confirm compatibility.
Connection/Wiring Overview: The CNPALP1 XMDirect² Alpine Connection Cable features the following connections.
- 34-Pin Connector: The 34-pin connector plugs into the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Male Ai-NET Connector: The Alpine Ai-NET connector provides a connection between your compatible Alpine head unit and the CNP2000UCA XMDirect² XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Female Ai-NET: The Alpine Ai-NET female connector provides a pass-through for connecting other Alpine Ai-NET components, such as a CD changer, iPod adapter, or HD Radio tuner.
- Yellow Wire: The 6' yellow wire of the CNPALP1 cable will need to be hardwired to your Alpine head unit's yellow wire using the supplied in-line 1-Amp fuse wire extension.
- Black Wire: The 6' black wire of the CNPALP1 cable needs to be grounded to your vehicle's chassis.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.