Wireless receiver with analog and digital output
Our take on the Dynaudio Link by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Add speakers and subs to your wireless audio system
The Dynaudio Link receives wireless input from a Dynaudio Connect or Dynaudio Extender, then sends it along as analog or digital output. The upshot? You can connect additional active subwoofers, active speakers, or other components to your existing Xeo system. You can even use it to create additional zones in a whole-house audio system.
- wireless receiver for input signals from Dynaudio Connect or Dynaudio Extender
- convenient analog and digital outputs let you add speakers and subwoofers to your existing Xeo system
- convenient analog and digital outputs:
- digital coaxial
- digital optical (Toslink)
- left/right analog RCA
- three-position zone selector switch
- power supply with micro USB cable included
- 5-1/2"W x 1-5/16"H x 4"D
- weight: 8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Why did you buy this?
Very easy for use.no cable.work great [ Jiaxu Apr 08, 2018 ]