Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
XM Direct 2 Clarion Adapter Cable
Connect your Clarion receiver to the universal XM radio (subscription sold separately by SiriusXM)
- connects XM Direct2 universal XM radio to compatible Clarion receivers
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- XMDirect2 connection cable for Clarion XM-ready car stereos (harness has 6" female CeNET pass-through cable/3' male CeNET cable/6' yellow and black power/ground wires)
- 14" Yellow power wire with in-line fuse holder and 1-amp fuse
- Installation guide (English/ Spanish/ French)
Overview: The Audiovox XMDirect2 Clarion Connection Cable (CNPCLA1) allows you to connect the Audiovox XMDirect2 Universal XM Satellite Radio tuner (220CNP2UCA, sold separately) to select, compatible, satellite-ready Clarion car stereo receivers.
Compatibility: As the firmware is released to complete the compatibility between the XMDirect2 tuner and a specific head unit, this adapter and the tuner are added to the accessory list for the head unit; please check there to confirm compatibility.
Connection/Wiring Overview: The CNPCLA1 XMDirect² Clarion Connection Cable features the following connections.
- 34-Pin Connector: The 34-pin connector plugs into the CNP2000UCA XMDirect2 XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Male CeNET Connector: The Clarion CeNET connector provides a connection between your compatible Clarion head unit and the CNP2000UCA XMDirect² XM Satellite Radio Universal Tuner (sold separately).
- Female CeNET: The Clarion CeNET female connector provides a pass-through for connecting other Clarion CeNET components, such as a CD changer.
- Yellow Wire: The 6' yellow wire of the CNPCLA1 cable will need to be hardwired to your Clarion head unit's yellow wire using the supplied in-line 1-Amp fuse wire extension.
- Black Wire: The 6' black wire of the CNPCLA1 cable needs to be grounded to your vehicle's chassis.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
1 question already asked
For details on fit or installation please contact an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They will be able to pull up your vehicle and give you the details on if this will fit and what you will need for an installation in your vehicle.[ Krissy Aug 30, 2014 ] Staff