Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Pentax-to-Samsung "K" Mount Adapter
Item # 305MA9NXK | MFR # ED-MA9NXK
This item is no longer available.
What's in the Box:
- Lens mount adapter (Samsung NX body to K-Mount lens)
- Rear dust cap (installed)
- Front lens cap (installed)
- Soft storage pouch
- Mount Adapter User's Manual (Eng/Spa/Fre + 7 other languages)
- After-Sales Service Guide
- Important Notice about your warranty service
Features and Specs
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Samsung MA9NXK is a mount adapter that allows you to mount a Pentax K-mount lens on a camera with a Samsung NX mount, such as the NX-10 or NX-100.
- When mounting the lens onto the camera, using the Mount Adapter, only Manual Focusing is available.
- When using the Mount Adapter, you may take photos in Aperture Priority (A) and Manual Mode (M) only.
- When using the Mount Adapter, Aperture Priority mode needs to be set in Movie AE Mode to record movies.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.