Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Compact power adapter for select Canon camcorders
Item # 280CA570 | MFR # 8468A002
This item is no longer available.
What's in the Box:
- AC power adapter with attached 5.5' DC cord (8.4V/1.5A)
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Warranty Card
- compatible with select Canon camcorders
- connects your camcorder directly to an AC power outlet via the camcorder's DC input
- charges your camcorder battery while it's still inside the camcorder
- lets you continue recording or playback while it's connected to your camcorder
- input: 100-200V AC; output: 8.4V
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Compatibility: The Canon CA-570 Compact AC Power Adapter is compatible with select Canon camcorders; including DC series, FS series, HV series, Optura, VIXIA, and ZR series. The CA-570 provides AC power to your Canon camcorder, while keeping it charged at the same time. This compact power adapter connects directly to an AC outlet, allowing for uninterrupted recording or playback while keeping your Canon camcorder's battery charged.
- Power Supply: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 17 W
- Rated Output (Nominal): DC 8.4 V, 1.5 A
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-degrees to 104-degrees Fahrenheit
- Weight: 4.8 oz (without power cables)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.