Canon EOS 6D Mark II Kit
26.2-megapixel full-frame DSLR camera with 24-105mm STM lens, Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
Item # 2806D105ST | MFR # 1897C021
Instant Savings: -$300.00
$2,299.00 Earn up to 2,299 Rewards points
Offers & Financing
- 26.2-megapixel effective recording
- full-frame CMOS image sensor (35.9 x 24mm)
- includes Canon EF 24-105MM f/3.5-5.6 IS STM zoom lens
- 3" high-resolution (1,040,000 dots) rotating LCD touchscreen
- DIGIC 7 image processor for exceptional image quality and high-speed shooting
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy file sharing and remote control from compatible smart devices
- NFC touch pairing with compatible Android™ devices
- built-in GPS provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code via satellites
- high-def movie mode with sound (up to 1080p at 60 frames per second)
- Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus system for high speed, high frame rate and continuous autofocus during video shooting
- 45-point autofocus system with all cross-type sensors for rapid, precise autofocusing even in low-light
- compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses
Exposure Modes and Controls:
- continuous shooting up to 6.5 frames per second
- shutter speed range: 30-1/4,000 seconds, bulb
- sensitivity or ISO (film speed equivalent) range: 200-25,600 (expandable to 102,400)
- exposure modes: auto, creative auto, program auto, shutter-priority, aperture-priority, manual
File Formats and Storage:
- still image storage modes: JPEG, RAW, RAW+JPEG
- top JPEG resolution: 6,240 x 4,160
- MOV movie files (H.264) up to 1920 x 1080 resolution at up to 60 frames per second
- accepts SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards
Connections and Dimensions:
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface (cable not included)
- mini HDMI output (type C connector, cable not included)
- 3.5mm microphone input
- 4-3/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 3"D
- weight (with battery and media): 27 oz.
- rechargeable LP-E6N lithium ion battery
- LC-E6 battery charger
- adjustable neck strap
- software CD-ROM (PC and Mac)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Digital camera body
- Body cap (installed)
- EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
- E-77II front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- LP-E6N Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7.2V 1865mAh 14Wh) with plastic terminal cover
- LC-E6 Battery charger (DC output: 8.4V 1.0A)
- Neck strap with attached eyepiece cover
- Basic Instruction Manual
- Warranty sheet
- Camera Registration form
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|LCD Screen Size||3"|
|Lens 35mm Equivalent||24-105mm|
|Image Stabilization||With included lens|
|Highest Resolution||6240 x 4160|
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||26.98|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Package Overview: The Canon EOS 6D Mark II digital SLR kit includes the camera body and the EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens. The camera has a standard Canon EF mount, and will accept EF lenses. (Because of the full-sized image sensor, EF-S lenses are not recommended. The camera is not compatible with EF-M lenses.)
ClearView LCD II Monitor: The EOS 6D Mark II features a 3.0" Vari-angle ClearView LCD II monitor with approximately 1,040,000 dots which allows you to view and shoot real-time images. It has a 3:2 aspect ratio, and features the same capacitive touch technology as today's popular mobile devices with intuitive touch panel operation. The Vari-angle panel allows you to easily shoot at high or low angles, or turn it around for shooting self-portraits. The LCD monitor offers 100% viewing coverage and 7 brightness levels to choose from. In Live View, grid lines can be displayed in 9 sections (3x3), 24 sections (6x4), or 9 sections with diagonals, as well as an electronic level. The Live View function enables you to shoot your subjects while viewing them on the LCD monitor.
Viewfinder: In addition to the 3.0" LCD monitor, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II uses an eye-level SLR with fixed pentaprism viewfinder with 0.71x magnification for approximately 98% vertical and horizontal coverage. The Intelligent Viewfinder II has a built-in diopter to allow you to adjust the viewfinder to your personal eyesight.
26.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor: The EOS 6D Mark II features a large, 26.2 MP full-frame CMOS sensor (35.9 x 24.0mm). The sensor captures images of 6240 x 4160 pixels with a pixel size of 5.67 µm square. For the flexibility to shoot in even the most dimly lit situations, the EOS 6D Mark II offers very wide ISO sensitivity, ranging from 100-40000 (expandable to ISO L: 50, H1: 51200 and H2: 102400).
DIGIC 7 Image Processor: The EOS 6D Mark II uses Canon's DIGIC 7 Image Processor to produce high quality images and fast operation, even in low light. The camera is capable of a maximum continuous shooting speed of 6.5 frames per second.
Self Cleaning System: Dust that settles on the sensor surface of the camera is removed using ultrasonic vibration. This Self Cleaning Sensor Unit routine is automatically activated whenever the camera is powered on or off. (It can also be manually activated.) A special collar positioned around the sensor collects the loosened dust. In case visible dust still remains, you can delete the effect of the dust particles from the image via the downloadable Digital Photo Professional software.
Recording Media: The EOS 6D Mark II can record still images and movies on SD cards (SD, SDHC, or SDXC). The camera is also compatible with the Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) SDHC and SDXC cards. No recording media is supplied with the camera.
Image Recording Format: The camera records still images in JPEG and RAW (14-bit) formats. Simultaneous RAW + JPEG recording is also possible. The camera's image sensor has an aspect ratio of 3:2. The aspect ratio can also be set to 4:3, 16:9, or 1:1, and the area surrounding the Live View image is masked in black for those settings. JPEG images will be saved with the set aspect ratio, while RAW images will always be saved in 3:2. Movies can be recorded in the MOV format (Video: H.264, Audio: AAC). There are two compression methods to choose from: IPB Standard and IPB Light. Available image sizes include:
|Image Quality||Aspect Ratio|
|Large||6240 x 4160 |
|5536 x 4160 |
|6240 x 3504 |
|4160 x 4160 |
|Medium||4160 x 2768 |
|3680 x 2768 |
|4160 x 2336 |
|2768 x 2768 |
|Small 1||3120 x 2080 |
|2768 x 2080 |
|3120 x 1752 |
|2080 x 2080 |
|Small 2||2400 x 1600 |
|2112 x 1600 |
|2400 x 1344 |
|1600 x 1600 |
|Image Size||Resolution||Frames Per Second|
|Full HD||1920 x 1080||60, 30, 24 fps||50, 25 fps|
|HD||1280 x 720||60, 30 fps||50, 25 fps|
Time-Lapse Movies: You can shoot still photos at a set interval and stitch them together to create a 4K or Full HD time-lapse movie. A time-lapse movie shows how a subject changes in a much shorter period of time than the actual time it took. You can choose the total number of images (2 to 3600) and the length of the shooting interval (1 second to 100 hours). UHS-I compliant memory cards with 90 MB/sec write speed (4K) or UHS-I Speed Class 3 or higher (Full HD) are recommended.
Drive Modes: The Canon EOS 6D Mark II offers the following Drive modes:
- Single Shooting: When you press the shutter button completely, only one shot will be taken.
- High-speed Continuous Shooting: While you press and hold the shutter button, multiple shots will be taken continuously at a maximum speed of approximately 6.5 shots per second.
- Low-speed Continuous Shooting: While the shutter button is held down, you can shoot continuously at a maximum speed of approximately 3 shots per second.
- Silent Shooting: Silent Shooting is quieter than normal shooting. You can choose Silent Single shooting and Silent Continuous shooting with a maximum of approximately 3 shots per second.
- Self-Timer/Remote Control: The camera will record an image 2 or 10 seconds after pressing the shutter button on the camera. You can also shoot multiple shots (2-10) with the 10-second self-timer. Using the optional RC-6 Remote Controller, you can operate the camera from up to approximately 16.4 feet. With the RC-6, you can either shoot immediately or use a 2-second delay.
45-Point Autofocus System: The EOS 6D Mark II features a wide-area 45-point auto focusing (AF) system, with all Cross-type AF points. The system allows you to track fast subjects throughout the frame, even in EV -3 dim light. There are five AF Area Selection methods to choose from: Single-point Spot AF (manual selection), Single-point AF (manual selection), Zone AF (manual selection of zone), Large Zone AF (manual selection of zone), and Automatic Selection AF.
AF Operation: The camera lets you select one of three AF Operation characteristics to let you seize every photo opportunity with fast, accurate focus:
- One-Shot: suited for still subjects, the camera focuses only once.
- AI Servo: for moving subjects when the focusing distance keeps changing. The subject will be focused continuously while the shutter button is pressed halfway.
- AI Focus: switches from One-Shot AF to AI Servo AF automatically if the subject starts moving.
Shooting Modes: The EOS 6D Mark II's top-mounted Mode Dial offers the following shooting modes:
- Scene Intelligent Auto: The camera analyzes the scene and sets the optimum settings automatically.
- Creative Auto: In this fully automatic mode, you can easily change the depth of field and drive mode. You can also choose the ambience you want to convey in your images.
- Special Scene: You can choose a shooting mode that suits the scene, and the camera sets the optimum settings automatically. Scene modes include Portrait, Group Photo, Landscape, Sports, Kids, Panning, Close-up, Food, Candlelight, Night Portrait, Handheld Night Scene, and HDR Backlight Control.
- Program AE: The camera automatically sets the shutter speed and aperture value to suit the scene's brightness.
- Shutter-Priority AE (Tv): In this mode, you set the shutter speed and the camera automatically sets the aperture value to suit the brightness of the subject. A slow shutter speed can create a blurred effect, while a fast shutter speed can freeze action.
- Aperture-priority AE (Av): In this mode, you set the desired aperture value and the camera sets the shutter speed automatically to suit the subject brightness. A low aperture number can create a blurred background (narrow depth of field), while a high aperture number can create a sharp foreground and background (wide depth of field).
- Manual Exposure: In this mode, you set both the shutter speed and aperture value as desired.
- Bulb: When Bulb is set, the shutter stays open as long as you hold down the shutter button completely, and closes when you let go of the shutter button. Bulb exposures are for night scenes, fireworks, the night sky, and other subjects requiring long exposures. It is recommended that you use a tripod and the BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control for bulb exposures.
- Custom Shooting Modes: You can register the shooting mode, AF mode, menu settings, etc. to the two Custom Shooting Mode positions (C1, C2) on the Mode Dial.
iFCL Metering: The EOS 6D Mark II features Canon's multi-layer 63-zone iFCL (intelligent Focus Color Luminance) Metering System that integrates the camera's AF system into its readings. By taking into account the color and luminosity surrounding the chosen AF points, this new system delivers an entirely new level of accuracy, especially in situations where the light changes quickly.
Metering Modes: The camera features a 7560-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor, with 63-zone (9x7) metering. You can select from the following metering modes:
- Evaluative Metering: The camera's standard metering mode suited for most subjects even under backlit conditions, after detecting the main subject's position, brightness, background, front and back lighting conditions, etc, the camera sets the proper exposure.
- Partial Metering: Effective when the background is much brighter than the subject due to backlighting, etc, uses approximately 6.5% of the frame at the center.
- Spot Metering: For metering a specific part of the subject, uses approximately 3.2% of the frame at the center.
- Center-weighted Average Metering: Metering is weighted at the center and then averaged for the entire scene.
ISO Speed: The camera's ISO speed can be set automatically or manually. The Auto Setting can vary from ISO 100 to ISO 40000, depending upon the shooting mode. Manually, you can set the ISO speed from ISO 100 to 40000 in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments in the Normal Range. Expanded ISO settings include L (equivalent to ISO 50), H1 (ISO 51200) and H2 (ISO 102400).
Picture Style: By selecting a Picture Style, you can achieve various effects matching your photographic expression or the subject. You can also adjust the Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation and Color tone of each Picture Style. Picture Style selections include: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Fine Detail, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Defined 1-3.
High Dynamic Range (HDR): You can take artistic photos having a high dynamic range and preserving detail in highlight and shadow areas. HDR shooting is effective for landscape and still-life photos. With HDR shooting, three images of different exposures are captured for each shot (standard exposure, under-exposed and over-exposed), then merged together automatically.
Multiple Exposures: You can shoot two to nine exposures to be merged into one image. If you shoot multiple-exposure images with Live View shooting, you can see how the single exposures merge while shooting.
White Balance: White Balance is for making the white areas look white. You can choose from the following white balance settings: Auto, Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten Light, White Fluorescent Light, Flash Use, Custom, and Color Temperature.
EX-series Speedlite Compatible: The EOS 6D Mark II features the acclaimed E-TTL II flash metering system. With any of the flashes in the EX-series Speedlite line, E-TTL II provides reliable flash output whether shooting fill-in flash pictures in sunlight, or using flash in total darkness. You can adjust the Flash Exposure Compensation +/- 3 stops in 1/3-stop or 1/2-stop increments.
Note: The camera does not have a built-in flash.
Built-in GPS: The camera has built-in GPS functionality, which can record longitude, latitude, and altitude data from overhead satellites for imprinting into your photos. Its logging function can track movement at set intervals, while the GPS data can set your camera's clock to the precise local time. This data lets you see on a map the exact route you traveled, and the exact location and time you took each picture or movie.
Microphone Input: The EOS 6D Mark II has a 3.5mm input for an external microphone. An external microphone records stereo audio in much higher quality than can be recorded using the built-in monaural microphone.
Wireless Functions: The EOS 6D Mark II offers Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC wireless communications:
- Bluetooth: You can connect the camera to your smartphone via Bluetooth to facilitate a Wi-Fi connection directly between the smartphone and the camera. You can also use a Bluetooth connection to pair the camera to the optional BR-E1 Wireless Remote Control for remote shooting.
- Wi-Fi: When connected via Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), you
can perform multiple tasks wirelessly within a range of 49.2 feet:
- Connect to a Smartphone: Connecting to a smartphone lets you view images stored in the camera. You can also operate the camera remotely from a smartphone or camera. The Canon Camera Connect app, available from the App Store or Google Play, must be downloaded to the phone.
- Transfer Images Between Cameras: You can transfer still images and movies shot with this camera to other Canon cameras with built-in Wi-Fi functions. The camera can be connected to only one camera at a time.
- Print Images to a Wi-Fi Printer: You can directly print images by connecting the camera with a wireless LAN-compatible printer supporting PictBridge (Wireless LAN). Up to 3 printers can be registered to the camera.
- Save Images to Connect Station: The optional CS100 Connect Station is a device that allows you to import captured still photos and movies for viewing your TV, tablet, or smartphone, or sharing them over a network. You can easily save still photos and movies to Connect Station by holding the camera close to the Connect Station.
- Send Images to a Web Service: You can share images with family and friends or share images using a range of Web services via the Canon iMAGE Gateway, a free online photo service for Canon users.
- NFC Function: The EOS 6D Mark II supports NFC (Near-Field Communication) which enables you to connect the camera to a smartphone or Connect Station by touching them together. While playing back images, you can send images to the smartphone by touching an NFC-enabled smartphone to the camera. NFC-enabled smartphones operate on the Android platform running OS version 4.0 or later, and are labeled with the NFC "N-mark." The camera's "N-mark" is located on the left side of the camera body.
App Compatibility: The Canon Camera Connect app, required for connecting the camera to a smartphone, is compatible with iOS version 8.0 or later and Android devices version 4.1 or later.
Single Image Playback: When playing back a single image, you can choose from four display options:
- No Information: Only the image is displayed on the monitor.
- Basic Information: The image is played back in full frame with minimal shooting information (aperture, shutter speed, compensation, and frame number) displayed at top and bottom.
- Detailed Information: A 1/4-frame image is displayed with a 1/4-frame histogram and additional shooting information.
- Shooting Information Display: The image is displayed as a 1/4-frame thumbnail, along with a single histogram and full shooting information displayed.
Image Magnification: When viewing a still picture in single image playback mode, you can magnify the image from 1.5x to 10x. While the image is magnified, you can scroll anywhere around the image.
Index Display: You can search for images quickly with the index display, showing 4 (2x2), 9 (3x3), 36 (6x6) or 100 (10x10) images on one screen.
Auto Rotation: Vertical shots can be rotated automatically so that they are displayed upright during playback.
Image Review: The image can be displayed on the LCD monitor immediately after you shoot. The review time can be set to off (not displayed), 2 seconds, 4 seconds, 8 seconds, or Hold, which keeps the image displayed on the LCD monitor until the camera is focused again.
Slide Show: You can view all images on the memory card one after another with the Auto Playback function (slide show). You can choose which recorded images will be displayed in the slide show by selecting All images, Folder, Date, Movies, Stills or Rating. The display time interval can be set to 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, or 20 seconds. There are two slide and three fade transition effects to choose from. You can also choose from a selection of background music to play during the slide show.
Jump Playback: During playback you can jump to images 1, 10 or 100 images at a time. You can also jump screens by date, folder, movies, stills, and image rating.
Rotating Images: You can rotate an image by 90° or 270° clockwise in the LCD monitor.
Protect Images: You can select specific images from being erased accidentally.
Post-Processing Images: You can process RAW images with the camera and save them as JPEG images while retaining the original RAW file. This allows you to process the RAW image according to different conditions to create any number of JPEG images from it. Only Large RAW images can be processed in the camera. M-RAW and S-RAW images must be processed using the downloadable Digital Photo Professional software.
Resize: Images shot with the camera can be resized to make the pixel count lower, and saved as a new image. You can only resize JPEG Large, Medium, and Small 1 sized images. JPEG Small 2 and RAW images cannot be resized.
Cropping: You can crop the image and print only the trimmed portion as if the image was recomposed. You can change the frame size, move the trimming frame, rotate the frame (vertical to horizontal or vice versa), and correct the image tilt up to +/- 10 degrees in 0.5-degree increments.
Direct Print/PictBridge Printing Capability: The camera is compatible with Direct Print (Canon) and PictBridge-compliant printers. With the supplied USB cable, you can connect this camera directly to a Canon Direct Print compliant printer or a PictBridge-compliant printer, and print without a computer. The PictBridge standard allows you to connect the camera directly to a PictBridge compliant printer and make prints, regardless of brand.
DPOF Print Settings: On the memory card, you can select which image or images you want to print and how many copies you want. This is convenient for printing images all at once on Canon Direct Print or PictBridge-compliant printers, at participating photo labs or at photo printing kiosks.
HDMI Outputs: The camera is equipped with a mini-HDMI jack (Type C) which allows you to connect the camera to an HDTV. The HDMI output terminal is CEC-compatible. A mini-HDMI-to-HDMI cable is required.
Digital Terminal: The Digital Terminal (Mini-B USB 2.0) allows you to connect the camera to your computer via a USB cable (sold separately) for downloading the recorded images and movies, or for connecting to a compatible printer.
Microphone: The camera has a 3.5mm minijack input for connecting an external microphone.
Remote Switch: You can connect any EOS accessory equipped with an N3-type terminal to the front right of the camera body. Such accessories include the optional RS-80N3 Remote Switch and the TC-80N3 Timer Remote Controller.
Power Options: The EOS 6D Mark II is powered by the supplied LP-E6N Lithium-Ion battery (7.2V, 1865mAh, 14Wh). The battery can be charged in the supplied LC-E6 battery charger in approximately 2.5 hours. The camera can also use the older LP-E6 batteries as well. The supplied battery performance specs are as follows:
23° C/73° F
|Approx. 1200 shots||Approx. 380 shots|
|0° C/32° F||Approx. 1100 shots||Approx. 340 shots|
Optional AC Power: With the optional ACK-E6 AC adapter kit, you can connect the camera to a household power outlet and not worry about the battery becoming exhausted.
Optional BG-E21 Battery Grip: With the optional BG-E21 Battery Grip, you can power the camera with two LP-E6N batteries to effectively double the battery capacity. Two LP-E6N battery packs in the BG-E21 Battery Grip will give you enough power for up to 2400 shots using the viewfinder, or 760 during Live View shooting.
Auto Power Off: To save battery power, the camera turns off automatically after a period of non-operation. The Auto Power Off time can be set to 1 minute, 2 minutes, 4 minutes, 8 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes. You can also disable the Auto Power Off function.
Note: The Auto Power Off function will not activate in Auto Playback Mode.
Lens Overview: The Canon EOS 6D Mark II is compatible with all Canon lenses in the EF lineup, ranging from ultra-wide angle to super telephoto lenses. The supplied EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens is a standard zoom lens for Canon EOS cameras. It covers a wide range of focal lengths from wide angle to telephoto. The lens features an image stabilizer to help prevent blurred images caused by camera shake. The inner focusing system and STM (stepping motor) gives you smooth, quiet auto focusing.
Stepping Motor (STM): The lens features a lead screw-type stepping motor in the focus mechanism. The inner focus lens, and stepping motor support the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function, to provide smooth and quiet auto focusing during video recording, as well as when shooting photos.
Note: When the camera is off or in the sleep mode, the motor does not operate and manual focusing is not possible.
Focus Mode Switch: You can switch between Auto Focus and Manual Focus using the two-way AF/MF switch on the barrel of the lens.
Focusing Ring: Regardless of whether you're in manual or auto focus mode, the full-time manual focusing ring always works. This means you can auto focus on a subject, but manually change the focus, if needed, by turning the focusing ring.
Image Stabilizer: The built-in Image Stabilizer provides superb correction for camera shake that it is equivalent to a shutter speed 4 stops faster, even in dim light. The Image Stabilizer begins to work when you press the shutter button halfway. If you are placing the camera on a tripod, it is recommended that the Image Stabilizer be turned off.
Locking Zoom Ring: The zoom ring can be locked to keep the lens at its shortest point, preventing the lens from extending. This is convenient when carrying the camera on a strap with the lens aimed downward.
Circular Aperture: The lens has a 7-blade circular aperture that delivers beautiful soft-focus backgrounds.
Optional Accessories: The lens has a 77mm mounting thread on the front of lens for attaching screw-on type filters. In addition, the optional EW-83M lens hood is available to prevent stray light from entering the lens and causing unwanted glare.
- Focal Length: 24-105mm
- Lens Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups (including 1 UD-glass element and 2 aspheric lens elements)
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5 (at 24mm); f/5.6 (at 105mm)
- Minimum Aperture: f/22 (at 24mm); f/36 (at 105mm) (f/22-f/32 with 1/2-stop increments)
- Angle of View:
- Diagonal: 84° - 23°20'
- Vertical: 53° - 13°
- Horizontal: 74° - 19°20'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.31' (0.4m)
- Diameter: 3.281"
- Length: 4.313" (5.067" with caps)
- Weight: 18.5 ounces
Software: The EOS 6D Mark II does not include any software in the box. The following camera software is available via download from the Canon website:
- Digital Photo Professional 4: Digital Photo Professional 4 allows you to browse, select, and develop RAW images. You can make image adjustments in the Picture Style format.
- EOS Utility: EOS Utility establishes communication between your computer and the camera. When connected, you can download images from the camera's memory card to your computer, plus change camera settings and shoot remotely from your computer.
- Map Utility: Map Utility allows you to display geotagged images on a map.
- Picture Style Editor: Picture Style Editor lets you edit Picture Styles and create and save original Picture Style files.
- EOS Movie Utility: The software allows you to play back the time-laps movies you have created. You can also select time-lapse movie frames to save as still photos (frame grab).
Operating Systems: The above software is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Macintosh: macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
To Enhance my work, i've got the older module [ Kasondra Oct 25, 2017 ]
Frequently Compared With
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Kit
26.2-megapixel full-frame DSLR camera with 24-105mm STM lens, Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®$2,299.00$300.00 Instant Savings$2,599.00
Nikon D750 Kit
24-megapixel DSLR camera with Wi-Fi® and 24-120mm zoom lens
Nikon D500 Kit
20.9-megapixel DSLR camera with Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR zoom lens
Nikon D810 (no lens included)
36-megapixel full-frame sensor digital SLR camera body