Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
3D Starter Kit: 2 pairs of Active Glasses plus a 3D Blu-ray movie
Item # 305P2100T | MFR # SSG-P2100T
This item is no longer available.
These essential accessories for your Samsung 3D-ready TV and Samsung 3D Blu-ray player will allow you to enjoy a lifelike three-dimensional viewing experience in the comfort of your home. This kit includes two pairs of Samsung's SSG-2100AB 3D Active Shutter Glasses, plus a 3D Blu-ray movie: Monsters vs. Aliens 3D. Both pairs of glasses are sized to fit most adults. Warranty: 1 year.
What's in the Box:
- 2 3D glasses
- 2 Lithium-cell CR2025 3V coin-type batteries
- 2 Soft carrying pouches
- Monsters vs. Aliens 3D Blu-ray disc
- User Guide (Eng/Fre/Spa)
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Overview: The Samsung 3D Starter Kit (SSG-P2100T) includes two 3D active glasses, two lithium coin-type batteries (CR2025 3V), two soft carrying pouches, and a 3D Blu-ray movie disc (Monsters vs. Aliens). Samsung's battery powered 3D active glasses allow you to experience 3D entertainment from a Samsung 3D HDTV and a Samsung 3D Blu-ray player (with 3D movie), or satellite provider broadcasting in 3D.
Compatibility: The Samsung 3D Starter Kit (SSG-P2100T) is compatible with 2010-up Samsung 3D-ready HDTVs. You must also have a 3D-ready Blu-ray player with 3D content, or a satellite/cable provider broadcasting in 3D.
Note: Not compatible with previous Samsung TV's which featured a 3D Sync IR output.
3D Active Technology: When you put the 3D glasses on and look at the TV screen, this active 3D technology first blocks the left and then the right lens (faster than the blink of an eye, so you don't even notice), displaying the screen's images separately to each eye. This "staggered" effect provides far more lifelike 3D images, than previous technologies.
Operation: The 3D active glasses operate off of a single CR2025 3V lithium coin-type battery. The battery compartment is on the inner left-hand side of the glasses. There is a power button on top of the right-hand side of the glasses. The power button features a red LED indicator. The indicator blinks for 3 seconds when turned "On", and blinks three times when turned "Off".
Rules for TV Watching:
- If you are watching 3D in a room lit by a light magnetic fluorescent lamp (50Hz or 60Hz), you may see flickering on the 3D glasses. If this occurs, please turn off the light.
- If you change the channel or input more when watching 3D, the TV will change to 2D from 3D automatically. When the TV changes from 3D to 2D the glasses will automatically turn off.
- If the Emitter becomes disconnected to due to either a change in the angle or viewing distance, the 3D glasses turn off automatically after 2 minutes. This this case, the red LED blinks 3x.
- 3D glass may not work properly due to noise interference from other electric devices under specific condition.
- Shutters: Liquid crystal
- Signal Distance: 6.6' (2m) to 19.68' (6m); 50° (left/right) of TV's emitter
- Transmittance: 35+/-2%
- Field Rate: 120 fields/s
- Glasses Only: 1.18 oz (33.4g)
- Glasses with Battery: 1.27 oz (35.9g)
- Power Supply:
- Battery: One 3V lithium/manganese dioxide battery (CR2025)
- Operating Time: 50 hours
- Power Consumption:
- Glasses: 2.5mA (average)
- Battery: 1.65mAh, 3.0V (CR2025)
- Operating Conditions:
- Operating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Since the product surface and the lens are easily scratched, make sure to use a clean soft cloth (superfine fibers, cotton flannel) when cleaning them to avoid scratching the lens. As the product may become scratched if there is any foreign material on the cloth, make sure to shake off any dust before using it.
- When cleaning, do not spray cleaner directly onto the surface of the product. This may result in fire or electric shock, damage to the product surface, or result in the indication labels peeling from the product surface.
- Do not use chemicals containing alcohol, solvent, or surfactant, or chemicals such as wax, benzene, thinner, lubricant, or cleaners. These may result in discoloration or cracks on the product surface and cause the indication labels to peel from the product surface.
- Please note that if you watch 3D TV for too long while wearing 3D glasses, you may experience headaches or fatigue. If you experience headaches, fatigue, or dizziness, stop watching immediately and rest.
- Pregnant women, people with heart issues, people who get easily nauseous, as well as person with epilepsy should not watch 3D videos.
- Use this product only for viewing 3D TV. Don use it for any other purpose. If you use the 3D glasses as normal glasses, sunglasses, or protective goggles, your eyesight may be damaged.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.