Meze Audio 11 Neo
In-ear headphones with one-button remote/mic
From Meze Audio: 11 Neo In-Ear Headphones
Our take on the Meze Audio 11 Neo by Crutchfield's Jeff Miller
The heavy-duty Meze Audio 11 Neo earbuds have a solid look, feel, and sound.
Rock-solid in-ears with detailed, controlled sound
If you think of "earbuds" as the flimsy, disposable jobs that come with your smartphone, you need to get your hands on a pair of the machined-aluminum Meze Audio 11 Neo in-ear headphones. I met the company's founder, Antonio Meze, at the CanJam NYC high-end headphone show and could tell he put great care into the construction of even his so-called "entry-level" headphones. These well-engineered earbuds feel durable and pleasant to the touch. And their sound has a level of refinement you might not expect at this price.
- 8mm dynamic drivers
- titanium-coated mylar diaphragms deliver clear sound with tight, controlled bass
- durable, machined-aluminum earbud housings
- oxygen-free cable with 3.5mm miniplug
- in-line one-button remote and microphone for taking calls on a smartphone
- includes 5 pairs of ear tips for proper fit and comfort:
- 3 sizes of silicone ear tips
- 1 pair of double-flange silicone tips
- 1 pair of Comply™ foam tips for better noise isolation
- zippered carrying pouch
- frequency response: 16-24,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- impedance: 16 ohms
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- In-ear headphones (gun metal) with attached 48" cable with in-line mic/remote (straight 3.5mm plug)
- 4 Pairs of silicone ear tips (1 pr installed)
- 1 Pair of Comply premium foam ear tips
- Clothing clip
- Zippered storage case
- 2 Meze Audio decals
Features and Specs
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||16-24k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Meze Audio 11 Neo in-ear headphones combine classic styling, ergonomic design, and premium materials to provide an immersive sound signature. The 11 Neo's cable has an in-line remote and microphone for music playback and phone calls. The headphones include 4 pairs of silicone ear tips, and a pair of Comply foam ear tips, for a good fit. The headphones and ear tips can be stored in the included clamshell-style zippered case.
Drivers: The 11 Neo headphones are equipped with 8mm titanium-coated Mylar drivers. The drivers are housed in a precision-crafted aluminum ear bud, that features a laser-etched Meze Audio logo on the outside.
Ear Tips: The 11 Neo in-ear headphones come with three pairs of conical-shaped silicone ear tips (S, M, L), a pair of medium dual-flanged ear tips, plus a pair of Comply premium foam ear tips (medium). When properly fitted and worn, the ear tips provide up to 26dB of natural noise attenuation, to keep ambient noise out and your music in.
Cable/Remote: The 48" 7N OFC (oxygen-free copper) cable has a coating that keeps it tangle-free. The in-line 1-button remote/microphone is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, and controls music playback and phone calls. It does not have a volume control. The cable terminates into a straight, gold-plated 3.5mm plug.
- Frequency Response: 16Hz - 24kHz
- Rated Impedance: 16Ω.
- Sensitivity: 101dB (+/- 3dB) 1mW @ 1 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Ear Bud Dimensions: Diameter 0.454" Depth 0.885"
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
I trust your research and this is a gift for a friend who is a real world traveler. Not to mention the great price! [ Peter Merton Jun 24, 2018 ]