Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Custom-fit subwoofer fits 2007-up GMC Yukon, Chevy Tahoe, or Chevy Suburban with bucket front seats
Our take on the MTX ThunderForm by Crutchfield's Jo Greene
Crinkled french fries, discarded receipts, old gum wrappers you probably have everything in the hidden corners of your vehicle except great bass. ThunderForm enclosures fill the nooks and crannies of your vehicle with low tones that stand out, but their factory look blends right in.
MTX engineers evaluate the "sonic signatures" of top-selling vehicles so they can design ThunderForms as custom acoustic matches. Each ThunderForm fits and blends inconspicuously into your vehicle, so you get great bass without losing any space. The high-density polyethylene resin enclosure curbs unwanted resonances from your sub, so you'll hear bass that's tight, hard-hitting, and way down low.
This molded MTX ThunderForm comes loaded with a premium-quality 10" Terminator subwoofer, and mounts inside the factory seat console of your 2007-up GMC Yukon, Chevy Tahoe, or Chevy Suburban with bucket front seats. The enclosure is seamless and airtight, with the correct internal volume to yield optimum bass response from the subwoofer. For the ultimate in thundering bass, drive one with an MTX Thunder amplifier.
Important Note: This enclosure will not work in trucks with AC vents on the back of the center console, or in vehicles with the deep storage area in front of cup holders.
What's in the Box:
- Black ThunderForm enclosure loaded with one 10" Terminator subwoofer
- Mounting brackes
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
- custom-fit subwoofer
- rugged enclosure fits inside front center console
- one 10" 4-ohm Terminator subwoofer
- high-density polyethylene enclosure
- power range 50-200W RMS
- frequency response 41-150 Hz
- dimensions: 22-3/5"L x 6-1/2"H x 11"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Molded Enclosure: The molded, high-density polyethylene resin enclosure resists flexing and dampens resonance.
- Asymmetrical Linear Drive System (ALDS): The Asymmetrical Linear Drive System consists of a flat, progressive spider that improves suspension and an extended vented pole piece that smoothes out the cone's linear motion. The result is high output and low distortion.
- Spider Plateau Venting: Heat from the voice coil is vented through metal-mesh covered vents that surround the back of the spider.
- Voice Coil: The voice coil is wound on a high-temperature former to promote high power handling.
- Strontium Ferrite Magnet: The strontium ferrite magnet yields a highly efficient speaker.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.