Dog activity monitor with six-month battery life
Our take on the FitBark 2 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Build a healthy lifestyle for you and your pet
If you don't wear a fitness tracker yourself, odds are you know someone who does. And if they're good enough for humans, why not for our beloved pets?
The FitBark 2 Activity Monitor is a flexible, powerful tool that helps you set appropriate health goals for your dog, track her progress, and share that information with friends, family, and even your vet.
Track your pet's health and wellness with the amazing app
The FitBark app is very robust. First, you enter information about your pet's breed, age, and weight. Then, you decide what kind of lifestyle you and your pet want — athletic, active, easygoing — and the app suggests ways to achieve that goal.
You'll have short- and long-term goals, and your pet will earn Bark Points for each day's activity level. You can track your dog's progress over days, weeks, months, and years, and measure them against similar dogs in the FitBark family.
The importance of sharing
We often share progress reports on social media just for fun, and you can do that with the FitBark 2. But you can also choose to share daily results and journal entries just with family and friends, so other caretakers know what you know and can react accordingly. If you hire a dog walker or board your pet, you can get an idea what her day is like while you're apart. Even better, you can share information directly with your vet to help get a sense of how your pup is feeling — a major boon when your patient can't use words!
- smart activity monitor helps you develop and maintain a healthy fitness routine for your dog
- bone-shaped collar module:
- contains precise 3D accelerometer
- syncs with your mobile device via Bluetooth®
- maximum collar width: 1-1/2"
- made from durable, waterproof polycarbonate (IPX7 rated — rubber cap at back of unit must be firmly closed)
- free FitBark app lets you instantly share information with friends, family, and veterinarians
- compatible with Fitbit, Apple HealthKit, and Google Fit devices
- historical views offer short- and long-term insights into your dog's health metrics
- weekly health email lets you quickly compare results week-by-week
- rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to six months
- micro USB charging cable included
- operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F
- 1-5/8"W x 1-1/8"H x 1/2"D
- weight: 0.35 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee