Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Samsung EX-T50200CSBUS 4X Zoom Lens
50-200mm Telephoto Zoom Lens
Item # 305ET50200 | MFR # EX-T50200CSBUS
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Samsung EX-T50200CSBUS 4X Zoom Lens by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
There are days when you can't just walk up to something — at least not in a sensible amount of time. Take that spectacular rock formation in Bryce Canyon National Park that, right now, is located exactly one yawning chasm away from you. This would be a good time to pull out your Samsung EX-T50200CSBUS telephoto zoom lens. With an equivalent zoom range of 77-308mm, it can make quick work of the long distances you face in the great outdoors. Plus, with its built-in optical image stabilization, you'll be able to shoot with slower shutter speeds while still keeping the camera in your hands. That's extremely handy when you're on the move.
The EX-T50200CSBUS features Samsung's intuitive i-Function button, which allows you to access manual camera adjustments with a simple twist of the lens. Adjust your shutter speed, aperture and more while previewing the changes in real-time.
What's in the Box:
- 50-200mm III F4-5.6 zoom lens
- 52mm Front lens cap (installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- SCH-B Lens hood
- Lens pouch
- User Manual
- After-Sales Service Guide
- 50-200mm f/4-5.6 telephoto zoom lens with 35mm equivalent of 77-308mm
- compatible with Samsung NX Series digital cameras
- convenient i-Function button gives instant access to manual settings with a twist of the lens
- optical image stabilization reduces motion blur from shaking hands, even on zoomed-in shots
- 2 extra-low dispersion elements keep the lens sharp and free of color fringing
- minimum focus distance: 38.6"
- minimum aperture: f/22
- seven circular-aperture diaphragm blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 52mm
- lens is 2-13/16" in diameter and 4-5/16" long
- weight: 14.3 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens caps
- lens hood
Features and Specs
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 (W) - 5.6 (T)|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Samsung NX-mount: The Samsung 50-200mm F4.0-5.6 III telephoto zoom lens (EX-T50200CSBUS) has the Samsung NX-mount. It is compatible with Samsung's NX-series of interchangeable lens cameras, including NX1000, NX1100, NX2000, NX20, NX210, and NX300.
Optical Image Stabilization: The lens is equipped with lens-shift Optical Image Stabilization. The optical image stabilizer uses tiny lens-shifts to cancel out motion blur, even in low exposure shots. There is no switch on the lens--you will need to turn the OIS feature on and off in the camera menu.
Lens Hood: The SCH-B lens hood is included with the lens to prevent deterioration of image quality due to internal reflection of light. The hood attaches to the end of lens with a bayonet-type mount. When not in use, the lens hood can be inverted and stored on the lens.
AF/MF Switch: You can quickly and easily switch between auto focus and manual focus using the AF/MF switch on the side of the lens. Once you switch to MF, you can adjust the focus by rotating the focus ring.
i-Function: The lens is compatible with special "i-modes" found in some NX-series camera. The i-Function button found on the lens barrel activates the modes, which vary by camera model: i-Effect, i-Zoom, Shutter Speed, Aperture Value, Exposure Value, and White Balance/ISO.
- Focal Length: 50-200mm (35mm equivalent: 77-308mm)
- Construction: 17 elements in 13 groups (including 2 Extra-low dispersion elements)
- Angle of View: 31.4° - 8°
- Aperture: F4 - F5.6 (Maximum), F22 (Minimum)
- Aperture Style: 7-blades, circular
- Maximum Magnification: 0.2x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 38.58" (0.98m)
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.773", Length=4.254" (4.709" w/caps)
- Weight: 14.32 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.