Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Samsung EX-W20NB 20mm f/2.8 Lens
Light-sensitive "pancake" normal field-of-view lens for Samsung NX cameras
Item # 305EXW20NB | MFR # EX-W20NB
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Samsung EX-W20NB 20mm f/2.8 Lens by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
You want one lens that will address your day-to-day shooting challenges, provide outstanding sharpness and clarity, and still make it possible to slip your Samsung NX Series camera in your windbreaker's pocket? The Samsung EX-W20NB should be your first choice. With a useful 30.8mm equivalent focal length and a light-gathering f/2.8 aperture, it's perfect for indoor shooting and candid snapshots. This lens features Samsung's intuitive i-Function button, which allows you to access manual camera adjustments with a simple twist of the lens. Adjust your shutter speed, aperture and more while previewing the changes in real-time.
What's in the Box:
- 20mm F2.8 NX lens (black)
- 43mm Lens cap (black)(installed)
- Rear lens cap (installed)
- Lens pouch
- User Manual (11 languages)
- After-Sales Service Guide
- 20mm f/2.8 "normal" field-of-view lens with 35mm equivalent of 30.8mm
- compatible with Samsung NX Series digital cameras
- ultra-compact "pancake" profile construction keeps Samsung NX cameras even slimmer and easier to carry
- convenient i-function button gives instant access to manual settings with a twist of the lens
- minimum focus distance: 6.7"
- minimum aperture: f/22
- seven circular-aperture diaphragm blades for smooth background defocusing
- filter/attachment size: 40.5mm
- lens is 2-1/2" in diameter and 1-1/4" long
- weight: 2.57 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- front and rear lens caps
Features and Specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Samsung NX-mount: The Samsung 20mm F2.8 lens has the Samsung NX-mount. It is compatible with Samsung's NX-series of interchangeable lens cameras, including NX1000 and NX300.
Special i-Modes: The lens is compatible with special "i-modes" found in some NX-series camera. The Fn (Function) button found on the lens barrel activates the modes, which vary by camera model:
- i-Depth: You can adjust the depth of field on the lens
- i-Function: In P, A, S, or M modes, you can manually select and adjust shutter speed, aperture value, exposure value, ISO sensitivity, and White Balance on the lens
- i-Zoom: You can zoom in on a subject with less degradation of the photo quality than the digital zoom.
- i-Scene: You can select an appropriate scene mode and filter effect with the lens. Available modes and effects include Beauty Shot, Portrait, Children, Backlight, Landscape, Sunset, Dawn, Beach & Snow, and Night.
- Focal Length: 20mm (35mm equivalent: 30.8mm)
- Construction: 6 elements in 4 groups (including 1 aspheric element)
- Angle of View: 70.2°
- Aperture: F2.8 (Maximum), F22 (Minimum)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.18x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.69"
- Filter Size: 43mm
- Dimensions: Diameter=2.439", Length=1.203" (1.671" w/caps)
- Weight: 2.57 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.