Mobile Fidelity UltraDeck +M
Manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted MasterTracker cartridge
Our take on the Mobile Fidelity UltraDeck +M by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
An audiophile-grade turntable, made in the U.S.A.
Mobile Fidelity has been delighting music lovers with gorgeous, limited edition vinyl reissues of classic albums for decades. They wanted to create an audiophile-grade turntable for fans to play those records on, and that's how we got the amazing Mobile Fidelity UltraDeck. This version of the turntable features a pre-mounted MasterTracker cartridge, designed by Mobile Fidelity to bring out extreme accuracy and detail from your records.
Praise for the Mobile Fidelity UltraDeck from Stereophile magazine:
"The MoFi UltraDeck is one of the most lucid-, engaging-, and natural-sounding record players available for under $5,000. Highly recommended."
—Herb Reichert, Stereophile February 2018
Read the full review
The American-made Mobile Fidelity UltraDeck looks great and sounds amazing.
Thoughtful, innovative design
Mobile Fidelity asked some legendary designers to weigh in on the details of the UltraDeck, because they know details matter to audiophiles. They used a dense, noise-reducing polymer called Delrin® to make the platter, and had a former NASA consultant design the 'table's unique anti-vibration feet. A clever inverted bearing system makes the platter spin flawlessly.
They also worked hard to foolproof the initial setup process by simplifying placement of the counterweight and anti-skating weight. To make things even easier, the Mobile Fidelity UltraPhono phono stage with headphone amplifier and its little brother, the StudioPhono without headphone amplifier, are both perfectly matched to this turntable — straight out of the box.
- made in the U.S.A.
- 10-inch straight Ultra aluminum gimbaled bearing tonearm for smooth tracking
- adjustable tracking force, vertical tracking angle, azimuth, and anti-skate
- 300 RPM stepped-pulley AC motor provides excellent speed stability
- plinth: three aluminum plates bonded to a solid MDF body
- includes pre-mounted MoFi MasterTracker moving magnet cartridge
- Micro-Line diamond stylus traces grooves with microscopic precision
- solid 1-5/16" Delrin® polymer platter
- Cardas Audio wiring maintains pristine signal purity throughout the signal path
- steel inverted bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- unique MoFi anti-vibration feet isolate your turntable from sound-muddying vibrations
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 74dB
- wow and flutter: 0.017-0.025%
- gold-plated RCA and ground terminal connectors (cable included)
- 19-3/4"W x 6"H x 14-1/4"D
- weight: 23.1 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- requires a phono preamp or phono input on receiver or preamplifier