Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
SiriusXM Home Antenna and Signal Distribution Kit
Uses your existing satellite or cable TV wiring
Item # 220SXHDK1 | MFR # SXHDK1
$119.99 Earn up to 120 Rewards points
Our take on the SiriusXM Home Antenna and Signal Distribution Kit by Crutchfield's Guest Writer
Use this kit in conjunction with your Sirius, SiriusXM, or XM radio and subscription to listen to your favorite satellite radio broadcasts in the comfort of your home. The kit includes an all-weather outdoor antenna and mounting hardware, along with a signal combiner and splitter used to send satellite radio signals in to your home via an existing (RG-6) cable TV or satellite TV line.
Please note: This installation requires RG-6 cable, not included.
- signal distribution kit for Sirius, SiriusXM, or XM satellite radios
- outdoor antenna plus mounting hardware
- signal combiner and splitter used to run satellite radio signals into the home via existing cable or satellite TV cable (RG-6)
- RG-6 to SMB adapter (required for some radios)
- requires RG-6 cable for installation, not included
- warranty: 90 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio outdoor home antenna (with integrated arm and mounting bracket)
- 6' Antenna adapter cable (with a threaded F-type coax connector on one end and a SMB connector on other end)
- Signal combiner
- Signal splitter
- AC power adapter (with attached 6' DC cord)
- 2 U-bolts
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Four 1" phillips-head screws
- 4 Hex nut/star washers
- Four 0.6875" phillips-head screws
- Rubber boot
- Installation Guide
Overview: The Home Signal Distribution Kit (SXHDK1) enables you to connect a Sirius, SiriusXM, or XM Satellite Radio to the included outdoor antenna using your existing Satellite TV or Cable TV cabling. A signal combiner and signal splitter are included. At the radio location, the included adapter cable converts the RG-6 cable to an SMB terminal that connects to the SiriusXM tuner.
Note: In addition to this distribution kit, you must have an Sirius, SiriusXM, or XM tuner and subscription to Sirius, SiriusXM, or XM Satellite Radio to receive XM programming.
Compatibility: The SXHDK1 Home Signal Distribution Kit is compatible with the following Satellite Radio tuners and Cable/Satellite TV providers.
- Satellite Radio Tuner: The Home Signal Distribution Kit is compatible with any Sirius, SiriusXM, or XM Satellite Radio tuner with push-on style SMB or F-type antenna connector.
- Cable or Satellite TV: This kit is compatible with DirectTV, DISH Network, cable TV, AT&T U-verse, Verizon Fios, and off-air TV signals. There is a switch on the signal combiner to switch between Satellite and Cable/Antenna TV.
Outdoor Home Antenna: The SXHA1 outdoor satellite radio antenna is a low-profile, high-performance antenna designed specifically for Sirius, SiriusXM, and XM Satellite Radio reception. The outdoor antenna has an integrated universal mounting arm & bracket that can be installed to a wall, roof, chimney, mast, or pole. Mounting hardware is included. The mounting arm lets you adjust the angle (up or down) of the antenna. The antenna itself has a threaded F-type coaxial connector designed for use with a standard RG-6 coax cable (not included).
RG-174 Adapter Cable: The included adapter cable has a female F-Type jack on one end (to connect to the RG-6 cable routed from the splitter) and a female SMB plug on the other (to connect to your Satellite Radio tuner). The adapter is not needed if the antenna input on the Satellite Radio tuner is an F-Type jack.
RG-6 Cable Required: The RG-6 cable is not supplied; you will need to purchase this separately to complete the antenna installation. RG-6 cable is routed from the antenna to the input of the signal combiner, and from the signal splitter to your Satellite Radio tuner.
|Cable Description||Maximum Cable Length|
|Outdoor Satellite Radio antenna to signal combiner||50 feet|
|Satellite or Cable TV splitter to signal combiner||25 feet|
|Existing cable between signal combiner and signal splitter||150 feet|
|Signal splitter to Satellite or Cable TV tuner||25 feet|
|Signal splitter to Satellite Radio RG-174 Adapter Cable||50 feet|
|Total cable length in system||250 feet|
- Element Housing:
- Width = 2.9375"
- Height = 1.375" (plus F-type connector)
- Depth = 3.5625"
- Mounting Base:
- Width = 3.3125"
- Height = 4.625"
- Depth = 1.25"
- Mounting Arm:
- Length = 8"
- Minimum Distance From Mounting Surface = 1.4375"-9.125"
Splitter & Combiner:
- Width = 3.75"
- Height = 0.875"
- Depth = 3.0"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.