Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
32" Smart 1080p LED HDTV (2015 model)
Item # 30532J5205 | MFR # UN32J5205AFXZA
Instant Savings: -$30.00
$249.99 Earn up to 250 Rewards points
Our take on the Samsung UN32J5205 by Crutchfield's Steve Kindig
One of the best compact TVs on two legs
There's no need to sacrifice picture quality or Internet smarts just because you're shopping for a TV with a smallish screen. Samsung's UN32J5205 offers much of the performance and capabilities of larger TVs in a compact 32" design that fits comfortably in bedrooms, dens and offices. Its 1080p screen is pinpoint-sharp so you won't miss any details.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connects this TV to your home's wireless network, giving you an easy, hassle-free way to watch your favorite streamed shows, movies, games and more. You'll find loads of movies and TV shows from reliable sources like Netflix® and Hulu®, and more. And Samsung's latest AllShare™ networking feature makes it easy to tap your content whether it's on a PC or in the cloud.
Mirroring puts a second screen in your hand
Samsung's screen mirroring feature turns your compatible smartphone, tablet or computer into a second TV screen. Whatever is playing on your TV — Netflix, or live TV — is streamed via Wi-Fi to your device as well. You can watch movies, shows and sports all around the house, and you won't miss a moment.
Great resolution for price, size just right.......
Louis, Rosemead, CA
What's in the Box:
- 32" LED-LCD TV
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 57" DC cord)
- 5' AC power cord
- 2 Pedestal feet
- Remote control (BN59-01199F)
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Four 4mm x 12mm screws
- 4 Wall adapters
- User Manual
- Setup Guide
- Important Safety Precautions
- 31.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- edge-lit LED backlight provides good picture contrast
- Motion Rate 120 blur reduction (60Hz refresh rate)
- Internet-ready Smart TV with built-in web browser
- built-in Wi-Fi® to link to a wireless network
- AllShare video and music streaming from a DLNA-compatible Windows® PC
- MHL-compatible HDMI input for viewing photos/videos from a compatible smartphone on the TV's screen
- mobile-to-TV wireless mirroring from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- QAM cable TV tuner (subscription required to receive cable channels)
- built-in down-firing speakers (10 watts x 2)
- remote control
- free downloadable apps for iOS® and Android let you use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote control
Connections and Dimensions:
- 3 A/V inputs, including:
- 2 HDMI
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- optical digital audio output
- no analog audio output
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network
- USB input for connecting a camera or thumb drive
- detachable stand (stand "footprint" is 28-1/8"W x 5-3/4"D)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- 29-1/8"W x 17-1/8"H x 2-13/16"D (18-3/8"H x 5-3/4"D on stand)
- weight: 8.5 lbs. with stand; 8.3 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor carry-in service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Samsung UN32J5205 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
Features and Specs
LED Edge-Lighting: Samsung's LED Edge-Lighting technology allows for a high dynamic contrast ratio and ultra-sharp blacks by allowing multiple LEDs to turn on an off automatically based on the image. LED Edge-Lighting also provides more natural color representation and deep reds and greens, because Samsung uses white LEDs that produce 105% of the broadcast color gamut. The television's white LEDs are arranged along the left and right edges of the screen and a proprietary light guide is used to focus its luminance inwards towards the middle of the screen for a more uniform brightness. Overall, this LED Backlight system produces contrast with stronger blacks and whites, and greater subtlety of every gradation in between.
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus: With Wide Color Enhancer Plus, you'll witness a wider spectrum of colors on the TV screen, just like the director intended. You'll enjoy enriched colors while watching your favorite movies, and shows, even if it's older, non-HD content.
- Motion Lighting: The TV automatically adjust the brightness of the screen in response to the brightness of the room. In bright light, the screen brightens. In dim light, the screen dims.
- Motion Rate 60: The Samsung LED-LCD TV features a native refresh rate of 60Hz.
1080p Resolution: The LED-LCD television displays all inputs at a resolution of 1080p (1920 x 1080).
Video Inputs: The Samsung LED-LCD TV offers high-definition and standard definition video inputs.
- HDMI 1.3: The Samsung LED-LCD TV features two HDMI 1.3 inputs to connect your Blu-ray player, cable box, satellite receiver, or Gaming system. In addition, any HDMI input can be used to connect a PC to this TV.
- Analog: The Samsung LED-LCD TV features a single component video input which will accept 1080p (24/60Hz), 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i video signals. The component video input can also be used as a composite video input (480i only).
Note: The TV feature a single RF-type coaxial input for connecting an external indoor/outdoor antenna. The unit has built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) tuner, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals (up to 1080i).
HDMI (MHL) Port: The HDMI 2 port is designed for the connection of select mobile phones and other portable electronic devices using the new MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) standard. Simply plug your MHL compatible smartphone into the TV's HDMI 2 (MHL) port using the HDMI cable that is included with your mobile phone. MHL allows you to display full 1080p video and still images on the Samsung TV from your mobile smartphone. The TV's IR remote can be used to control basic playback functions (such as Play/Pause, Stop Fast Forward/Rewind, and Menu navigation). Your MHL compliant device will also charge while connected to the TV's HDMI 2 port. To find MHL-certified devices, go to www.mhlconsortium.org.
Picture Control: You can make the following adjustments for an optimum picture.
- Picture Sizes: You can choose one of the following screen sizes - 16:9 (widescreen format), Zoom 1/2 (magnifies 16:9 image vertically), Wide Fit (enlarges the aspect ratio to fit entire screen), 4:3 (4:3 mode), Screen Fit (displays full image without any cutoff), and Custom (magnify or shrink 16:9 images vertically and horizontally).
- Picture Modes: Picture Modes apply preset adjustments to the picture. Select from Dynamic( increases the brightness of the screen), Standard (suitable for a normal environment), Natural (useful for reducing eye strain), or Movie (darkens the screen and reduces glare), or Entertain (sharpens images for a more dynamic viewing experience; only available when connected to a computer).
- Manual Picture Settings: The TV has several options for manually adjusting the picture quality. Manually adjust Backlight (adjusts the brightness of the LED backlight), Contrast (increases or decreases the contrast between dark and light areas of the picture), Brightness (adjusts the brightness level of the picture) Sharpness (sharpens or dulls the edges of objects), Color (adjusts the color saturation of the picture), and Tint (adjusts the amount of green and red in a picture).
- Advanced Picture Settings: The TV also offers more advanced picture adjustments for fine tuning. Fine tune the Dynamic Contrast (adjusts the screen contrast for optimal contrast), Black Tone (adjusts the black level on the screen to adjust the screen depth), Flesh Tone (adjusts the amount of red in skin tones), RGB (displays the Red/Green/Blue color for making find adjustments to the hue and saturation), Color Space (adjusts the range of colors available to create the image), White Balance (adjusts the color temperature for more natural picture colors), and Gamma (adjusts the primary color red/green/blue intensity).
- Picture Options: Additional picture options provide you with an even better viewing experience. Make adjustments to Color Tone (adjusts the overall color tone of the televisions using Cool/Normal/Warm 1/Warm 2 presets), Digital Clean View (reduces any static and ghosting that may appear on the screen), MPEG Noise Filter (reduces MPEG noise to provide an improved picture), HDMI Black Level (adjusts the screen depth via black levels), and LED Clear Motion (removes drag from fast scenes with a lot of movement to provide a clear picture).
- Film & Sports Modes: The TV can be set to automatically sense and process film signals from all sources and adjust the picture from optimum quality. Film mode is supported in TV, AV, Component (480i/1080i), and HDMI (1080i). The television can also be set to Sports mode which optimizes viewing for a more realistic sporting event.
PIP (Picture-in-Picture): You can watch the TV's tuner and one external video source (component/HDMI) simultaneously). The component/HDMI source will be displayed as the main picture, while the TV channel will be displayed in a sub-screen, while which can be moved to each corner of the television's screen. You can switch the audio between the main screen and sub-screen.
DTS Premium Sound: The Samsung LED-LCD TV employs DTS Studio Sound processing with DTS TruSurround and DTS TruDialog which will decode DTS-encoded content, such as TV programming, Blu-ray movies, and streaming media, as well as processes stereo content to deliver an optimized virtual surround sound experience with enhanced bass response, clear dialog, and consistent volume levels through the TV speakers.
- DTS TruSurround: DTS TruSurround is a patented DTS technology that solves the problem of playing 5.1 multichannel content over two speakers. DTS TruSurround delivers a compelling, virtual surround sound experience through any two-speaker playback system, including the internal television speakers. It is fully compatible with all multichannel formats.
- DTS TruDialog: This function allows you to increase the intensity of a voice over background music or sound effects so that dialogue can be heard more clearly.
Note: The speakers of this TV provide different sound images according to how you position the television. You can select between "Wall-Mount" or "Stand" to provide the best sound quality based on the television's placement.
5-Band EQ + Sound Modes: You can manually adjusts the TV's built-in 5-band EQ (100 Hz, 300 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz, and 10 kHz) for a more customized sound; or simply choose from the following Preset Sound Modes - Standard (normal mode), Music (music mode), Movie (movie mode), Clear Voice (emphasizes voices), and Amplify (increases clarity for people who have difficulty hearing).
Audio Extras: The Samsung TV offers a variety of audio adjustments to meet your listening needs.
- Auto Volume: Auto Volume automatically adjusts the volume of the desired channel, lowering the sound output when the modulation signal is high or raising the sound output when the modulation signal is low. This reduces the difference in volume when changing channels. The Auto Volume feature can be set to Normal, Night or Off.
- Audio Delay: The Audio Delay function corrects audio/video mismatch, when watching TV or video, and listening to a digital audio output using an external device such as an AV receiver. You can adjust the audio delay from 0ms to 250 ms.
- Picture Off: You can turn the television's screen off and still listen to audio.
Digital Audio (w/ DTS Neo 2:5): The optical digital output terminal will output Dolby Digital/DTS (when available) or 2 channel PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital/DTS when receiving Dolby Digital/DTS surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the tuner, network apps, and USB ports on the LED-LCD TV. The optical digital audio output will only output in 2ch stereo or a matrixed 5.1ch signal (DTS Neo 2:5) from sources connected to the TV via HDMI or RCA.
Samsung's Dual-Core Processor: Samsung's Dual Core processing speeds allow you to perform multiple tasks at the same time, such as using an app while downloading another one. It also enables faster web browsing and application access.
Network Connection: You can set up the Samsung LED-LCD TV so that it can access your home network and online Samsung Apps through your local area network (LAN) using a wired (RJ-45 Ethernet) or wireless connection (built-in WiFi).
- Wired (Ethernet): The TV contains an RJ-45 Ethernet jack for a wired network connection. You can setup a wired network connection automatically or manually.
- Wireless (WiFi): The TV is IEEE 802.11n WiFi certified. You can setup the wireless network connection using these four methods; Automatic, Manual, WPS (PBC), or WPS (PIN). The TV's built-in WiFi supports WEP (open/shared), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), or WPA2-PSK network security.
Note: Samsung recommends a home network connection speed of at least 2.5 Mbps for standard definition and 10 Mbps for high definition.
TV Apps: Once you have connected the Samsung TV to your home network, you gain access to TV Apps. TV Apps let you download online applications and services (fees may apply) to the Samsung LED-LCD TV. You can enjoy a variety of content from various downloaded applications; such as videos, music, and news. TV Apps has a growing collection online applications that connect you to some of your favorite online content. Visit Samsung's TV App Store for a complete list of available Samsung Apps. Pre-installed apps include (more coming soon):
- Movies & TV Shows: Watch movies and TV shows on Netflix, Vudu, HuluPlus, Amazon Instant Video, & CinemaNow.
- Music & Radio: Listen to online music and internet radio from Pandora, vTuner, & MilkMusic.
- Social Networking: Share what's on your mind using social networking services, like Facebook & Twitter. YouTube on Samsung TV lets you search and view different genres of video from music to news to sports.
- News & Weather: Check your local weather and other area weather at The Weather Network. Also check out what is going on in the world on Fox News.
- Sports + Fitness: Catch your favorite baseball team's box score at MLB.TV. And, stay in shape with DailyBurn.
- Education & Kids: A recommended list for applications and content that is suitable for children; including education-based programs, cartoons, and games.
Note: The Link Service Accounts function lets you link your player to your accounts with Internet services so that the player can log you into the service automatically when you start the app for that service.
Web Browser: You can surf the Internet on the TV as you would on a PC, even while watching a TV program using PIP. You may enter a URL addresses or enter a keyword search. The player will archive your web browser history. For a more convenient web browsing experience, connect a USB- or Bluetooth-enabled keyboard and mouse (sold separately) to the TV. The web browser may not be able to access certain websites.
Note: The browsing experience, however, may not be the same as it is on your computer. The Web Browser is not compatible with Flash video and Java applications. E-commerce, for purchasing products online is not supported. ActiveX is not supported.
Wireless Mobile Device Connectivity: The Samsung TV allows wireless integration with your wireless network devices via WiFi Direct, AllShare Cast, and AllShare DLNA.
- WiFi Direct: When using WiFi Direct, you can connect directly with other devices without using a wireless router. You'll be able to wirelessly transfer personal content (such as photos & videos) to the Samsung LED-LCD TV without connecting to your home network. WiFi Direct completely bypasses your WiFi access point/router, so it's easy to set up. Streaming of copy-protected content and other certain formats are not supported.
- AllShare Cast Screen Mirroring: AllShare Cast is a proprietary "screen mirroring" function which lets you wirelessly send the display from your compatible AllShare Cast Samsung mobile device to your TV. This allows you to view pictures and videos that are playing on your compatible Samsung smartphone or tablet on your TV screen. No wireless router or access point required.
- AllShare/DLNA Certified: The Samsung LED-LCD TV's AllShare function, along with its DLNA Certification allow you to watch videos (Divx/AVI/H.264/MPEG/MKV/MOV/WMV), photos (JPEG/PNG/BMP/MPO), and listen to music (MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC/ALAC/AIFF/OGG) saved on your Windows PC (or other DLNA Certified media server) through the TV via its Ethernet (LAN) port or built-in WiFi (wireless). This eliminates the need to copy your photo, video, and music files to a separate USB storage device.
Note: For AllShare/DLNA, Windows PCs with XP and Vista installed require Samsung's PC Share Manager software, which can be downloaded for free from the Samsung Download Center. Not compatible with older Windows OS versions and Mac.
USB Port: The television is equipped with a single USB (type-A) port. The USB port can accept a USB mass-storage-class device (5V/0.5A). The USB port lets you view photo and movie files, as well as listen to audio files saved on a compatible USB msc device; like your Android smartphone/tablet (Froyo/Gingerbread OS only) or USB thumbdrive. Files must be formatted in FAT, exFAT, or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files per folder.
- Video Playback: The TV supports the following video file types; AVI, Divx, H.264, MPEG, MKV, MOV, and WMV. Movie files are displayed in a folder and title list in either date or alphabetical order. The TV offers Play, Pause, Search, and Resume playback functions for compatible video files stored on a compatible USB device.
- Still Image Playback: The TV supports the following still image file types; JPEG, PNG, BMP, or MPO. Still image files can be viewed as a slide show with background music or as a thumbnail view (up to 15 images). Still images can also viewed full-screen and zoomed or rotated.
- Audio Playback: The TV supports music files supports the following music file types; MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, and OGG. Music files are displayed in a folder and track list, and can be sorted by Artist, Album, or Genre. Music files can be repeated or shuffled in a selected folder.
Firmware/Software Updates: The television's Software Upgrade menu allows you to upgrade the TV's software & firmware for performance improvements & additional services. You can upgrade in four ways; USB, Internet, Alternative Software, or Standby Mode. Visit the Samsung Download Center for the latest Firmware/Software updates.
Smart Hub: This TV features Smart Hub, an interactive multi-purpose menu system. With Smart Hub, you can watch TV, surf the web, download applications, and stay in touch with family and friends through social networking services. In addition, you can enjoy photo, video & music files stored on external storage devices and your network computer.
Content Discovery: The TV offers unique ways to search and access your favorite and new content from the TV's tuner and network apps.
- Recommendations: Receive personalized TV and movie recommendations based on your own preferences and what's popular and trending. You can display program recommendation for different times of the day.
- Favorite Channels: You can designate frequently watched channels as "Favorites". You can create up to 5 favorite channel list for each member of your family. You can also rename and edit favorite channel lists.
- Schedule Manager: Using this function, you can set the TV to display a desired channel automatically on a day and at a time of your choice. The Schedule Manager can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun.
Security: The Samsung TV offers several security features to protect TV, your connected equipment, & family.
- Smart Security: When any device is connected to the Internet, it is vulnerable to hacks and malicious code. Samsung Smart Security protects the TV and storage media connected to the TV from such threats, when the television is connected to the Internet.
- Password Lock: You can setup up a 4-digit PIN to lock out specific channels, TV settings, and reset procedure.
- Program Rating Lock: The Program Rating Lock feature automatically locks out programs that are deemed inappropriate for children. You can block TV program based on their ratings and Movies based on their MPAA rating, so you have more control over what your children watch. The Program Rating Lock function is protected by a 4-digit PIN.
Hearing & Visually Impaired: The Samsung TV offers Close Captions and an Audio Guide for the hearing and visually impaired. The TV provides Analog Closed Captions and Digital Closed Captions. The Digital CC offers customizable text, font, and size. The Caption feature does not work for Component and HDMI input sources. Activate the Audio Guide for the visually impaired; this is only available with broadcasts that provide this service.
ECO Settings: The Samsung TV provides ECO settings to reduce the TV's power consumption and cut-down on energy costs.
- Eco Sensor: Samsung's unique Eco light sensor measures the intensity of the room's light and automatically calibrates the brightness of the image on the screen. In a sun-filled environment, the screen gets brighter and in dim surroundings, the intensity is reduced. This feature optimizes the viewing experience while also saving you energy.
- Energy Saver: This feature adjust the brightness of the TV in order to reduce power consumption. When watching TV at night, set the Energy Saver feature to High to reduce eye fatigue as well as power consumption. You can set this feature to High, Medium, Low, or Picture Off (sound remains on).
- No Signal Standby: The TV will automatically switch to standby mode, if no picture is being received for a predetermined set amount of time (15, 30, or 60 minutes).
- Auto Power Off: The TV will be automatically turn off after 4 hours of being left idle to prevent overheating.
Timers: The Samsung TV offers several timer options for your convenience.
- On/Off Timer: The three On/Off timers allow you to program the television to turn itself on and off by selecting a specific on time and a specific off time. An On/off timer can be set to repeat only once, everyday, Mon-Fri, Mon-Sat, or Sat-Sun. You can also choose the On Timer's content (TV, USB, or Antenna) and volume. The on and off timers work independently of one another.
- Sleep Timer: The sleep timer switches the television off after a specified amount of time. The sleep timer can be set to 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, or 180 minutes.
- Auto Protection Time: If the screen remains idle with a still image for a certain period of time (2, 4, 8, 10 hours) defined by the user, the TV's built-in screen saver is activated to prevent the formation of host images on the screen.
Remote Support + Self Diagnosis: The Samsung Remote Support service offers you one-on-one support with a Samsung Technician who can remotely diagnose your TV, adjust the TV settings, perform a factory reset, and install recommended firmware updates. Your TV must be connected to your homes wired or wireless network. The Samsung TV also provides a Self Diagnosis menu which allows you to check the television for picture, sound, and signal problems.
- Picture Test: Use to check for picture problems. If the problem appears in the test picture, select "Yes" and follow the directions on the screen.
- Sound Test: Use the built-in melody sound to check for sound problems. If the problem occurs during the test, select "Yes" and follow the directions on the screen.
- Signal Test: An HD digital channel's reception quality is either perfect or the channels are unavailable. Adjust your antenna to increase signal strength.
Note: The television only comes with a brief User Manual. A complete instruction manual is built-in into the TV and can be viewed on-screen. Open the e-Manual to learn how to use the TV's many features.
Wireless Remote: The supplied IR remote control is designed to operate this Samsung LED-LCD television, plus HDMI-connected Samsung Anynet+ and other HDMI-CEC components. This remote control has Braille points on the Power, Channel Up/Down, and Volume Up/Down, and #5 buttons for the visually impaired.
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): This TV is enabled with Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC); a feature that makes it possible to control HDMI-connected Samsung and other HDMI-CEC compliant external devices connected to the TV with ease. With Anynet+, you can use the TV remote control to operate all your compatible Samsung Anynet+ and HDMI-CEC devices that are connected to the TV via HDMI. Anynet+ can control up to 12 compatible external devices (up to 3 of the same type).
- Bottom Power Button: The television is only equipped with a bottom-panel power button. All other controls have to be done from remote.
SmartView Mobile App: You can download the Samsung SmartView mobile app (from the App Store or GooglePlay) onto to your Apple iOS (5.0+) or Android (4.0.3+) device for yet another way to control the Samsung LED-LCD TV. If both your Apple iOS or Android device and TV are connected to the same wireless network, your smartphone or tablet will link to the TV automatically where you can use your mobile device like a remote control. The TV can also transfer live feeds to your smartphone or tablet. Main features include:
- Remote: Your Apple iOS or Android device can work as remote for the Samsung TV and a connected Samsung Blu-ray player or home theater system.
- TV View: Enjoy TV and other multimedia right from your Apple iOS or Android device that's connected to the Samsung Smart TV. You can watch the same content as on the TV or different content from another input source.
Note: If you have an Android (4.1.2+) smartphone or tablet, you can download the SmartView app automatically to the device via NFC (Near Field Communication). Simply put the mobile device near the NFC logo on the battery cover of the Samsung Smart Touch Remote Control.
Keyboard & Mouse Compatible: The Samsung LED-LCD TV will support a USB-enablead keyboard and mouse (both sold separately), which makes web browsing a lot easier.
Pedestal Feet: The TV comes with two pedestal feet, which need to be installed. The television weighs 8.5 lbs with the stand. This stand does not swivel.
Wall Mounting: The TV has four threaded inserts on the back for use with an optional wall-mount bracket. The spacing of the mounting holes is 200mm (h) x 200mm (v). The threaded inserts require M8 (8mm) machine screws (not supplied). Four wall-adapters are included which will have to be used in order to wall-mount the television. The television weighs 8.3 lbs without the stand.Ventilation Clearance: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 4" above/below the television for adequate ventilation.
External Power Supply: The Samsung LED-LCD TV comes with an external power supply with an attached 57" DC cord and a 5' detachable AC power cord. The AC power cord is fitted with a right-angle AC plug that sits 0.9375" from the wall.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Not many choices on 32" TVs. [ GARY Jun 19, 2017 ]
Have one already and like the size and picture [ N Jun 18, 2017 ]
Size and number of HDMI inputs [ John Jun 10, 2017 ]
best seller [ Craig Jun 04, 2017 ]
I needed a replacement for a broken 32" tv. The smart features with wifi and 1080p resolution from one of the best tv brands is a very welcomed upgrade. [ hectorjust May 21, 2017 ]
I needed to replace my existing TV - purchased years ago from Crutchfield. And I trust this site and their products [ JOE May 20, 2017 ]
Great Price and picture [ James May 18, 2017 ]
price [ Jim May 03, 2017 ]
Good reviews and I had done a lot of research on a decent, well priced, smart TV [ Jacob Apr 23, 2017 ]
Picture Quality [ L Mar 23, 2017 ]
Samsung is a great TV manufacture and I wanted a 1080p screen. [ Nathaniel Mar 05, 2017 ]
size [ sam Mar 03, 2017 ]
Good quality and service [ Paula Feb 28, 2017 ]
It is a great deal on a Smart TV [ david Feb 17, 2017 ]
Smart HD TV for smaller room...solid performer at a great price [ Noah Feb 17, 2017 ]
Customer Reviews [ Robert Feb 14, 2017 ]
Have several Samsungs. Excellent quality and ease of use. Pictures are great. [ David Feb 03, 2017 ]
It's pretty [ andrew Jan 31, 2017 ]
Wife wanted a smart tv for bedroom ratings and reviews excellent on Samsung. Price was also right with shipping included. Great value, great customer service (if needed). Return customer [ Charles Jan 23, 2017 ]
Price + samsung [ CHRISTOPHER T Jan 08, 2017 ]
Only option at that screen size. [ S Jan 04, 2017 ]
Size, price, and reviews. It's going to live in a den. [ Gregory Dec 30, 2016 ]
Great reviews and wanted to have reliable and dependable customer service and support if needed. Can't get that at a big box store. [ Linda Dec 27, 2016 ]
I need a TV for my bedroom [ JAVIER Dec 22, 2016 ]
Our family has always been happy with the quality of Samsung TVs [ Rae Dec 21, 2016 ]
I needed a smaller TV for a spare bedroom. This TV has a great picture and even has built-in WiFi. The only downfall is that it has an external power supply. [ John Dec 18, 2016 ]
Christmas gift for my mother. She wanted a 32" TV for her bedroom. I trust Crutchfield to have the best products, good prices, excellent customer service! [ W Dec 10, 2016 ]
Always am satisfied with samsung [ DENNIS Dec 09, 2016 ]
quality and price [ BRADLEY J Dec 09, 2016 ]
Because you have the best price [ Luis G Dec 06, 2016 ]
Mom's Xmas present [ Alexander Pike Dec 06, 2016 ]
My confidence in Crutchfield has been for many years, since my sons were teengers. Thank you [ Gregorio Dec 04, 2016 ]
Fits cabinet space [ howard Dec 02, 2016 ]
Has the features I am looking for and the price is just right. Purchased a 61 in tv from Cruchfield back in 2008 and just loved it.l [ Hilda Nov 28, 2016 ]
Liked it [ barry Nov 27, 2016 ]
I've had very good experiences with Crutchfield and Samsung in the past. The price of this TV and the reviews convinced me to purchase this. [ David Nov 27, 2016 ]
Replacement [ Attila Nov 26, 2016 ]
Price and good reviews. [ Tommie Nov 25, 2016 ]
Needed a TV behind my bar. Purchased a Klipsh sound system and Yamaha receiver from Crutchfield earlier this year. Like the selections, prices, and the service Crutchfield provides. [ Victor Nov 25, 2016 ]
Replace older tv [ MEREDITH C Nov 25, 2016 ]
Reviews [ David Nov 25, 2016 ]
I have been buying from Crutchfield for more than 10 years - they are the best. [ John Nov 24, 2016 ]
Great price! [ LORI Nov 20, 2016 ]
previous experience with Samsung tv sets [ Carlos Nov 10, 2016 ]
brand and size needed [ keith Nov 10, 2016 ]
Already have a Samsung TV. Great TV. This will be a gift. [ MICHAEL Nov 05, 2016 ]
Great price! [ Greg Nov 03, 2016 ]
Size based on reviews [ Gordon Oct 31, 2016 ]
Competitive price for the normal purchase, even better with scratch and dent, have had a Samsung for 7 years trouble free. [ LAWRENCE N Oct 21, 2016 ]
best web site for reviewing tvs and comparing choices. [ Peter R. Oct 19, 2016 ]
price [ KEITH Oct 13, 2016 ]
Previous order with you; I was very happy with all aspects of the process. I have a good friend who recommended you as well. [ David Oct 10, 2016 ]
Price [ Alicia Oct 09, 2016 ]
Good product, reasonable price [ Daniel Sep 27, 2016 ]
I've heard good things about Crutchfield and Samsung (TVs!) and I've been very satisfied with my existing Samsung TV. [ Mark J. Sep 23, 2016 ]
Price [ Jared Sep 16, 2016 ]
Replacement TV for a Vizio that stopped working, no power, after 2 years and little use. I have been buying electronics from Crutchfield since at least 1994 and know they carry the highest quality product within any price range. What they sell lasts. This Samsung has everything and more for a second TV. Doug C. [ Douglas Sep 14, 2016 ]
Already have this TV, and wanted a second one! [ Meredith Palmer Sep 12, 2016 ]
It was low cost ... For a spare room. Good choice! [ ROY M Sep 11, 2016 ]
Same as Sony Blue Ray player [ R Sep 10, 2016 ]
Own 2 other Samsung TVs and they have been excellent. [ Ira Sep 09, 2016 ]
Price was right - fairly comprehensive checkout, although erred at the outset and I almost paid double. Still better all 'round than Wally World or a few others. [ Robert Sep 04, 2016 ]
Price and features [ Doug Sep 03, 2016 ]
My son-in law is one of your biggest fans. He always orders all his electronics from you. the family ordered him a go pro for his birthday a few months ago and he loves it. He tells me Samsung is the best in TVs, and your service is unbeatable. [ SHIRLEY P Aug 29, 2016 ]
Many good reviews. Has internet capability. The price is right for me. [ Gregory Aug 26, 2016 ]
Price was good! [ MICHAEL B. Aug 21, 2016 ]
I bought it based on physical dimensions due to the need to place it in an enclosure. It was one of the better rated televisions for the size. [ Scott Aug 16, 2016 ]
Size and price. [ Edward Aug 03, 2016 ]
I have one and love it. purchased for my sister--and it was on sale! [ Charlene Jul 07, 2016 ]
I have always shopped here at Crutchfield, I trust in the items to be above standard and the people are great here. No fancy talk or fancy looking products, just great stuff! Thanks Crutchfield. Marcos [ MARCOS S Jun 11, 2016 ]
I needed a small HDTV for the bedroom. [ PETE Feb 17, 2016 ]
It was the right size (dimensions) > I've had good luck with Samaung [ Michael Feb 02, 2016 ]
The price was right [ Titus D. Feb 01, 2016 ]
good price [ Rod Jan 21, 2016 ]
Past very positive experience with Samsung and Crutchfield, plus price. [ GREG Jan 20, 2016 ]
I need Internet TV for kitchen so it can match video with whole house audio. [ Charlie Jan 16, 2016 ]
Excellent reviews in general for this particular model. I have a 40" Samsung and very happy with it, no problems whatsoever. I trust the name. [ John Dec 20, 2015 ]
Fit my needs [ William Dec 20, 2015 ]
Price and no taxes and we like Samsung products and quick delivery! Thanks! [ Robert Dec 20, 2015 ]
Have several Samsung TV's, great features and picture [ Alan Dec 19, 2015 ]
IT WAS CHEAP IN PRICE AND IT HAD EVERYTHING IN TECH REQUIREMENTS THAT I WANTED . [ DOUGLAS Dec 14, 2015 ]
Excellent experience with Samsung products [ Doug Dec 11, 2015 ]
Best price (almost), free 2-day shipping to NYS, no NYS Tax, and most importantly prior experience with Crutchfield. [ Joseph Dec 10, 2015 ]
Size of screen for where I need it, and brand name. I have a 53" plasma Samsung that is great, and a 32" LED Samsung at work that is also a great tv. And the price was better than Walmart. [ John Dec 09, 2015 ]
Samsung makes the best TVs!! [ Roxane Dec 09, 2015 ]
The Tech support is great to have if ever there is a need. It is good to speak to someone with knowledge. [ David Dec 08, 2015 ]
fits my need, studio size condo [ CRISOSTOMO Dec 08, 2015 ]
This television is a gift for my mom-in-law. She has limited space in her current apartment and entertainment center. This tv will fit. Samsung is a great name, this tv had great reviews and I totally trust Crutchfield. Loved the sale price and free shipping also! [ Laura Dec 07, 2015 ]
You can't go wrong with Samsung and our daughter in college needed a small but good tv. [ H Dec 06, 2015 ]
Good specs. Fit the space; met needs. Great reviews. [ William Ladson Dec 06, 2015 ]
Samsung makes solid products. Crutchfield only sells products which are good. I just moved and need something on the small side to accommodate my new place. [ CHRISTOPHER Dec 06, 2015 ]
Price, Brand and Crutchfield has been the best place I've ever used for electronics. [ Douglas Dec 04, 2015 ]
Wanted to upgrade my old CRT tv before it gave out. Have limited space in the wall unit furniture, so 32" was the largest we could use. Great price for a smart tv, wi fi ready, and great reviews. [ john Dec 04, 2015 ]
LOVE THE SMALLER SAMSUNGS WE HAVE, SO WANTED THE SAMSUNG 32 INCH SMART TV TO WATCH NETFLIX, ETC. GREAT PRICE, PLUS ON SALE! [ Sandra D. Dec 04, 2015 ]
12 questions already asked
The Samsung TV features two HDMI inputs and a single component video input to connect external devices to the television--as long as your Roku and SlingTV connect via HDMI or component video, you shouldn't have any problems using them with this TV. If you would like to discuss further, feel free to contact an Advisor directly by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. [ Larry Apr 21, 2017 ] Staff
Thanks for your question. There are several to choose from. When viewing the TV product page if you click the "Accessories" tab you will see a section for "TV Wall Mounts" and you will see a good range of purchase prices. If you need further information I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. They should be able to help answer your question. [ Kenny Feb 14, 2017 ] Staff
They are not. [ Robert Jan 01, 2017 ]
I am guessing no. I mounted my TV on the wall. [ Michael Jan 01, 2017 ]
No, they do not adjust. You have about an inch clearance underneath the tv... [ PETE Dec 31, 2016 ]
Legs are not adjustable. The clearance between the tabletop and the bottom of the TV is 1.5 inches. [ RICHARD Dec 30, 2016 ]
No, I'm afraid the legs are not adjustable. [ Charlotte S. Dec 30, 2016 ]
The legs are not adjustable. However the base of the TV itself is flat and wide enough to just set it on top of my 12 inch wide cable box as long as it isn't in a place where it would get vigorously jolted off (or knocked off by a cat, for example). [ Sabina Dec 30, 2016 ]
No. The legs/feet are not adjustable. [ Christopher Dec 30, 2016 ]
My guess is no, but I suggest downloading the manual to read the specs. [ Michael Nov 26, 2016 ]
Yes, it does work with a DVD player. [ Charlotte S. Oct 30, 2016 ]
Works with anything that has HDMI, or RCA connections [ ALI Oct 29, 2016 ]
It does work with a DVD. [ Robert Oct 29, 2016 ]
My understanding, from my research, is no. This model is not built specifically for outdoor use and would not hold up to wind, dust and other outdoor elements. [ Robert Sep 26, 2016 ]
It is not rated for that, but you could on dry days. [ David Sep 26, 2016 ]
The manual and spec sheet do not give any reference to power or frame rate. My guess is that it is standard 120V and 60Hz. I suggest contacting Samsung directly. [ Michael Feb 29, 2016 ]
Brand New [ Titus D. Dec 22, 2015 ]
It's a brand nee tv and never refurbished. [ NELSON Dec 22, 2015 ]
New original factory packaging great tv. [ Donald Dec 21, 2015 ]
It was new [ David Dec 21, 2015 ]
Sorry I have no idea what to offer you as s suggestion. I only use the tv to watch DVDs [ Barbara Sep 30, 2015 ]
Sorry Greywolfe, It was a gift for the wife who decided on something else. So I can't be of much help. [ marvin Sep 29, 2015 ]
Paste your exact question into the Google search bar (as I just did) and there are a variety of solutions. Did you try contacting Crutchfield for their advice? On this TV we are not using a DAC but I wanted to point you in the right direction. Good luck! [ Charlotte S. Sep 29, 2015 ]
I forwarded your question to an Advisor and they responded with the following: It only has a built in ATSC tuner. Nothing we carry has NTSC. If you would like to discuss further you can contact an Advisor directly by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. [ Krissy Aug 03, 2015 ] Staff
Using Comcast cable & U-verse for Internet...but, I'm having problems with set up pass wifi....not set up yet and need help...will contact Crutchfield for help...I hope.....Sorry, no comprehend "genie box".....Need assistance just to set up to watch Comcast Cable TV...my instructions for set up, I believe, is requiring info I'm not familiar with...I have 2 Samsung TV's previously bought from Crutchfield.... [ JOE F Jul 26, 2015 ]
no. we do not [ Joseph L. Jul 26, 2015 ]
The TV comes with Apps for Netflix, YouTube, Hulu Plus, and Amazon Video. I have not played around with the SmartHub feature, but it looks like you can add other Apps to the list. The picture quality is excellent by the way. [ Michael Aug 01, 2015 ]
I don't see the HBO Now app as a freestanding app thru SmartTV, but it is embedded within the Amazon app, so you should be able to access it that way. [ Sabina Jul 20, 2015 ]
I do not know. we bought the unit for my mother who is 95 and only watches a limited number of channels available through her cable provider. [ Donald R. Jul 17, 2015 ]