Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Bluetooth® transmitter for iPod®
Item # 257AAT100 | MFR # AA-T100BTC
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the JVC AA-T100BT by Crutchfield's Ralph Graves
Send music from your iPod wirelessly to your Bluetooth-enabled headphones, car stereo and other audio devices with JVC's AA-T100BT transmitter. It plugs into your player's dock connector, and has a range of up to 30 feet. This compact transmitter draws what little power it needs from your iPod's battery, and can get up to six hours of operation with a fully charged player.
What's in the Box:
- Bluetooth transmitter
- Instructions (English/French/Spanish)
- Limited Warranty sheet
- Bluetooth transmitter for all docking iPods, including iPod classics, iPod touches, and iPod nanos
- Bluetooth 2.0 certified
- compatible with Bluetooth-enabled home receivers, headphones, car stereos, and powered speaker systems
- transmitter connects to iPod's dock connector
- iPod supplies power (operation up to 6 hours)
- range: up to 30 feet
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Overview: The JVC AA-T100BT-J Wireless Bluetooth Transmitter connects to your iPod for wireless high-quality audio streaming into a Bluetooth enabled car audio/home audio component or headset. The AA-T100BT-J connects to your iPod's dock connector and uses your iPod's internal battery power so there is no charging required.
Bluetooth Technology: Bluetooth is a short-range wireless radio communication technology for a mobile device such as cellular phone, portable PC, portable MP3 players and other electronic devices. Bluetooth devices can be connected to one another without cables and communicate to each other wirelessly over a 2.4GHz frequency band up to 33 feet. The AA-T100BT-J is Bluetooth 2.0 certified and supports the following Bluetooth Profiles.
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile controls the sending and receiving of high-quality audio content between two compatible Bluetooth enabled devices.
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile controls the functions of audio/video devices such as playing, stopping, pausing and volume control.
Compatibility: The AA-T100BT-J Wireless Bluetooth Transmitter is compatible with the following iPod models.
- iPod (with click wheel, with color display, and/or with video)
- iPod classic
- iPod touch
- iPod mini
- iPod nano (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation)
Note: This unit does not support iPod 3rd generation or earlier.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.