Why Choose Crutchfield?
Great gear and expert advice
Our experts help you pick the ideal gear for your needs.Meet our advisors
Free tech support for the life of your gear.Read about our one-on-one expert help
You may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 60 days.See the details of our return policy
Earn one point for every dollar you spend and use those points to save on future purchases.Get full details on Crutchfield Rewards
Deep discounts on car installation gear
We offer vehicle-specific installation instructions, dash kits, wiring harnesses, and speaker accessories at deeply discounted prices with car stereo and speaker purchases. Available for most vehicles.Learn more
Trusted since 1974
Our customers have trusted us with their business, and they’ve helped us win awards for our service.Check out our most recent awards
The manufacturer’s warranty always applies.See more details
Sigma Photo 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II Lens
Wide-angle zoom lens for full-frame and APS-C digital cameras (Nikon mount)
Item # 366204NA | MFR # 204-306
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Sigma Photo 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 II Lens by Crutchfield's Woody Sherman
Feature your subject and your surroundings
A windswept country vineyard makes a dramatic setting for your enhanced-perspective portrait of today's happy wedding couple. When you see the remarkable results, you'll be happy you had this Sigma Photo 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 wide-angle zoom lens is locked in place on the front of your digital SLR. With a sweeping 122-degree angle of view at full wide, this lens will get an awful lot into the frame. Your shot will be crystal-clear, with an arresting perspective. This is an ideal choice for landscape and portrait photographers who want to explore a more adventurous depiction of space.
It belongs in your collection
While this wide-angle lens is optimized for full-frame digital SLR cameras, APS-C cameras can benefit as well. The focal length will effectively increase by a factor of 1.5X on most APS-C cameras (1.6X on Canon's APS-C models), so this 12-24mm lens will have a 18-36mm equivalent length on many non-full-frame cameras. With different mountings to choose from, this lens has the versatility to find a home in almost any serious photographer's lens collection.
Carefully machined low-dispersion and FLD glass optical elements and proprietary coatings yield a lens that is sharp, clear, and free of artifacts like color fringing, ghosting, flaring, and distortion. The lens has a non-detachable petal-shaped lens hood.
- Nikon bayonet mount
- 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DC HSM wide-angle zoom lens with 35mm equivalent of 18-36mm on Nikon cameras with APS-C sensors
- not recommended for film SLR cameras
- Nikon mount lenses do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) for fast, silent focusing
- one super low-distortion element and four FLD elements (performance similar to fluorite)
- ideal for landscapes, weddings, interesting perspectives, and group shots
- minimum focus distance: 11 inches
- constructed of 17 elements in 13 groups
- lens is 3-5/16" in diameter, 4-3/4" long
- weight: 23.6 oz.
- carrying case, adapter ring, front and rear lens caps supplied
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee