Olympus M. Zuiko 17mm F/1.2 PRO
Wide-angle prime lens for Olympus PEN, OM-D and other micro four thirds mirrorless cameras
Our take on the Olympus M. Zuiko 17mm F/1.2 PRO by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
Capture dreamy photos in any light
This 17mm Olympus lens has a generously large f/1.2 maximum aperture to give your images a narrow depth of field for the most gorgeous blurred backgrounds. It's ideal for capturing twilight scenes and flash-free indoor photos. This lens's 35mm equivalent focal length of 34mm is useful for everything from landscapes to portraits.
A Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) autofocus system gives this lens the ability to focus quickly and quietly — perfect for recording video with sound.
- Olympus M. Zuiko ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO lens
- designed for use with Olympus PEN, OM-D, and other cameras with Micro Four Thirds lens mounts
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 34mm
- Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) autofocus system for quick, silent focusing
- dust-, splash-, and freeze-proof design
- minimum focus distance: 8" (from image sensor plane)
- 15 elements in 11 groups
- anti-reflective Z Nano coating reduces ghosting and flare
- attachment/filter size: 62mm
- lens is 2-3/4" in diameter, 3-7/16" long
- weight: 13.8 oz.
- includes front and rear lens caps, lens case, and hood
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee