Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Samsung EX-L18200MB 11X Zoom Lens
18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 zoom lens for Samsung NX Series Cameras
Item # 305EX18200 | MFR # EX-L18200MB/US
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Samsung EX-L18200MB 11X Zoom Lens by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
An 18-200mm lens is, hands-down, most photographers' favorite travel lens. Why is that? Because it does a great job with almost every situation you'll want to document while traveling, that's why. At under 5 inches in length and weighing slightly more than a pound, this lens won't put a big dent in the carry-on, but it will give you the best possible tool for the multitude of shooting opportunities you'll have while you're visiting another part of the world. Capture that woman, leaning out her window to beat her carpet free of dust, from your vantage point in the winding village street below. Or take a few steps down toward the town's piazza, use the lens's innovative i-Function button to engage the automatic i-Scene and i-Setting modes, zoom out full-wide and snap a dynamic, full-contrast image of the quaint grandeur of your surroundings at sunset. The built-in optical image stabilization will let you slow down the shutter to get a perfect exposure that really punches the blues, reds, and oranges of the sky while still delivering sharp, clear textures in the town's stonework.
What's in the Box:
- 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS NX lens (black)
- 67mm Lens cap (black)(installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- ED-LH18200MB Lens hood
- Lens pouch
- User Manual (11 languages)
- After-Sales Service Guide
- 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 standard zoom lens with 35mm equivalent of 27.7-308mm
- compatible with Samsung NX Series digital cameras
- one travel-friendly lens takes you from spacious landscape shots to intimate portraits to detailed close-ups across space
- aspherical and extra-low dispersion lens elements keep the lens sharp and free of color fringing
- minimum focus distance: 19.7"
- minimum aperture: f/22
- seven circular-aperture diaphragm blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 67mm
- lens is 2-7/8" in diameter and 4-7/16" long
- weight: 19.37 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens caps
Features and Specs
|Maximum Aperture||F3.5 (W) - 6.3 (T)|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Samsung NX-mount: The Samsung 18-200mm F3.5-5.6 ED II wide-range zoom lens has the Samsung NX-mount. It is compatible with Samsung's NX-series of interchangeable lens cameras, including NX1000 and NX300.
Optical Image Stabilization: The lens is equipped with Optical Image Stabilization. There is a switch on the lens barrel that allows you to turn OIS on or off. When switched on, you can select OIS functions in the camera menu.
Locking Zoom Ring: The lens has a zoom ring for changing the focal length from 18mm to 200mm. The lens has a lever that allows you to unlock the lens before use. When you are finished using the lens, you can turn the lens to the wide angle position and lock it into place to keep it from extending on its own.
Lens Hood: A lens hood is included with the lens to prevent deterioration of image quality due to internal reflection of light. The hood attaches to the end of lens with a bayonet-type mount. When not in use, the lens hood can be inverted and stored on the lens.
AF/MF Switch: You can quickly and easily switch between auto focus and manual focus using the AF/MF switch on the side of the lens. Once you switch to MF, you can adjust the focus by rotating the focus ring.
Special i-Modes: The lens is compatible with special "i-modes" found in some NX-series camera. The Fn (Function) button found on the lens barrel activates the modes, which vary by camera model:
- i-Depth: You can adjust the depth of field on the lens
- i-Function: In P, A, S, or M modes, you can manually select and adjust shutter speed, aperture value, exposure value, ISO sensitivity, and White Balance on the lens
- i-Zoom: You can zoom in on a subject with less degradation of the photo quality than the digital zoom.
- i-Scene: You can select an appropriate scene mode and filter effect with the lens. Available modes and effects include Beauty Shot, Portrait, Children, Backlight, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Beach & Snow, and Night.
- Focal Length: 18-200mm (35mm equivalent: 27.7-308mm)
- Construction: 18 elements in 13 groups (including 3 aspheric elements and 2 ultra-low dispersion elements)
- Angle of View: 75.9° - 8°
- Aperture: F3.5 - F6.3 (Maximum), F22 (Minimum)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.28x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.7"
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.825", Length=4.384" (4.894" w/caps)
- Weight: 19.37 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.