Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Olympus M. Zuiko 75mm f/1.8
Telephoto prime lens for Olympus PEN, OM-D, and other mirrorless cameras (Silver)
Our take on the Olympus M. Zuiko 75mm f/1.8 by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Olympus calls this a portrait lens in its promotional copy, but it's really so much more than that. Lenses that simultaneously feature a light-hungry f/1.8 aperture and a 150mm equivalent focal length are rare, and are very much in demand by sports and nature photographers in particular. They are capable of delivering singular isolation of your subject from a distance, in low light. That's a neat trick, because that's precisely the situation that trips up lesser camera/lens combinations. With its elegant lightweight metallic construction and superb optics, ithis lens has the build quality to live happily in your camera bag, waiting for its opportunity to shine. And with the flexibility it provides, you'll find those opportunities come up a lot more often than you think.
What's in the Box:
- Silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 lens
- LC-58E front lens cap
- LR-2 rear lens cap
- Warranty card
- M. Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 telephoto lens with 35mm equivalent of 150mm
- compatible with Olympus PEN and other mirrorless cameras
- lightweight metallic construction
- quiet MSC (movie and still compatible) autofocus mechanism
- three ED (extra-low dispersion) and 2 HR (high refractive index) elements keep images clear and sharp
- ideal for close-up, nature, sports, indoor theater, and available light shooting
- features ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating technology for minimal ghosting or flaring
- minimum focus distance: 33"
- constructed of 10 elements in 9 groups
- filter size: 58mm
- lens is 2-9/16" in diameter, 2-15/16" long
- weight: 10.76 oz.
- front and rear lens caps supplied
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Micro Four Thirds Mount: The M. Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f1.8 lens has a Micro Four Thirds mount. It is compatible with the Olympus PEN and OM-D interchangeable lens cameras.
MSC: This high-quality fast portrait lens has a built-in MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) AF drive for fast, quiet focusing, even while shooting movies.
Lens Specifications: The lens has the following specifications:
- Focal Length: 75mm
- 35mm Equivalent: 150mm
- Maximum Aperture: F1.8
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Angle of View: 16°
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 9 groups, including 3 ED lenses and 2 HR lenses
- Closest Focusing Distance: 33.07"
- Diaphragm: 9 blade circular aperture diaphragm
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.505"; Length=2.929
- Weight: 10.76 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.