Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Professional HD camcorder
Watch a product review
Canon XA10 camcorder
Item # 280XA10 | MFR # 4922B002
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Canon XA10 by Crutchfield's Kristen Schaub
A high-end camcorder for professional video production
Perfect for professional wedding videos, office training videos, and more, this camcorder tells your customers that you mean business. The XA10 comes with Canon's latest high-def imaging technology, intelligent automatic modes, and professional-style controls. It lets you completely customize your video, so you can create flawless business advertisements or the next movie sensation at Sundance. Store your photos and videos on the camcorder's 64B internal memory, which can hold up to full day's worth of HD video. It also has dual memory card slots, allowing you to add as much memory as you want.
Exceptional image quality
You may notice that the XA10's image sensor uses fewer pixels than many other camcorders on the market. However, each pixel is significantly larger — about 61% — and more sensitive than the pixels found on conventional sensors. This means that each pixel on the XA10's image sensor can capture more light for the best video quality possible. This sensor is also designed to produce HD video at exactly 1920 x 1080 resolution, so there's no need for the camcorder to digitally resize the image captured by the sensor. Less internal processing means there's no loss of fidelity from the camcorder to your TV screen. The XA10 even has a sophisticated 8-blade iris for professional-looking shots with crisply focused subjects against smooth, blurred backgrounds. You'll be impressed by the beautiful, clear images this cam captures in dimly-lit restaurants or of a city-scape at night.
Get the control you want
The dedicated manual focus ring gives you pro-style hands-on shooting. You can focus in on any subject in your frame, and then make subtle, artistic changes. Use the control dial at the back of the cam to make precise adjustments to the shutter speed and aperture settings to give your movies just the right look. White balance and exposure controls let you adjust for a wide range of lighting situations. The infrared mode makes it possible to shoot videos even in complete darkness — perfect if you're trying to capture footage of a rare animal on the hunt at night. This cam also comes with a lens hood to help you shoot more natural looking images in bright settings.
Smart automatic features let you "take a break"
Ready to let the cam take over? The smart auto mode intelligently detects and analyzes faces, brightness, color, distance, and movement, then automatically selects the best settings for the scene. You can achieve the sharpest focus possible with this cam's instant autofocus, which snaps to focus seconds faster than many other systems. Tap anywhere on the 3-1/2" touchscreen while recording, and the XA10 will shift the focus to that spot. It'll even follow a moving subject — people, vehicles, fast moving animals, and more — across the frame to give you clearer focusing and exposure. Optical image stabilization covers an even wider range of camera shake, including subtle hand movements in telephoto mode.
Extend the capabilities of your camcorder
The XA10's detachable handle provides pro shooters with expanded audio performance and added flexibility. The handle includes two built-in XLR audio input terminals, an accessory shoe, and an external microphone holder so you can add more realistic audio with an external mic. It even has manual audio level and zoom controls to help you capture just the sounds you want. Removing the handle makes the camcorder more compact for convenient storage when traveling. When you're ready to show off your footage, hook the XA10 up to your HDTV using an optional mini HDMI cable to see your high-def videos on the biggest screen in your house. Or connect it to your computer's USB port to transfer videos to your PC for editing, archiving, or uploading to the web.
Just to clarify, this camcorder does not have a hard drive but does have 64GB of internal digital memory. I've been using this camera for 3 years and have no issues with what it does both video and audio.
J, Oakton VA
What's in the Box:
- Flash memory camcorder (black)
- Lens Cap (installed)
- Lens Hood
- BP-808 Lithium-Ion battery (7.4V/890mAh)
- CA-570 Power adapter with attached 5.5' DC output cord (DC output: 8.4V/1.5A)
- 5' AC cord
- Stylus pen
- WL-D89 Wireless Remote Control
- CR2025 Lithium battery
- 58" Component video cable (with proprietary connector on one end and three RCA connectors on the other end)
- 59" A/V cable with 3.5mm mini-jack plug on one end and RCA composite and stereo audio plugs on the other end
- 2' USB cable with Mini USB Ver.2.0 connector on one end and Type-A USB connector on other end
- Microphone holder unit
- Handle unit
- 2 Phillips-head screws
- VIXIA Music Data/Image Mix Data software on CD-ROM
- Transfer Utility Ver.1.0 CD-ROM
- Instruction Manual (En/Fr/Sp)
- Transfer Utility Installation Guide (En/Fr/Sp/Jp)
- Register Now card
- Canon Professional Services card
- Limited Warranty card
- Notice for installing USB driver
Storage and Formats:
- records high-definition video and photos onto 64GB internal flash memory
- internal memory holds up to 24 hours of HD video at the lowest quality setting
- also takes optional SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards
- dual memory card slots automatically switch from one card to the next when memory is full
- in-camcorder dubbing lets you copy video from one memory card to another
- maximum video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- 2.37-megapixel HD CMOS PRO image sensor (2.07 effective pixels in 16:9)
- advanced DIGIC DV III image processor
- 10X optical zoom lens (200X digital zoom total)
- 3-1/2" touch-panel widescreen LCD, plus color viewfinder
- records in Dolby Digital® 2-channel audio
- optical image stabilization compensates for a wider degree of camera shake
- manual focus ring lets you more precisely focus on subjects
- custom control key and dial gives you quick access to the manual function of your choice, including shutter speed, aperture, exposure, and more
- on-screen lighting assistance with zebra patterns, brightness levels, and histogram displays
- Infrared Mode lets you capture video even in complete darkness
- Instant Autofocus snaps to focus seconds fast than other focus systems
- Touch & Track allows you to get precise focus and exposure on any subject
- selectable 24p Cinema Mode for more filmlike video
- Cinema-look filter gives your video the look of a variety of cinematic styles, like dream, memory, nostalgic, and old movie
- Smart Auto Mode chooses settings from up to 38 pre-set scenes, including portrait, sports, night scene, telemacro, beach, snow, and sunset
- included lens hood allows better shooting in bright light
- includes Pixela Video Browser editing software
Connections and Dimensions:
- high-speed USB interface (cable included)
- mini HDMI output (cable not included) for watching your videos on an HDTV
- component and composite video outputs for connection to any TV (cables included)
- dual XLR audio inputs on the handle for optional microphones
- microphone and headphone jacks
- accessory shoe on the handle lets you add an optional mic, video light, and more
- remote control included
- comes with an AC adapter/charger and rechargeable lithium ion battery (BP-808)
- 3-5/8"W x 3-1/8"H x 6-1/4"D (not including lens hood and handle)
- weight: 27.2 oz. without battery
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Canon XA10 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
|LCD Screen Size (inches)||3.5|
|Total Pixel Count||2.37 MP|
|Effective Pixel Count for Video||2.07 MP|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9, 4:3|
|Optical Zoom||10 x|
|Digital Zoom||20 x|
|Built-in Video Light||No|
|Built-in Memory||64 GB Flash Memory|
|Max Recording Time w/ Included Battery||120 min|
|Digital Still Camera Features|
|Effective Pixel Count for Stills||2.07 MP|
|Built-in Photo Flash||No|
|Still Image Aspect Ratios||16:9|
|Inputs and Outputs|
|USB Port||Mini-B 2.0 USB|
|Mic Input||3.5mm, XLR x 2|
|Weight With Battery (ounces)||28.8|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Image Sensor Warranty||1 Year|
Image Sensor: The Canon XA10 Flash Memory professional camcorder features a 1/3", native 1920 x 1080 HD CMOS image sensor. This professional HD CMOS sensor uses fewer pixels (2,370,000) which are 61% larger and more sensitive than those found in most consumer camcorders. The result is outstanding video resolution, superb low-light performance, and wide dynamic range. The effective pixel count is 2,070,000 for video and photos.
3.5" Widescreen LCD Touch Screen: The XA10 features a 3.5" TFT color widescreen LCD touch screen (922,000 dots) to make it easy to compose and review your shots. The bright screen lets you see exactly what your camcorder is recording, and what your widescreen TV will display later. You can rotate the LCD screen 270° allowing the subject to monitor the LCD screen. The LCD screen also features an adjustable brightness control. The LCD Screen's frame contains zoom, playback and menu controls for added convenience.
Viewfinder: In addition to the 3.5" LCD, the camcorder also features a separate 0.24" TFT color viewfinder with 260,000 dots. You can switch from the LCD screen and the viewfinder by pulling the viewfinder out. You can adjust the viewfinder to your eyesight using the dioptric adjustment lever.
Recording Media: The Canon XA10 camcorder captures video and still-images onto the built-in 64 GB flash memory or optional SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards (sold separately). Flash memory offers quick response time for recording and playback. By recording onto flash memory, the camcorder's power consumption rate is reduced, allowing the battery to last longer. In addition, by using flash memory, the camcorder is more shock resistant and is less likely to lose data because there are no moving parts.
Dual Memory Card Slots: The XA10 is equipped with two slots for inserting SD or SDHC memory cards. When the memory card in slot A becomes full while recording movies, the recording will continue uninterrupted on the card in slot B. When the built-in memory becomes full while recording movies, the camcorder will automatically switch to the memory card in slot A (Relay Recording), and then to the card in slot B.
Recording Formats: The camcorder records movies in AVCHD (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264) video compression format with Dolby Digital 2-channel audio, using the built-in microphone. Still photos are recorded in JPEG in Super Fine, Fine, and Normal compression.
DIGIC DV III: DIGIC DV III, Canon's advanced HD image processor, delivers enhanced image quality, true color production for both video and photos, and a sophisticated noise reduction system for exceptional low-light performance. Its high-speed engine powers a variety of Canon technologies, such as the Genuine Canon Face Detection and Advanced Auto Exposure system. DIGIC DV III allows continuous shooting of digital photos, faster processing to the memory, as well as lower power consumption for longer battery life.
Accessory Shoe: The top-mounted Accessory Shoe (cold) allows you to attach a range of optional accessories, such as an optional video light.
Handle/Microphone Holder Units: The XA10 comes with a detachable handle for added flexibility. The handle includes additional terminals and controls, an infrared light, tally lamp, accessory shoe (cold), and an external microphone holder. Two XLR audio input terminals are provided with the handle unit. You can switch between line, mic, or mic+48V (to add phantom power) for each of the XLR inputs. The dimensions of the XA10 with and without the handle and mic holder are:
|With handle unit||3.625"||7.5625"||5.375"||7.75"|
|With handle unit
and mic holder
Genuine Canon Video Lens: The XA10 comes with a Genuine Canon 10x HD video lens with a 10x Optical zoom (35mm equivalent: 30.4 - 304mm) and a selectable 4x or 20x digital zoom for a 40x or 200x total digital zoom. A lens hood is included to reduce the amount of stray light to enter the lens.
Zoom Speed: The zoom speed can be set to variable or one of three fixed speeds. In the variable position, the zoom speed depends on how far you push the lever. The purpose of the three fixed zoom speeds is a smoother zoom transition, at your choice of speeds.
Digital Tele-Converter: You can digitally increase the focal length of the camcorder by a factor of approximately 2x and record the enlarged image at full HD resolution.
Optional Converter Lenses: The XA10's lens has a 58mm filter thread, allowing you to attach optional converter lenses to increase or decrease the focal length. The optional TL-H58 Tele-Converter increases the focal length by a factor of 1.5 with a minimum focusing distance of 7.5'. The WD-H58W Wide-Converter decreases the focal length by a factor of 0.7, giving you a wide perspective for indoor shots or panoramic views. In addition to converter lenses, you can also attach 58mm protective or natural density filters to the lens.
Dynamic Image Stabilizer: The XA10 has a Dynamic SuperRange Optical Image Stabilizer system with Powered IS to compensate for camera shake. The Image Stabilization system provides continuous adjustment throughout the entire zoom range, plus extra compensation at wide-angle focal lengths. The Powered IS function compensates for hand movement at the telephoto end of the zoom range. You can select the degree of compensation:
- Dynamic: Highest degree of compensation; most effective at wide angle zoom. (movie mode only)
- Standard: Compensates for a lower degree of camera shake
- Off: No compensation applied. Recommended when camera is on a tripod.
x.v.Color: The camcorder can be set to x.v.Color to record video that uses a color space with an extended gamut to achieve deeper colors, closer to real life. Video recorded with x.v.Color can only be played back properly on HDTVs compatible with x.v.Color via an HDMI cable.
Operating Modes: Using the Mode Switch on the top of the camcorder, you can select one of the following Operating Modes:
- Auto: The camcorder takes care of all of the settings while you concentrate on recording.
- Manual: The manual setting gives you full access to menus, settings, and advanced functions.
- Cinema: The Cinema mode gives your recordings a cinematic look. The Cinema-Look filters help you create unique movies.
Manual Focus Ring: The XA10 has a manual focus ring that helps you achieve the focus you're looking for. The focus ring response can be set to fast, normal, or slow, plus the focus direction can be set in either direction.
Video Snapshot: The camcorder's Video Snapshot mode lets you shoot a series of short video clips, then combines them with a pre-recorded music track or your own favorite music track, to create an entertaining movie. You can select the length of the video snapshot scenes: 2 sec, 4 sec or 8 sec.
Instant Auto Focus (AF): The XA10 offers Instant Auto Focus, which uses an external sensor, in combination with Canon's auto focus system, to help significantly decrease the time it takes to focus, even in low light situations. The Focus Assistance feature provides a 2x magnification of your subject in the LCD monitor before you start recording. When recording begins, the Focus Assist is canceled. Other Autofocus modes include Medium AF and Normal AF.
Face Detection: The camcorder can automatically detect people's faces and use this information to adjust the focus and set the best exposure and color control settings for beautiful videos and photos. When there are a number of people in the picture, one person will be determined to be the main subject. You can also select the main subject manually.
Exposure Modes: The XA10 features several exposure modes, each depending upon how much control you have over recording-related settings:
- Smart Auto: The Smart Auto setting automatically selects the best settings for the scene you want to shoot. You get spectacular recordings every time without worrying about the settings.
- Programmed AE: The camcorder automatically adjusts the aperture and shutter speed to obtain the optimal exposure for the subject.
- Cine Mode: The Cine Mode gives your recordings a cinematic look. You can select a 24fps progressive frame rate to enhance the effect.
- Shutter Priority: You choose the shutter speed to freeze or blur the shot while the camcorder selects the appropriate aperture for the scene. You can select shutter speeds of 1/8 to 1/2000, or 1/6 to 1/2000 in PF24 mode.
- Aperture Priority: You choose the aperture to affect the depth of field and the camcorder selects the appropriate shutter speed for the scene. You can select aperture settings of f/1.8 to f/8.0.
- Special Scene Recording
Modes: The camcorder features the following Preset Scene Recording Modes to match
- Portrait: camcorder uses a large aperture, achieving a focus on the subject while blurring other distracting details
- Sports: for recording sports scenes or fast moving events
- Night Scene: for recording in low-light conditions
- Snow: for recording in bright ski resorts, it prevents the subject from being underexposed
- Beach: for recording on a sunny beach, it prevent the subject from being underexposed
- Sunset: for recording sunsets in vibrant colors
- Low Light: for recording in low-light situations
- Spotlight: for recording spotlight scenes
- Fireworks: for recording fireworks
White Balance: The camcorder's white balance system helps you accurately reproduce colors under different lighting conditions so that white objects will always look truly white in your recordings. You can choose from the following modes:
- Automatic: the camcorder automatically sets the white balance for natural looking colors
- Daylight: to record outdoors on a bright day
- Shade: to record in shady places
- Cloudy: to record on a cloudy day
- Fluorescent: to record under warm white, cool white, or warm-white-type (3-wavelength) fluorescent lighting.
- Fluorescent H: to record under daylight or daylight-type (3-wavelength) fluorescent lighting.
- Tungsten: to recording under tungsten and tungsten-type (3-wavelength) fluorescent lighting.
- Color Temperature: You can set the color temperature between 2,000K and 15,000K.
- Custom WB: use the custom white balance setting to make white subjects appear white under colored lighting.
Cinema-Look Filters: The XA10 allows you to record with the following cinema-look filters: Cinema Standard, Vivid, Dream, Cool, Nostalgic, Sepia, Old Movies, Memory, and Dramatic B&W.
Digital Effects: When shooting videos, you can select a fade or wipe to begin and end a scene. The fader can be activated only one time, or every time you start/stop recording.
Self-Timer: This feature allows the camcorder to start recording after a 10-second countdown. When using the wireless remote control, the delay is two seconds.
Wireless Remote Control: The XA10 comes with the WL-D89 Wireless Controller. With this remote, you can control the following functions of the camcorder: Start/Stop, Play/Pause, Menu Navigation, Display, Photo button (for taking still images), and zoom in/out.
Compatible Media: The XA10 captures high-definition AVCHD video with MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 compression, and 2-channel Dolby Digital audio onto the built-in 64 GB flash memory or optional SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards. A 64 MB or larger SD card is required for recording video content. Memory cards rated Speed Class 4, 6, or 10 are recommended.
Recording Modes: The camcorder offers five video recording modes: MXP, FXP, XP+, SP and LP. You can capture the following video recording times using these modes:
|Memory Size||Recording Mode|
|1920 x 1080 (16:9)||1440 x 1080 (4:3)|
|4 GB||20 min||30 min||40 min||1 hr 10 min||1 hr 30 min|
|8 GB||40 min||1 hr||1 hr 25 min||2 hrs 20 min||3 hrs|
|16 GB||1 hr 25 min||2 hrs 5 min||2 hrs 50 min||4 hrs 45 min||6 hrs 5 min|
|32 GB||2 hrs 55 min||4 hrs 10 min||5 hrs 45 min||9 hrs 35 min||12 hrs 15 min|
|Built-in 64 GB Memory||5 hrs 55 min||8 hrs 20 min||11 hrs 30 min||19 hrs 10 min||24 hrs 30 min|
Pre-Recording: When Pre-Recording is activated, the camcorder starts recording video continuously into a temporary 3-second memory. When you press the Start/Stop button, the scene recorded will have started 3 seconds before you started shooting. This is especially useful when it is difficult to predict when to start recording.
Wind Screen: The camcorder automatically reduces the background sound of wind when recording outdoors when Wind Screen is turned to "Automatic."
Built-in Microphone: You can change the directionality of the built-in microphone to control how sound is recorded. The options include: Monaural, Normal (stereo), Wide, and Zoom.
Built-in Speaker: The camcorder has a built-in speaker so you can review the soundtrack as well as the picture when you're using the LCD screen to playback a recording. The built-in speaker is monaural.
Playback Functions: The camera uses the following special playback modes: Fast Playback (5x, 15x, or 60x) in either direction, Slow Playback (1/8x or 1/4x) in either direction, and Frame-by-Frame Playback. During these playback modes there is no sound.
Playlists: You can create a playlist to play back only the scenes you prefer and in the order of your choice. Moving or deleting scenes in the playlist will not affect the original recordings.
Video Snapshots/Photos From Recorded Movies: You can record video snapshot scenes and still photos from a recorded movie. The size of the captured photos will be 1920 x 1080.
Still Image Recording: The XA10 flash memory camcorder is also a high performance digital camera capable of capturing stunning photos onto the built-in 64 GB flash memory or optional SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card. Photos are recorded at 1920 x 1080 only. The number of still images that can be recorded on a 1 GB SD memory card is approximately 670.
Viewing Still Images: There are 3 ways to view still images: Single image, Slide show (one after the other automatically in order of recording), or Index screen showing 6 images or 15 images at once.
Lithium-Ion Battery Pack: The Canon XA10 comes supplied with a rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack (BP-808). Optional batteries are available, such as the BP-808, BP-819, or BP-827. The camcorder also comes supplied with an AC power adapter and charger (CA-570). The battery recording and playback times are as follows:
|Maximum Rec||105-110 min||115-120 min|
|Typical Rec||60-65 min||65-70 min|
|Maximum Rec||210-225 min||225-240 min|
|Typical Rec||135-140 min||145-150 min|
|Maximum Rec||325-345 min||345-370 min|
|Typical Rec||200-210 min||210-225 min|
Note: The times above are based on using a Memory Card. Times may be slightly different when using the built-in memory.
Charging Times: The BP-808 battery charges in 150 minutes when charging through the camcorder with the supplied AC adapter. The charging time for the optional BP-819 is 260 minutes, while the BP-827 charges is 385 minutes.
Auto Power Off: After 5 minutes without any operation when powered by the battery, the camcorder automatically powers off. Approximately 30 seconds before the camcorder automatically turns itself off, a warning message appears in the display.
HDMI Output: The XA10 features a mini-HDMI (Type C) terminal that offers a high-quality digital connection that combines audio and video in a single convenient cable. The HDMI port is compatible with HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control), allowing you in many cases to control the camcorder with the remote control of the connected TV. It is also compatible with x.v.color. No HDMI cable is included with the product.
Component Output: The camcorder has a proprietary terminal for plugging in the supplied CTC-100 component video cable. Since the component video cable outputs video only, the supplied STV-250N AV cable should also be used for the audio output.
AV Output: The camcorder features an AV output to playback audio and video on your television using the supplied STV-250N composite video/stereo audio RCA cable. You can select between a 4:3 aspect ratio or a 16:9 aspect ratio for the video out based on your television's aspect ratio. The AV Output also doubles as a headphone output (selectable in the menu). The built-in speaker will be muted when headphones or the AV cable are plugged in.
USB 2.0 Connection: The camcorder features a USB 2.0 High Speed terminal for fast transfer of photos and videos.
Dual SD Card Slots: The XA10 has dual slots for optional SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards.
Microphone Input: In addition to the camcorder's built-in microphone, the XA10 features a 3.5mm microphone input for connecting an external microphone (sold separately). The supplied handle unit has two XLR-type inputs that can set to microphone or line level.
Remote Control Input: The camcorder features a 2.5mm sub-minijack terminal for connecting an optional Zoom Remote controller (ZR-2000 or ZR-1000). Functions available with a connected Zoom Remote controller include power on/off, start/stopping a recording, zoom, focus adjustment, and switching between manual and auto focus.
Included Software: The Canon XA10 camcorder comes supplied with two CD-ROM application discs: PIXELA Transfer Utility Ver.1.0, and the VIXIA Disc with Music Data and Image Mix Data. The PIXELA Transfer Utility disc is only compatible with Windows.
PIXELA Application Discs:
- Transfer Utility: Transfer Utility offers basic options for saving movies on the computer, uploading movies to the web, transferring previously saved movies back to the camcorder or to a memory card, and transferring music files to a memory card.
- VideoBrowser: VideoBrowser offers more advanced video editing options, including organizing videos by date or event, editing movies, creating discs, convert movies to other formats, and playing back discs.
PIXELA System Requirements: The minimum requirements for the PIXELA Application Discs are as follows:
Transfer Utility Ver.1.0
Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4, 1.49 GHz
Intel Celeron, 1.7 GHz or higher
Windows XP: 512 MB
|Available Hard Disc Space||
Installation: 30 MB or more
|Display||1024 x 768 pixels, High color (16-bit color) or higher|
|Sound||Sound card compatible with DirectSound|
Pre-installed USB 2.0 (Hi-speed USB) port
VIXIA Photo Applications/Music Data Disc: The contents of the VIXIA disc includes:
- Image Mix Data: Image files that can be used with the image mix function (image mix frames)
- Music Data: Music files that can be used as background music during playback
VIXIA System Requirements
|CPU||Intel Pentium 1.3 GHz or better|
|RAM||Windows XP: 512 MB or more
Windows Vista: 1 GB or more
Windows 7: 32-bit: 1 GB or more; 64-bit: 2 GB or more
|Free Hard Disc Space||Canon Utilities
ZoomBrowser EX: 200 MB or more
CameraWindow: 150 MB or more
|Display||1024 x 768 resolution, 16-bit color (High color)|
|Interface||Pre-installed USB port|
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I was looking for a professional quality camera for internet and promotions productions. [ George Mar 11, 2016 ]