Aquatic AV AQ-FMSPK-1
Pair of waterproof 2-way panel speakers — designed for spa, hot tub or pool (White)
Our take on the Aquatic AV AQ-FMSPK-1 by Crutchfield's Dave Delamere
Relaxing with music
Relaxing by the pool or in a hot tub is a beautiful thing, but it's even better with music. Aquatic AV designed their slim-line AQ-FMSPK-1 panel speakers to stand up to the moisture, heat, and sun, while providing excellent sound quality with plenty of punch. Each UV-resistant panel speaker houses a 5" polypropylene/mica woofer and 2" titanium tweeter protected by an aluminum grille. These rugged speakers will handle up to 70 watts RMS, so they will be able to project over the noise of a pool motor or a hot tub party.
Each panel also features two LEDs for night illumination, adding a subtle glow to your installation. The waterproof design means you install them and forget them — they will entertain you for years! The speakers are available in Tan or White, so they look great while delivering superb sound.
- white slimline waterproof 2-way panel speakers (pair)
- 5" polypropylene/mica woofer and 2" titanium tweeter
- UV-resistant aluminum grille and plastic basket
- designed for pool, spa, and hot tub applications
- two LEDs for night illumination
- handles up to 70 watts RMS (140 watts peak)
- frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- mounting depth 2-1/4"
- cutout required: 8-1/8" x 5-1/2"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee