Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Samsung EX-M60SB 60mm f/2.8 Lens
Light-sensitive macro lens for Samsung NX Series cameras
Item # 305EXM60 | MFR # EX-M60SB/US
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Samsung EX-M60SB 60mm f/2.8 Lens by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Spread your wings and fly
What are you doing in Pacific Grove, California with your Samsung NX Series camera? Waiting for the sky to fill with monarch butterflies, that's what. When they start landing around you you'll be ready with your Samsung EX-M60SB 60mm f/2.8 macro lens. The internal, silent autofocus won't spook them as you get right up close for the frame-filling shot of their beating wings. The innovative i-Function button will give you access to manual and automatic options that can improve your results regardless of your level of expertise. So, standing there in the morning sun, you're the picture of confidence. And it shows in the spectacular close-ups you capture.
But that's not the only thing this lens can do. With a light-gathering f/2.8 aperture and its 92.4mm equivalent focal length, this lens takes terrific portraits as well, with smooth, creamy defocused backgrounds and beautifully modeled natural light. So whether you're documenting the beauty of nature, or just the natural beauties you know, this lens has you covered.
What's in the Box:
- 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA NX lens (black)
- 52mm Lens cap (black)(installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- LH-60NB Lens hood
- Lens pouch
- User Manual (11 languages)
- After-Sales Service Guide
- 60mm f/2.8 macro lens with 35mm equivalent of 92.4mm
- compatible with Samsung NX Series digital cameras
- makes an excellent, light sensitive portrait lens in addition to its impressive close-up capabilities
- convenient i-function button gives instant access to manual settings with a twist of the lens
- minimum focus distance: 7.36"
- minimum aperture: f/32
- seven circular-aperture diaphragm blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 52mm
- lens is 2-15/16" in diameter and 3-9/16" long
- weight: 13.16 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens caps
- lens hood
Features and Specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Samsung NX-mount: The Samsung 60mm F2.8 Macro ED OIS SSA macro lens has the Samsung NX-mount. It is compatible with Samsung's NX-series of interchangeable lens cameras, including NX1000 and NX300.
Super Sonic Actuator: The lens is equipped with a Super Sonic Actuator (SSA) for fast, silent, and precise auto focusing. With its internal focusing system, the lens barrel doesn't move as you focus, therefore you can get very close to tiny subjects without startling them with movement or focusing sounds.
Optical Image Stabilization: The lens is equipped with lens-shift Optical Image Stabilization. The optical image stabilizer uses tiny lens-shifts to cancel out motion blur, even in low exposure shots. There is no switch on the lens--you will need to turn the OIS feature on and off in the camera menu.
Lens Hood: A lens hood is included with the lens to prevent deterioration of image quality due to internal reflection of light. The hood attaches to the end of lens with a bayonet-type mount. When not in use, the lens hood can be inverted and stored on the lens.
Focus Distance Switch: You can set the focus distance of the lens with the Full/Limit switch on the lens barrel. When set to Limit, the focus distance is 15.7" to infinity. In the Full position, the focus distance is 7.3" to infinity.
Focus Mode: You can set the focus mode (auto or manual) in the camera menu. If you set the mode to Auto, the camera focuses automatically, however, you can fine-tune the focus manually using the focus ring (full-time manual focus). Once you set the mode to MF, you can only adjust the focus by rotating the focus ring.
Special i-Modes: The lens is compatible with special "i-modes" found in some NX-series camera. The Fn (Function) button found on the lens barrel activates the modes, which vary by camera model:
- i-Depth: You can adjust the depth of field on the lens
- i-Function: In P, A, S, or M modes, you can manually select and adjust shutter speed, aperture value, exposure value, ISO sensitivity, and White Balance on the lens
- i-Zoom: You can zoom in on a subject with less degradation of the photo quality than the digital zoom.
- i-Scene: You can select an appropriate scene mode and filter effect with the lens. Available modes and effects include Beauty Shot, Portrait, Children, Backlight, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Beach & Snow, and Night.
- Focal Length: 60mm (35mm equivalent: 92.4mm)
- Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups (including 1 aspherical element and 1 Extra-low dispersion element)
- Angle of View: 26.4°
- Aperture: F2.8 (Maximum), F32 (Minimum)
- Maximum Magnification: 1x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.36"
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.877", Length=3.517" (4.014" w/caps)
- Weight: 12.16 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.